Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Allison D.
Allison D.

Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Louisville, KY

LOVE DEB! This place is amazing. They have good quality of clothes and a huge verity. And they have something for every size female. Its perfect love it there.
j-pizzle  ❤.
j-pizzle ❤.

I like deb they have cute clothes & I can almost find every thing here. Only thing I would say is that they've went up in prices over the recent years.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA

I love that they have plus size clothing. I go back and forth in sizing so I can usually find something there. They are a little cheaply made is the only down fall.
Kirby J.
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY

The clothes can sometimes look a little cheap and trashy but a majority of them are cute pieces. i hate the shoes though,they look REALLY cheap and tacky. every once in a while i find a few amazing tops but thats about it.
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love debs!! I bought a lot of my high school formal dresses from debs and loved every single one of them!
Ebony A.
Ebony A.

Everything is cheap quality. Nothing really lasts for a long time. Yes its not that expensive, but the quality is soo poor.
Anna T.
Anna T.

Never was a fan.. The store is always a mess and the clothing is cheap. Was never a fan of the styles either.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky

As far as cheap clothes at cheap prices, this store is great. I'm surprised it isn't more popular given the average income and body type of women in the US.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.