- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Very cheap, not great quality, I feel like their stores aren't that organized or clean. Haven't shopped there in years.
The clothing is super cute but made soooo cheap. i think if they are gonna be made so cheap they shouldnt be that pricey
I love their clothes I love going on their website since the only mall they have it in but not anymore is 3 hours away.
Used to really love this store until they closed down by my house. Would definitely prefer to shop in store than online.
Deb has cute clothing and pretty affordable but the clothes are kind of cheaply made. I also bought my prom dress there.
DEB is great if you need a cheap dress that you will only wear once but the clothing is very poorly made and falls apart
I don't see this store around much anymore, I only see it when i go to the mall. It's ok but I've been to better stores.
I love their pants that they sell well the bluejeans. That's the only things that I buy from them when they have a sale.
No! No! No! My personal opinion but so cheap and even for a young person I would not let them make a purchase from here.
I love this store, if I'm going to a ball, club, picnic, anywhere they always and i do mean always has something for me
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos