Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Evy C.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX

Great selection on prom deresses with inexpensive price tags. The junior and plus size sections are trendy and inexpensive but the quality of the clothes isn't the best. Great sale/clearance racks are always worth the trip though
Carrissa W.
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI

The everyday clothes seem tacky and cheap, however, their dress selection is great for prom or homecoming.
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

I love this store. I just wish there was one closer to me. They have affordable trendy clothes and accessories for all sizes. What's better than that?
haley s.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH

Deb has pretty cheap clothing. I always go there for work clothes or something you plan on only wearing once.
Sidney O.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo

Their clothes are not the best quality but they have cute stuff every now and then
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD

If you're looking for dresses for prom or any sort of formal this is the store for you. The prices are great and the sizes are even better. the store is organized by color and the selection is great. You will find dresses for all body types and events. Aside from that, sales are great, and the jeans are nice too. You can get many things here, even the shoes are good. Jewlery... all of it. So so good.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.

I love their clothes here they always fit right and everything is so comfortable
Naida S.
Naida S.

They have the most amazing dresses at an extremely affordable price. All their other clothes are gorgeous too! It's one of my absolute favorite stores. I just wish it was available in more areas.
Kimberly  C.
Kimberly C.

I used to buy all of my formal dresses at deb when I was younger, cant say I would go in this store now though, its more for young teens.
Leigh-Anne H.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA

If I want a good club outfit, I know where to go. I've found some great finds in here; their Amethyst jeans are great for the price and sometimes I get a nice hit on their sweaters.

But they've turned very 'club' feeling lately. A few years ago, you could find a nice variety of clothing, but now it's gone fairly tacky at points. I still will go there for jeans and maybe a simple blazer or inexpensive summer dress.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.