DeBeukelaer Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers

Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan Rolled Wafers: All natural A perfect combination of the finest all-natural cocoa with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts Wrapped in toasted wafers and sealed with a signature swirl Kosher see more...

• Haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone seen them?6 Answers
Erica H.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
Loved these as a child still do can't go wrong with the price only a dollar of course I'm in
Mary R.
Mary R.
These are addictive! The crispy texture is awesome and the filling is delicious. I like to use them to top off ice cream sundaes. These are a favorite in my household and they go so fast whenever we open a package.
Anastasya P.
Anastasya P.
I haven't had these in forever, but remember them being so addictive and good! I love the hazelnut filling. You can find these just about anywhere. These go well on top of sundaes, though I love them just by themselves with a cup of milk.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
These are delicious. I like to buy the small packs when I'm going to be making a couple of sundaes. They taste great alone for a quick pick me up. They were what I'd expected and I'd buy them again. I don't think there is anything to add to make them better.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
These are so delicious, they are very crispy and the center tastes almost like Nutella! I have them with hot chocolate, coffee, ice cream or just by themselves!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Foodie Expert
These are SO good! Crispy flakey outside with a creamy hazelnut chocolatey inside. Yum! These are great with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate too.
Alfreda J.
Alfreda J.
These are so great to snack on. When you have a sweet chocolate craving, these are the best go to. They are light, crunchy, and satisfying.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love these my grandma used to always have these at her house when I was little and I would always sneak a few here and there!
Crysta P.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
Rolled wafers are so delicious! These hazelnut flavored ones taste so great and are nice and crispy.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
These are so good to snack on at any time. I usually grab a couple before playing a game or watching a movie.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Foodie Expert
Haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone seen them?