Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
The clothes are well made for the price you pay, but If you wait and go while they are having a sale you will get more for your money.
Great store, especially for us women that aren't the size of a toothpick. If only the one near me didn't close....
This store is great for trendy cheap clothes. They usually have a great variety of homecoming/prom/casual dresses.
This is one of my favorite stores to shop at! They have clothes for every occasion and style with awesome prices!
I really like some of the items I find in DEB, but I've noticed everything is HORRIBLE quality. Not a fan at all.
This store is eh. I am not a huge fan of their clothes, but they have great accessories and cheap dress up heels.
I love these stores. always clean and very friendly customer service. prices are always great. quality is awesome.
I like to shop at Deb's. I like their styles and prices. I don't get to very often do to the distance from a store
I used to shop a lot here in high school and I used to love it ! I stopped because all their stores closed near me
Not a fan! Just got a bill for the free magazine subscription to my charge card that I did not know about....grrrr
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos