BY DEBEUKELAER

Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers: All natural A perfect combination of the finest all-natural cocoa with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts Wrapped in toasted wafers and sealed with a signature swirl Kosher see more...

DeBeukelaer Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers

Start your review of DeBeukelaer Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alpana D.
Houston
They taste really good. Crispy filled with chocolate filling which is no too sweet. For any party, they can be a good ice cream.decoration or serve just like that.
Alfreda J.
These are so great to snack on. When you have a sweet chocolate craving, these are the best go to. They are light, crunchy, and satisfying.
mikayla c.
Harker Heights, TX
These cookies are exactly like what i picture heaven to be like in my dreams!!
Teresa R.
I love these Chocolate Snacks. I have them when everyone is asleep in the house. They are delicious.
Connie b.
Kearns, UT
Love these the chocolate is chocolate not waxy and the thin crisp of the wafer combo is so delicious
Angelina V.
Hesperia, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
My whole family loves these, taste the crunchy cookie filled wafer , nice with coffee or as a snack
Maria Y.
Greensboro, NC
These are so tasty! They are the perfect amount of sweet for a small treat. I love this brand too!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My mom bought these one time and they were delicious. They were cheap, like only $1 at the Dollar General Store.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
Loved these as a child still do can't go wrong with the price only a dollar of course I'm in
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious. I like to buy the small packs when I'm going to be making a couple of sundaes. They taste great alone for a quick pick me up. They were what I'd expected and I'd buy them again. I don't think there is anything to add to make them better.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone seen them?

Walmart