BY DEBEUKELAER

Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers: All natural A perfect combination of the finest all-natural cocoa with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts Wrapped in toasted wafers and sealed with a signature swirl Kosher see more...

crystal c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the wafers. I have a few of the other flavors, and there really good also. I can eat more then a few and not feel like I am eating something bad.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
Rolled wafers are so delicious! These hazelnut flavored ones taste so great and are nice and crispy.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
Loved these as a child still do can't go wrong with the price only a dollar of course I'm in
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My mom bought these one time and they were delicious. They were cheap, like only $1 at the Dollar General Store.
Mary R.
These are addictive! The crispy texture is awesome and the filling is delicious. I like to use them to top off ice cream sundaes. These are a favorite in my household and they go so fast whenever we open a package.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these my grandma used to always have these at her house when I was little and I would always sneak a few here and there!
Maggie V.
These are so yummy, but dangerous! Grab a few and walk away! Don't try to take the whole container with you!
Maisie C.
Portland , OR
These are so good! I could eat the whole pack in one sitting! I highly recommend trying these, you will be hooked!
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
These are so delicious, they are very crispy and the center tastes almost like Nutella! I have them with hot chocolate, coffee, ice cream or just by themselves!
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
These are so good to snack on at any time. I usually grab a couple before playing a game or watching a movie.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone seen them?

Walmart