#70 in Cookies

Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers: All natural A perfect combination of the finest all-natural cocoa with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts Wrapped in toasted wafers and sealed with a signature swirl Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alfreda J.
These are so great to snack on. When you have a sweet chocolate craving, these are the best go to. They are light, crunchy, and satisfying.
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
I love the chocolate hazelnut they are so dreamy I found these ate the dollar general for a 1.00 and what I love is that its all natural.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
A step up from everyday store bought cookies. I love to have these on hand to serve guests with coffee. They are pretty and delicious.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these my grandma used to always have these at her house when I was little and I would always sneak a few here and there!
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
These are delicious either on their own or in addition to something./ if you have never tried these, I recommend that you do
!
Lorena G.
These are the perfect addition to a cup of milk ! Soo good . I always eat some before I go to bed with a big cup of milk :)
Olga B.
I love these chocolate wafers! I have given them out as gifts, and my friends enjoy them as well. They are a great treat.
Mary C.
I had these for the first time a couple months ago and they are AMAZING! I'm so sad I've been missing out on them.
Maisie C.
Hillsboro, OR
These are so good! I could eat the whole pack in one sitting! I highly recommend trying these, you will be hooked!
Kira C.
Kennewick, WA
I love these during winter or anytime of the year perfect mix of hazelnut and chocolate mixed enjoy with hot coco:)
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone seen them?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these bad for you???