- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love Deb I bought my junior and senior prom dresses there when I was in highschool! They have very cute clothes and dresses! Highly recommend this store!
You get what you pay for. While their clothes were very affordable, many times you would end up with holes, rips and tears in your items due to the cheap material. Their Amethyst Jeans and witty graphic tees made DEB a great place to shop, but their lack of quality led to their demise.
I'm not even sure how many of these stores are left, but this was an ok store if you needed a homecoming dress/shoes in high school, but their quality sucks lol the clothes fall apart easily and shoes aren't too comfy. Prices are okay (but everything is obviously cheaply made, so their prices are "expensive" in that aspect). They have a lot of different sizes which is nice!! Jewelry and accessories are too cheaply made.. Don't even go for it lol
I was only 14 years old when I first went into a deb store. My grandmother bought a dress for my 8th grade graduation. The dress looked good to me and was reasonably priced. Mainly because it was on clearance , but still nice. For my 14 year old experience I loved it. Since being an adult I haven't seen a deb.
They no longer have this store where I'm from and I'm super bummed! They always had such good affordable stuff.
I wish they still had physical stores!!!! I used to buy work pants here and it's not as convenient to buy them online now.
Deb was a store I shopped at when I was plus size. I loved it as an overweight teen. They had clothing that flattered me while still being stylish.
I used to love shopping here but it's always such a mess, there's never an employee, and the store set up sucks. Also I feel like I'm on display in the fitting rooms.
Loved their fragrances and accessories. The clothes never seemed to fit right, and they didn't last very long, but it was good for special occasions.
Great prices and love how they have plus sizes that are just as cute as regular sizes
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos