Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Love their clothes kind of expensive. Pretty sad that they are closing. But their dress selection was amazing.
There store is so junky and piled up! There's randomly clothes every where. I can't show and find what I need in a place like that.
I love debs because it not only has clothes for smaller girls but has the plus sized clothes which is what I am
Like this store a lot! They always have sales & cheap clothing. Pretty upset that they're closing down though.
Clothes are mostly trashy looking and cheap. Wouldn't buy anything in there unless it was for a costume party.
I dislike this store simply because they have nothing but cheap clothing that tears and gets washed out easily
I can never find anything here, and everything is made so cheaply, or falls apart 5 minutes after wearing it.
Cheap clothes cheap jewelry if you want to save money and just need something for the night this is your stop!
They have good prices and some stuff reflacts that with the quality. They are getting better with their styles.
It's been years since I shopped there. I think over the past 10 years I outgrew the style of clothing they carry
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos