DeBeukelaer Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers

Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers: All natural A perfect combination of the finest all-natural cocoa with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts Wrapped in toasted wafers and sealed with a signature swirl Kosher see more...

Alpana D.
Houston
They taste really good. Crispy filled with chocolate filling which is no too sweet. For any party, they can be a good ice cream.decoration or serve just like that.
Mary R.
These are addictive! The crispy texture is awesome and the filling is delicious. I like to use them to top off ice cream sundaes. These are a favorite in my household and they go so fast whenever we open a package.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious. I like to buy the small packs when I'm going to be making a couple of sundaes. They taste great alone for a quick pick me up. They were what I'd expected and I'd buy them again. I don't think there is anything to add to make them better.
Karla  V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
These are so good. I like the texture of the wafer and the filling is good, I like that its not too sweet but its just right to kill your sweet tooth cravings. I use these to stir my coffee and hot cocoa. I love combining these sticks with vanilla ice cream. I think they are a little expensive but i still buy them because I can't resist.
Anastasya P.
I haven't had these in forever, but remember them being so addictive and good! I love the hazelnut filling. You can find these just about anywhere. These go well on top of sundaes, though I love them just by themselves with a cup of milk.
Noelle M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These little cookies are perfect with milk, hot cocoa, coffee, ice cream, or all on their own.They are light and airy. They have the perfect amount of sweetness. They are a bit pricey, but they are worth it to be your little splurge.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I absolutely love these!!! you can put Crème de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers are wonderful as a garnish on a cake or cupcake. growing up my grandparents always added them to hot chocolate or milkshakes.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
I use these cookies to go around an eight inch cake. They make the cake look so cute, especially for baby showers to give the cake a look of a barrel. Add blue icing and rubber duckies on top and it's super adorable.
Stinili P.
Charlotte, NC
I love anything hazelnut…it's my absolute favorite flavor. I don't eat sweets, but I have gotten this for christmas before and fell in love. It's my guilty pleasure to get them every now and then. Love hem!
Laura Kate T.
These are one of my favorite sweet treats. They are made in my home state of Mississippi and that gives me all the more reason to buy them. They aren't too sweet, just the right amount.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone seen them?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these bad for you???