Add a Photo

Photos (27)
LaTonya B.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT

I love Deb for their accessories and such. I always find great deals on my go out jewelry there. I like their shoes but to me they are prices for the quality.
Gina R.
Gina R.

This store has low prices. Ive only gotten dresses from high school homecomings. They didn't last that great. Pay what you get for.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

This is a place I use to go to when I was a teen. Loved their clothes, but too bad they don't have one where I live.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Norfolk, VA

I actually really like this store. It reminds me of Dots so I was happy to find out they sell plus size clothes. They have very trendy and affordable clothes and in my size! I will definitely continue shopping here.
Evy C.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX

Great selection on prom deresses with inexpensive price tags. The junior and plus size sections are trendy and inexpensive but the quality of the clothes isn't the best. Great sale/clearance racks are always worth the trip though
Carrissa W.
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI

The everyday clothes seem tacky and cheap, however, their dress selection is great for prom or homecoming.
haley s.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH

Deb has pretty cheap clothing. I always go there for work clothes or something you plan on only wearing once.
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD

If you're looking for dresses for prom or any sort of formal this is the store for you. The prices are great and the sizes are even better. the store is organized by color and the selection is great. You will find dresses for all body types and events. Aside from that, sales are great, and the jeans are nice too. You can get many things here, even the shoes are good. Jewlery... all of it. So so good.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.

I love their clothes here they always fit right and everything is so comfortable
Naida S.
Naida S.

They have the most amazing dresses at an extremely affordable price. All their other clothes are gorgeous too! It's one of my absolute favorite stores. I just wish it was available in more areas.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.