BY DEBEUKELAER

Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers: All natural A perfect combination of the finest all-natural cocoa with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts Wrapped in toasted wafers and sealed with a signature swirl Kosher see more...

DeBeukelaer Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers

Start your review of DeBeukelaer Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Angelina V.
Hesperia, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
My whole family loves these, taste the crunchy cookie filled wafer , nice with coffee or as a snack
Alpana D.
Houston
They taste really good. Crispy filled with chocolate filling which is no too sweet. For any party, they can be a good ice cream.decoration or serve just like that.
Alfreda J.
These are so great to snack on. When you have a sweet chocolate craving, these are the best go to. They are light, crunchy, and satisfying.
Ab O.
Tinley Park, IL
I love that these are delicious and small. I love to have them on their own or with some ice cream.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious. I like to buy the small packs when I'm going to be making a couple of sundaes. They taste great alone for a quick pick me up. They were what I'd expected and I'd buy them again. I don't think there is anything to add to make them better.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are SO good! Crispy flakey outside with a creamy hazelnut chocolatey inside. Yum! These are great with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate too.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these my grandma used to always have these at her house when I was little and I would always sneak a few here and there!
Rashmi B.
Waterloo, ON
My husband and son loves these and will always have it with us in our travels.
Lisa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids and I love these. We will eat them plain or dip them into milk or coffee.
Maisie C.
Portland , OR
These are so good! I could eat the whole pack in one sitting! I highly recommend trying these, you will be hooked!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone seen them?

Walmart