Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I personally shop at Debs a lot but every time I actually look in the store I think it looks like its just a throw up of color uggly patterns. Yet the amazing deals and sales always straw my attention! I go in an find really nice clothes after I root through all the other crap :p its mainly really nice if your plus size because they literally have every thing from xs-3x. I really think that's amazing. Half my closest is probably from here.the clothing last s a decent amount of time as long as your good with your clothes.
I love this store. Not only are the clothes in fashion they have sizes for all and their prices aren't too bad.
I love shopping here for things like homecoming dresses and whatnot, but their selection and pricing isn't always the best.
But there close are nice an cheap great place to grab a quik night out outfits
Used to buy some of my semi formal dresses here when I was in middle school. Would not shop there now. Clothing is pretty cheep and some are a little "trashy".
This store is usually hit or miss for me. I had a lot better luck in high school. I got some heels and homecoming dresses there, and they were my favorites! I can't get enough of their heels, even if they are way too tall for me to walk in!
Use to love the store when I was younger but not they cost to much for me.Great knee hight sock they have here.But seams like the store been taken over with black style more.
Deb has always been my go to when i need a dress for a social event. From prom, homecoming, weddings, they have every style dress for every type of event. They have great low prices, quality is a medium.
I like this store. The clothes are really nice and I love when there are sales and clearance. I love DEB's.
I love this store, whenever I'm in the mall I go here! A few of their items are a bit pricey but for the most part the prices are pretty acceptable
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos