BY DEBOLES

Wheat Free ~ Gluten Free. Ideal for Those with Gluten Intolerance. Made with Rice and Corn Flours. All Natural Ingredients. Adaptable to Any Recipe. Wide Variety of Shapes DeBoles Rice Lasagna is delicious and easy to prepare.  We ve made great tasting pasta since 1932, but recently, more consumers have asked for additional wheat-free pasta products.  Our Rice and Corn pastas meet many basic nutritional needs. Rice is among the most versatile of grains.  Along with wheat and corn, it is one of the three basic grains developed from wild grasses in ancient times.  Thousands of varieti. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the idea of gluten free lasagna." in 1 review
  • "Just like with any other rice type pasta, making a lasagna with rice pasta is almost not even worth making." in 1 review
Deven S.
Using these makes lasagna a little easier on the tum- more alkaline than regular pasta. Also when you're filling up on dairy and meat I say cutting out the gluten really helps- I take it further and make tofu ricotta, add veggies to my red sauce, and sometimes even make a cashew cream sauce - but I almost always add real cheese- unless I'm cooking for a vegan. Even w the cheese , w my changes it cuts the calories and fat by more than half :-)

These hold up well in
The oven, nice chewy texture and the edges get a little crispy, yum!
Leanna R.
Spencer, IN
While I only used these a few times before I became allergic to corn and rice *eye roll*, they are by far healtheir than traditional lasagna noodles from white floor, and are pretty simple to work with if you follow the directions on the package.

I didn't find a lot of difference as far as taste is concerned, and consistency was pretty average. These didn't blow me out of the park in amazement, but then they'd pretty much have to cook themselves and be bursting at the seems with superfood to do that.
Courtney M.
Delicious. Boyfriend didn't know the difference and thought I made a separate "gluten" lasagna for him! (Yeah, right..) cooks pretty well and holds up afterwards
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Hadn't had lasagna since being diagnosed with gluten intolerance and then I found these noodles. I was so excited only to be disappointed by how terrible the noodles came out.
Kelly P.
Maple Shade, NJ
My Mom uses these for gf lasagna, and it is awesome. I always really love it!
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
Makes really good GF lasagna. In fact, I am making vegetarian lasagna tonight, since we had spaghetti with meat a few nights ago. I am tasting it already =)
Shauna M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the idea of gluten free lasagna. However once you cook this then re-bake it it turns into mush. I wish that this had more starch or something to help it keep from turning into mushy paste.
Tonya A.
Williamsburg, VA
Just like with any other rice type pasta, making a lasagna with rice pasta is almost not even worth making. The noodles become almost like mush, and so your pieces you try to cut out, fall to the plate in a big pile of rice noodle soup. So very disappointing.
Amanda M.
I made a gluten-free, dairy-free lasagna with these. They tasted great. The only problem I had was that I didn't pre-boil them.
Katie L.
This is my go to for making GF lasagna! It's even better the next day! I even had a good experience freezing it and rebaking. I just follow the directions on the box for cooking and it comes out perfect every time!!!! Having celiac disease as a Sicilian who grew up having pasta every week is hard, so I'm sooooo happy to have found these!