- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Me encanta esta tienda todo lo que tienen es muy bonito sobre todo los vestidos son lindisimos y el precio esta muy bien!
Deb has cute clothing and pretty affordable but the clothes are kind of cheaply made. I also bought my prom dress there.
Es una tienda donde encuentro todo tipo de tallas.... creo que es muy conveniente que tenga variedad....muy buena tienda
The clothing is super cute but made soooo cheap. i think if they are gonna be made so cheap they shouldnt be that pricey
DEB is great if you need a cheap dress that you will only wear once but the clothing is very poorly made and falls apart
My local DEB store is a wreck! sales bins are messy and they sell a lot of huchie mama clothes they do have nice shoes
I don't see this store around much anymore, I only see it when i go to the mall. It's ok but I've been to better stores.
Awesome place to find amazingly cute dresses for homecoming and formals and sometimes prom, awesome prices! Great store!
I like the clothes they have and always at a good price the only thing is they fall apart to easily and are cheaply made
I love their clothes I love going on their website since the only mall they have it in but not anymore is 3 hours away.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos