Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Marci A.
Marci A.
Kalamazoo, MI

Low quality clothes for mall prices! Not worth it to me!
Angel F.
Angel F.
Parma, OH

Deb is a place I go if I'm looking for something trendy but I don't want to spend too mcuh money. They have some cute things, that I may not want to wear after a season so it works perfectly.
Rachael E.
Rachael E.

Honestly, If I were to ever win a gift card to shop here, I'd probably give it away. The clothes are cheap, yes, but the quality is lacking and they are so outdated! Whenever I see this store, I just walk right by it.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA

I love this store. I have been shopping there since i was on 7th grade. Its also a great place to get dresses for proms, etc.
Jamila G.
Jamila G.
Stratford, CT

I dislike the cloths.. However, they have some really GREAT shoes every so often and it sucks because the ones that are actually cute they don't order enough of. As well when you go on their site they don't ever have the most common shoe sizes to order either.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, PA

The plus size section at my local DEB store had horrible material clothes and not much of a variety. Customer help is like waiting for a turtle, its so slow and they talk to each other and let customers wait for at least 10 minutes.
LaTonya B.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT

I love Deb for their accessories and such. I always find great deals on my go out jewelry there. I like their shoes but to me they are prices for the quality.
Gina R.
Gina R.

This store has low prices. Ive only gotten dresses from high school homecomings. They didn't last that great. Pay what you get for.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

This is a place I use to go to when I was a teen. Loved their clothes, but too bad they don't have one where I live.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Norfolk, VA

I actually really like this store. It reminds me of Dots so I was happy to find out they sell plus size clothes. They have very trendy and affordable clothes and in my size! I will definitely continue shopping here.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.