DeBeukelaer Baking Co. Creme De Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut (Pack of 2 14 Oz Tins) uploaded by Olena S.

BY DEBEUKELAER BAKING CO.

Creme de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Artisan-Rolled Wafers: A lightly toasted rolled wafer filled with a rich chocolate hazelnut creme All natural Kosher see more...

Misti J.
This is one of my favorite treats. It has a slight crunchy outside with a creamy chocolate hazelnut inside. It’s so hard to just have one but I love it for a snack. It’s very affordable and I would recommend it for any chocolate lover
Latonya m.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite snack... So light and airy glad my kids don't like them or the hubby more for me. 😊 so I don't have to worry about them disappearing.
Sabrina M.
Buckfield, ME
Amazing flavor!!! These make a perfect addition to a nice cup of hot chocolate. My boyfriend and I love these!!!
Amber B.
Union City, OH
I love the flaky outside but creamy chocolate hazelnut in the middle Sooo yummy
Hannah C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Lovely flavor, but a weird texture. Tastes even better with coffee or tea.