BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, Fl
If you really look in the store you can find something cute but you really have to look! Most of the clothes in the store look like something a stripper would wear! The prices are good if you are lucky enough to find something, but the customer service is terrible! I had a girl tell me never to come back because I bought a pair of ballet flats she wanted and it was the last pair! Of corse I didn't listen to this crap!
Britt S.
Britt S.
Rochester, NY
Yes, most of the clothes are poorly made, but if you want a place to shop for cheap, decent camisoles, this is the place. The shoes are of poor quality, but the designs are often cute. Yes, it isn't 5 star clothing, but for a broke teen - or admittedly broke college student, it is a great place to 'make it work' under a very restricted budget.
clare h.
clare h.
Evansville, IN
I purchased some tank tops from Deb and also a pair of jeans and all of the items I purchased had fallen apart within a month. The zipper never worked properly on the jeans and the seams in the tank top unraveled after one wash. I believe these are the default products.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Richmond, KY
Deb is very inexpensive but sometimes you get what you pay for. I do have a coat that I've had for several years and it's still in great shape and I wear it still quite often! In my opinion the selection is decent, but some of the pieces look very "go-go girlish" in a way. Not really my style. Sometimes I can find a decent bargain though.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Farmington, MN
Sure the clothes are cheap but is it worth it? The styles are way outdated and half of the store is just plus size and dresses. The tossed aside clearance section is all squeezed together to the point where you cannot separate it. The shoes and clothes are just plain trashy! No body with class would shop here. Even for 10 dollars I would not shop here
Christy A.
Christy A.
Madison, TN
My daughter loves this place. They always have a good selection of clothes to fit bigger girls. Their prices aren't bad either. Also at prom time they have a huge selection of dresses.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
The clothing is cheaply made but I guess you get what you pay for because their prices are very reasonable. If I need a shirt or pair of pants to complete a certain look I'll shop here because I know I can get it cheap.
Avni P.
Avni P.
I'm not a fan of this store. Although the prices are really cheap, the clothes and shoes they offer are really poorly made and cheap looking. Their products are for the most part very tacky and and not even worth their low prices.
Katy B.
Katy B.
I'm not a fan of this store at all. If you are young (I'm talking like 11-13) it's okay but for a fashionable look this is not the store to go. The clothes are trashy and loud, also cheaply made. There are plenty of stores that are cleaner, just as cheap, but actually have cute clothes.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
I got a semi formal dress from DEB when I was in middle school. Now that I am in my 20s I have found some cute summer tops and dresses. I got a dress for only $10!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.