BY DEBOLES

DeBoles® All Natural Angel Hair.

Making only the best since 1932.

Made with Jerusalem artichoke flour. see more...

• How expensive is this product and does it taste good? Als...3 Answers
Rose B.
Hands down my favorite pasta! I LOVE De Boles Jerusalem Artichoke pasta! It is so much lighter than regular pastas and much easier for your body to break down, and I don't feel like there is a lead ball in my stomach after eating it! It is good for people who can't break down overprocessed or bleached flour! It is a good pasta for diabetics who want a treat as well. And the flavor is sublime! I love making Pasta Asciutta with fresh tomatoes, fresh garlic, and fresh onion! Soooo good!
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I love the fact that you can eat this pasta and not feel guilty about eating it. It has a great taste smooth texture and goes well with many different kinds of foods and sauces.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I love this angel hair pasta.. taste so good and I love to use it when making chicken Alfredo with mushrooms.. is it dinner time yet? ;-)
Abbey W.
Angel hair paste is the BEST for spaghetti. I used it once just to mix it up a little and now I'm never going bad!
Liz M.
Columbus , GA
This angel hair is a great product it is yummy economic and has a lot of uses for it and is something I buy often
Chan C.
Keene, NH
I love this because it is easy to cook, soft with Alfredo sauce. Repeat customer, just plain old recipe
Jessica B.
Chesapeake, VA
I love using these for making spaghetti, because I prefer the angel hair pasta noodles.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Rico me encantó un regalo de muchos años atrás, es ligero y muy natural es delicioso
Hannah G.
How expensive is this product and does it taste good? Also, is it easy to prepare?