BY DEBOLES

Wheat Free ~ Gluten Free. Ideal for Those with Gluten Intolerance. Made with Rice and Corn Flours. All Natural Ingredients. Adaptable to Any Recipe. Wide Variety of Shapes. Enjoy the Nutritional Benefits of DeBoles Gluten Free Pastas If you regularly shop for gluten free products you are probably aware that is not always easy to find products that taste great and meet all of your nutrient needs. As you may know, gluten is a protein found in grains such as wheat, barley and rye.  For those with a gluten intolerance/allergy, many br. see more...

DeBoles Gluten Free Penne Multigrain Pasta
  • "I've been on a gluten free diet for about a year now, and one of the hardest things to part with were the obvious pastas, and desserts." in 3 reviews
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Quenemo, KS, KS
Once you learn how to cook it, it's not bad. The key is to under cook it just slightly, rinse with hot water and then add it to the sauce to finish cooking. It is nasty otherwise. The price isn't bad either which is nice.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've been on a gluten free diet for about a year now, and one of the hardest things to part with were the obvious pastas, and desserts. The hardest to find alternative was pasta. I had tried other types of gluten free pasta and either they never cooked to the correct consistency, or they fell apart when you tried to drain them. Although I've had problems with these falling apart in the past, once you are familar with how long to cook them, they come out nicely and are a pretty nice texture.
Marisa T.
Marisa T.
Medford, OR
I may have purchased an older box (wouldn't surprise me at Fred Meyer) but my noodles were weird and mushy and fell apart even though I cooked them less than the directions! I might try again but I'll be sure to read the expiration date this time.
Megan A.
Megan A.
League City, TX
I love this pasta! You can't tell it's not what you usually buy. You can't tell it's gluten free, I prefer the texture over usual pasta! Please try it everyone!
Paula S.
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
Mine also fell apart when I tried to make chicken alfredo.
Mikki C.
Mikki C.
I've lately had a hard time finding good gluten free pasta. But I just recently tried this and was pleasantly surprised at how well it tasted. I was careful not to overcook it and it turned out great.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Richmond, VA
These are ok but just never seem to be fully cooked. My family just does not like the texture of this past. The flavor is ok, but it's really hard to get past the not quite cooked all the way texture of this past. I've certainly had better gluten free pasta.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
I was on a GF diet for awhile. I hated most of the pasta, but this one actually tastes awesome! Great taste and not a bad texture like some of them.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Providence, RI
I am trying to cut gluten out of my diet, and got excited to find this pasta. However, it cooks very strange: it's really sticky yet somehow always has that "al dente" texture to it. It tastes like normal pasta though, so it's almost there but not quite.
Cyan J.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Gluten free is a must in my diet and I love this product. Great taste after it has been cooked, so I highly recommend it for the quality, taste and price.