BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Amber B.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
OMG! i love this store they have awesome sales and clothes! i have been shopping there since i was a teenager and I'm 27 and i still do :)
Megan T.
Megan T.
Canton, OH
I love this store. They carry my (bigger) size and I can find a lot of cute clothes here on sale. The accessories are awesome too!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI
I love this store! I always bought my dresses their for my dances and I bought clothes when they had sales, sadly they closed down where I live. :(
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Providence, RI
I'm not trying to bash Debs, but I'm being honest, it's not my favorite shop. They sell cheap clothing that loses it color in the wash or worse. And they seem to have a lot of dated clothing as well. I've been seen the same heels there since I was 13, I'm 20 now, mind you.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
I don't always love the clothes that they carry, but the store is wonderful and bright. They switch out the inventory often, and the customer service is amazing.
sara r.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
Deb has been a favorite store fo r me. They offer plus sizes and the clothes are all what's in style. I got all my prom dresses there.
Danni R.
Danni R.
I hate even going into this store. It is always disorganized and stocked with cheap, trashy clothes. The only thing I ever bought from them (a tank top), fell apart the first time I washed it and I didn't even put it in the dryer. The only thing that prevents me from giving them a F grade is that they do sometimes have cute shoes however I have not ever bought any fearing that the quality would be sub-par.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I've found some great things at DEB! I love they they have a plus size section! I'm between a plus size and a straight size, so no matter what I know illnwalk out with some awesome outfits!
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Keizer , OR
I'm more on the bigger side and I love how Deb has all sizes of clothing. The clothing is cute and doesn't cost much! They also sell some pretty cute shoes!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
The prices are good, but the quality isn't there. I know not every item is going to fit me since we all have different body shapes, but I have yet to try on something from here that even remotely fits good. Most things I have tried just look awkward.T he clothes look and feel cheep.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.