DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
As far as cheap clothes at cheap prices, this store is great. I'm surprised it isn't more popular given the average income and body type of women in the US.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
I really like Deb stores, they have clothes for plus size girls as well as skinnier ones, they always have sales, and they have trendy clothes!
stacy b.
stacy b.
Coon Rapids, MN
They have cute things but the quality is not there. I like that they have a plus size section and the stuff is cute. As others have mentioned- sizing runs really really small.
Jazmine J.
Jazmine J.
Philadelphia, PA
This is another cheap, last minute party outfit store. It has it's perks and it's downfalls. If you search long enough you can find something that you really like or need. I usually go to Deb when I'm looking for parts of an outfit for a dance show I'm performing in. I do this because it's pretty cheap but if the item doesn't last long I won't really care. If you find something in the store you really like and you purchase it, don't get too attached because it might not last long. You can find some really cute stuff at Deb.
Jazmin J.
Jazmin J.
Oakland, MI
I love this store i can always find something for a low cost from shose to clothes
Shaye S.
Shaye S.
They have a great assortment of dresses, but that's about it. Their clothes appear to be a bit trashy and not something one would wear on a daily basis. Also, the ones I've gone into are not the cleanest and are very difficult to find what you're looking for.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
The cheaper, tackier, less fashionable Forever 21. The kind of clothes you buy for cheap and get home and still feel eh
Becky D.
Becky D.
Bellwood, PA
I used to shop at DEB in college when I had very little money. I never expected the clothes to last. The store is good for a piece or two to complete an outfit...or a costume. Very trendy clothes, so if you are looking for classic pieces for your wardrobe, this is not the place. Low quality clothing.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Hudsonville, MI
I got my 8th Grade Graduation dress here, and it was on sale for so cheap! I love their sales and all of their clothes
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Muskogee, OK
Debs is a great place to buy dresses for formals. They're cheap and you can find cute dresses. They're usually dresses you're going to wear only once so it's a great option!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.