BY DEBOLES

Gluten Free ~ Wheat Free. Ideal for Those with Gluten Intolerance. Made with Rice and Corn Flours. All Natural Ingredients. Adaptable to Any Recipe. Wide Variety of Shapes. Enjoy the Nutritional Benefits of DeBoles Gluten Free Pastas If you regularly shop for gluten free products you are probably aware that is not always easy to find products that taste great and meet all of your nutrient needs. As you may know, gluten is a protein found in grains such as wheat, barley and rye.  For those with a gluten intolerance/allergy, many br. see more...

DeBoles Gluten Free Rice Fettuccine Pasta
  • "I recently began experimenting with gluten free pasta and this one is pretty good." in 2 reviews
  • "I normally hate rice pasta but DeBoles is definitely an exception." in 1 review
Diana L.
This is my go to pasta for lasagna night. Even my non GF friends and family can't tell the difference. I am so glad that this pasta is out there. I always have a box of these noodles in my cupboard.
Kelsey H.
Houston , TX
In Love!!! Thank you so much for making a product like this. I can't have any kind of pasta and this brought pasta back into my life.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
I love this . It so good. they have great texture and are good for u. I always have a box of these noodles in my cabnets
Kristin W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love gluten free rice pasta. So easy to make. Boil water, throw in pasta, turn off stove, let sit for 10-15mins and voila it's done and no guess work or staring at the pot of water!
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
I have no complaints about this brand. As long as prepared correctly, these noodles turn out a good texture.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I normally hate rice pasta but DeBoles is definitely an exception. I discovered them after asking which brand my favorite Italian restaurant uses for their GF pasta and I was pleased to find out that its something I can buy at the grocery store! Highly recommend!
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
I love anything made with rice or rice flour.Ever sense I have had serious problems with wheat, Yup you got it Celiac Disease is nasty business. I had a hard time giving it up though.I know it sounds crazy even with the swollen throat,headaches,sneezing and swelling in my throat.It is just not worth it anymore suffering just to eat some pasta or bread. I love how I have an alternative and do not have to give up loving alfredo.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I recently began experimenting with gluten free pasta and this one is pretty good. I prefer the brown rice pasta.
Amanda M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I purchased this item while my mom (who has Celiac disease) was in town. I was skeptical at first, and worried my picky kids and husband wouldn't care for it. I was pleased, however, to find it had a very nice texture and taste!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this have a good 'bite' to it? Like regular pasta?