DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Allison D.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Louisville, KY
LOVE DEB! This place is amazing. They have good quality of clothes and a huge verity. And they have something for every size female. Its perfect love it there.
j-pizzle  ❤.
j-pizzle ❤.
I like deb they have cute clothes & I can almost find every thing here. Only thing I would say is that they've went up in prices over the recent years.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I love that they have plus size clothing. I go back and forth in sizing so I can usually find something there. They are a little cheaply made is the only down fall.
Kirby J.
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
The clothes can sometimes look a little cheap and trashy but a majority of them are cute pieces. i hate the shoes though,they look REALLY cheap and tacky. every once in a while i find a few amazing tops but thats about it.
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love debs!! I bought a lot of my high school formal dresses from debs and loved every single one of them!
Ebony A.
Ebony A.
Everything is cheap quality. Nothing really lasts for a long time. Yes its not that expensive, but the quality is soo poor.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Never was a fan.. The store is always a mess and the clothing is cheap. Was never a fan of the styles either.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.