BY DEBEUKELAER

Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers: All natural A perfect combination of the finest all-natural cocoa with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts Wrapped in toasted wafers and sealed with a signature swirl Kosher see more...

Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are SO good! Crispy flakey outside with a creamy hazelnut chocolatey inside. Yum! These are great with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate too.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these treats. The middle is almost like Nutella and the outside is crispy vanilla.
Anastasya P.
I haven't had these in forever, but remember them being so addictive and good! I love the hazelnut filling. You can find these just about anywhere. These go well on top of sundaes, though I love them just by themselves with a cup of milk.
Mary R.
These are addictive! The crispy texture is awesome and the filling is delicious. I like to use them to top off ice cream sundaes. These are a favorite in my household and they go so fast whenever we open a package.
crystal c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the wafers. I have a few of the other flavors, and there really good also. I can eat more then a few and not feel like I am eating something bad.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
Rolled wafers are so delicious! These hazelnut flavored ones taste so great and are nice and crispy.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these my grandma used to always have these at her house when I was little and I would always sneak a few here and there!
Maggie V.
These are so yummy, but dangerous! Grab a few and walk away! Don't try to take the whole container with you!
Maisie C.
Portland , OR
These are so good! I could eat the whole pack in one sitting! I highly recommend trying these, you will be hooked!
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
These are so delicious, they are very crispy and the center tastes almost like Nutella! I have them with hot chocolate, coffee, ice cream or just by themselves!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone seen them?

Walmart