Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Naida S.
Naida S.

They have the most amazing dresses at an extremely affordable price. All their other clothes are gorgeous too! It's one of my absolute favorite stores. I just wish it was available in more areas.
Kimberly  C.
Kimberly C.

I used to buy all of my formal dresses at deb when I was younger, cant say I would go in this store now though, its more for young teens.
Leigh-Anne H.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA

If I want a good club outfit, I know where to go. I've found some great finds in here; their Amethyst jeans are great for the price and sometimes I get a nice hit on their sweaters.

But they've turned very 'club' feeling lately. A few years ago, you could find a nice variety of clothing, but now it's gone fairly tacky at points. I still will go there for jeans and maybe a simple blazer or inexpensive summer dress.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love debs!! There clothes fit perfect and they have the best styles. They also have deals on everything they sell
nicole f.
nicole f.
Bloomington, IL

My all time favorite place to shop!! This is the only store i shop for shoes clothes and jewerly.The shirts are bright and colorful a lot of shirts have sequins or glitter on them which i love!
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
denton, TX

They're not what they used to be. their clothes are still cute, but i feel like ive gotten too old for them. I'm in college, so maybe these clothes are more for middle schoolers. they still have some pretty cute jewelry and shoes though
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

I don't see this store around much anymore, I only see it when i go to the mall. It's ok but I've been to better stores.
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY

I don't care for Deb clothing products. I have purchased one item (a simple tee) and with one wash it fell apart. Most of the clothing seems to be poorly made and relatively trashy.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA

I'm glad that DEB works to create clothing for all body sizes and shapes. However, could they make it look less tacky?? The clothes are a little too "loud" for my taste. I would appreciate some more subtle pieces.
Ashlea W.
Ashlea W.
Boonsboro, MD

That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.