DeBeukelaer Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers

Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers: All natural A perfect combination of the finest all-natural cocoa with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts Wrapped in toasted wafers and sealed with a signature swirl Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ab O.
Tinley Park, IL
I love that these are delicious and small. I love to have them on their own or with some ice cream.
Kayla B.
These things are amazing! They're the perfect flavor and texture! These are my newest addiction!
Erica H.
Boston, MA
Loved these as a child still do can't go wrong with the price only a dollar of course I'm in
Sarah B.
Lakeville, MA
Love these especially to dip in coffee or hot chocolate they have a great hazelnut flavor
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these treats. The middle is almost like Nutella and the outside is crispy vanilla.
Melissa W.
Love eating these wafers during christmas time. I like to eat them with some hot coco.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so freaking food. I hate how once I eat a few I want to eat more and more.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids and I love these. We will eat them plain or dip them into milk or coffee.
mikayla c.
Harker Heights, TX
These cookies are exactly like what i picture heaven to be like in my dreams!!
Gina G.
These are yummy and good for garnishes too. Cakes, cupcakes, ice cream, etc.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone seen them?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these bad for you???