- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
I love shopping here they always have cute things the bad thing is i don't have one near me so i have to order from online..
They have some cute clothes that are affordable. But for the most part I find the abundance of neon clothes a little tacky.
I am a plus size girl and I love Deb! They are great for the plus size girls! They have a great variety and great quality!
Una de mis tiendas favoritas, los precios, la calidad y tienen todas las últimas tendencias. Cien por ciento recommendada!
Cheap cheap products. Not really a fan of this store because it's so cheaply made. But sometimes you can find good things
The quality of this store is mediocre at best...anything I ever got from this class unraveled or wore out in a month or so.
Good place to shop that is cheap, but the clothing quality is not great. Their styles are for the younger girls but decent
I wish they still had physical stores!!!! I used to buy work pants here and it's not as convenient to buy them online now.
I def have mixed feelings for DEB. you can find some cute dresses and clothes there but i think that the prices are high.
Deb is my last stop when looking for clothing. Their quality and style is very subpar. When I say last resort, I mean it.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos