Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kylie  k.
Kylie k.
Muncie, IN

Love there. Clothes and shoes but I think that they have the prices way to high. Would shop there often if it wasn't so high.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
New Hudson, MI

Deb has great quality clothes for a decent price! Also almost all my homecoming dresses are from there!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Sad to say but Deb has changed. I used to work there and watched it happen. We went from a nicely priced store that had a little bit of everything for every style to a store that seems likes it's trying to hard. It's like they can't decide if they want to sell to young teens or and older crowed. The sales are messy, the box sales are a bad idea because you can't find anything, the clothes are now so cheaply made and fall apart. It's sad to see. I hope they can go back to what they used to be. Until then I'm shopping else where.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

As a teenager I would shop at DEB all the time because I thought that it was the only store that carried my size. The clothes in my opinion, are tacky and cheap. I would shop there for jeans and would get really frustrated and disheartened at how every one of their jeans needed to be embellished rather than be in good quality. Deb is good if you need to find a cheap prom or homecoming dress as they are usually in better quality but stay away from their actual clothing.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX

If you want a nice dress, this is the place to go, anything else, shop else where. The dresses are still nice but the clothes are terrible.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH

I love shopping here. I love how cheap things can get on their clearance rack. It's the first place I go when I walk into the store. No matter what section you're in, or how much you spend, you're getting some nice looking clothes.
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.

The plus size shorts and capris are awesome, but unfortunatley the ripped and fafded style is big for them. Also when shopping online they have pretty decent sales on a weekly, if not daily, basis.
Ashy R.
Ashy R.
New Windsor, NY

Love this store with a capital L!!! I love shopping for dresses or accessories here!!!!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

Awesome place to find amazingly cute dresses for homecoming and formals and sometimes prom, awesome prices! Great store!
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
South Hadley , MA

I love DEB but there clothing seems not to last very long. But there sales are outstanding!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.