BY DEBOLES

New. Low in Fat and Sodium. 47 Grams of Whole Grains Per Serving. Made with Natural Ingredients. No Preservatives. An Excellent Source of Three B Vitamins and Iron New DeBoles Gluten Free Multi Grain Pastas are made with a unique blend of naturally gluten free rice and organic ancient whole grains from quinoa and amaranth.  These innovative pastas provide DeBoles Gluten Free Multi Grain Pastas are convenient and great tasting.  Best of all, both pastas cook in only five minutes so they ar. see more...

• How do I get this to cook up like normal pasta? I always ...1 Answers
  • I have the worst time cooking gluten free pasta. Does any...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "There are many other pastas that I would recommend in the same price range that are much better quality." in 1 review
  • "I also run my noodles under cool water when they are done cooking." in 1 review
  • "It also comes out consistently well every time which can be tough with gluten free." in 1 review
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I've tried cooking this several times. First time I cooked it following the instructions exactly. Looked fine to me, but then I mixed it with my sauce and...it turned into mush. I ended up baking it all because it was so mushy. Second time I cooked this a little less time, and still it was mush. Then I tried it a third time...and same results. Never buying this brand again.
Lorelai M.
Austin, TX
I switched to being gluten free because of my boyfriend. He really likes rice based pasta but it always seems too starchy and gummy to me. I picked up this kind to try and now it's my go to as it comes out the closest to regular pasta without the gluten. It also comes out consistently well every time which can be tough with gluten free. This is also the only GF pasta I will eat plain with a little oil or butter because the flavor is great. We still get the rice pasta for changes sometimes but this is by far the best option.
Taleya K.
Long Beach, CA
I tend to lean towards a blended GF pasta noodle when I have the option. This one is a blend of rice, quinoa, and amaranth. It tends to hold together fairly well compared to single GF flour pastas. It is also pretty tasty. Careful to not over cook as noodles will gum up and begin to dissolve. Think al dente with GF noodles. I also run my noodles under cool water when they are done cooking.
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
Not my fave gluten free pasta due to texture issues but still pretty good! And it's whole grain so it's a healthier alternative to non whole grain gluten free pasta (which is usually pretty processed) so you can feel good about feeding this to your family. Price is a bit high though
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
Since I have started a new lifestyle diet because I have to limit my gluten intake I decided to try this gluten free option. I thought it was great and tasted okay. The only thing I thought was off was the timing when cooking. I had to cook it longer than expected but they turned out great.
Kyla C.
Providence, RI
My mom cannot eat gluten, and gave me this pasta to try out. It was pretty good, and tasted just like spaghetti when I added some tomato sauce and parmesan cheese! The only problem I found was that no matter how long I cooked it, the pasta always had that 'al-dente' crunch. It wasn't a huge issue, but I prefer my pasta cooked softer.
Corey B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this pasta enough to keep buying it. You do notice that it gluten free when eating it but not enough that I would consider it "gross". Be careful when cooking, can get a weird texture if you over cook. but if you're in need of GF this is a good start for pasta.
Kelsey T.
Olympia, WA
This gluten free pasta wasn't bad by any means, but it was just an extreme hassle when cooking. The pasta fell apart and resulted in tiny 1" chunks...not a huge deal but still frustrating. There are many other pastas that I would recommend in the same price range that are much better quality.
nancy w.
Surprise, AZ
I enjoy eating a multi-grain gluten free pasta. My children, however, are picky. They usually complaint that multi-grain pasta is thicker & grainier. This pasta was a hit. The kids enjoy it and I will repurchase this over again.
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
While this is not my favorite gf pasta (that goes to Tinkyada) this is my second favorite. Tasty, good texture and it makes a delicious Lo mein.
Mikki C.
I have the worst time cooking gluten free pasta. Does anyone have any clues to how I can cook this spaghetti without it sticking together?
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do I get this to cook up like normal pasta? I always seem to over or under cook it no matter what I do!