DeBoles Gluten Free Penne Multigrain Pasta uploaded by Fernanda P.

BY DEBOLES

Wheat Free ~ Gluten Free. Ideal for Those with Gluten Intolerance. Made with Rice and Corn Flours. All Natural Ingredients. Adaptable to Any Recipe. Wide Variety of Shapes. Enjoy the Nutritional Benefits of DeBoles Gluten Free Pastas If you regularly shop for gluten free products you are probably aware that is not always easy to find products that taste great and meet all of your nutrient needs. As you may know, gluten is a protein found in grains such as wheat, barley and rye.  For those with a gluten intolerance/allergy, many br. see more...

DeBoles Gluten Free Penne Multigrain Pasta
  • "I've been on a gluten free diet for about a year now, and one of the hardest things to part with were the obvious pastas, and desserts." in 3 reviews
Fernanda P.
Charlotte, NC
Well it took forever to cook! In the instructions it was saying to cook for 7 minutes but I had to cook for 15 and it was still “al dente”, firm! The plain pasta didn’t taste very good but with the sauce it was possible to eat! First time I bought, it was the cheapest brand in Earthfare, even though it was not cheap! I don’t think I’ll buy it again! Deboles Multi Grain Penne Gluten Free 8 Oz (Pack of 12)
Kyla C.
Providence, RI
I am trying to cut gluten out of my diet, and got excited to find this pasta. However, it cooks very strange: it's really sticky yet somehow always has that "al dente" texture to it. It tastes like normal pasta though, so it's almost there but not quite.
Cassie D.
I was on a GF diet for awhile. I hated most of the pasta, but this one actually tastes awesome! Great taste and not a bad texture like some of them.
Mikki C.
I've lately had a hard time finding good gluten free pasta. But I just recently tried this and was pleasantly surprised at how well it tasted. I was careful not to overcook it and it turned out great.
Melissa S.
Quenemo, KS, KS
Once you learn how to cook it, it's not bad. The key is to under cook it just slightly, rinse with hot water and then add it to the sauce to finish cooking. It is nasty otherwise. The price isn't bad either which is nice.
Megan A.
League City, TX
I love this pasta! You can't tell it's not what you usually buy. You can't tell it's gluten free, I prefer the texture over usual pasta! Please try it everyone!
Marisa T.
Medford, OR
I may have purchased an older box (wouldn't surprise me at Fred Meyer) but my noodles were weird and mushy and fell apart even though I cooked them less than the directions! I might try again but I'll be sure to read the expiration date this time.
Shelby S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've been on a gluten free diet for about a year now, and one of the hardest things to part with were the obvious pastas, and desserts. The hardest to find alternative was pasta. I had tried other types of gluten free pasta and either they never cooked to the correct consistency, or they fell apart when you tried to drain them. Although I've had problems with these falling apart in the past, once you are familar with how long to cook them, they come out nicely and are a pretty nice texture.
Tonya M.
Richmond, VA
These are ok but just never seem to be fully cooked. My family just does not like the texture of this past. The flavor is ok, but it's really hard to get past the not quite cooked all the way texture of this past. I've certainly had better gluten free pasta.
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
Mine also fell apart when I tried to make chicken alfredo.