BY DEBEUKELAER

Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers: All natural A perfect combination of the finest all-natural cocoa with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts Wrapped in toasted wafers and sealed with a signature swirl Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lea H.
Stamford, CT
These are one of my favorite guilty pleasures to indulge in when I need a little sweetness in my life. Extremely good and a super easy snack!
Alfreda J.
These are so great to snack on. When you have a sweet chocolate craving, these are the best go to. They are light, crunchy, and satisfying.
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
I love the chocolate hazelnut they are so dreamy I found these ate the dollar general for a 1.00 and what I love is that its all natural.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
A step up from everyday store bought cookies. I love to have these on hand to serve guests with coffee. They are pretty and delicious.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
These are delicious either on their own or in addition to something./ if you have never tried these, I recommend that you do
!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these my grandma used to always have these at her house when I was little and I would always sneak a few here and there!
Lorena G.
These are the perfect addition to a cup of milk ! Soo good . I always eat some before I go to bed with a big cup of milk :)
Olga B.
I love these chocolate wafers! I have given them out as gifts, and my friends enjoy them as well. They are a great treat.
Mary C.
I had these for the first time a couple months ago and they are AMAZING! I'm so sad I've been missing out on them.
Maisie C.
Portland , OR
These are so good! I could eat the whole pack in one sitting! I highly recommend trying these, you will be hooked!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone seen them?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these bad for you???