BY DEBEUKELAER

Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers: All natural A perfect combination of the finest all-natural cocoa with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts Wrapped in toasted wafers and sealed with a signature swirl Kosher see more...

Lilyy H.
Galesburg, IL
These are just amazing! They make a delicious snack, i can probably eat the whole can in an hour. They are so yummy. It's also a tin can so I now use it as a piggy bank(:
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
Get out your boxing gloves!!! You will fight for these!! They are so delish alone or with a hot drink or milk. They are not too sweet just perfect!! We had them at a meeting at work and we talked more about how good they were more than the topics at hand.
Brooke M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! There isn't much more to say about these delicious sticks! Eat them plain, with a cup of coffee, or a glass of milk! However you choose to eat these divine snacks, you'll love it!
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
These are so delicious, they are very crispy and the center tastes almost like Nutella! I have them with hot chocolate, coffee, ice cream or just by themselves!
Abigail H.
I love these things! They're so good :) The flavor is just really yummy. Tried dipping it in peanut butter and loved the results, it gave it an added taste
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
These always remind me of my grandma. She had these around for us kids to go with our ice cream or got chocolate and they're awesome to have with coffee
crystal c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the wafers. I have a few of the other flavors, and there really good also. I can eat more then a few and not feel like I am eating something bad.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are SO good! Crispy flakey outside with a creamy hazelnut chocolatey inside. Yum! These are great with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate too.
Daysi S.
Melrose Park, IL
This is a good brand of wafers. I've tasted other brands were the filling taste really nasty but this one tastes just right! I really like them.
Lea H.
Stamford, CT
These are one of my favorite guilty pleasures to indulge in when I need a little sweetness in my life. Extremely good and a super easy snack!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone seen them?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these bad for you???