- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Love there. Clothes and shoes but I think that they have the prices way to high. Would shop there often if it wasn't so high.
I love shopping here for plus size clothes. They aren't expensive and they don't look like Grandma clothes. Love shopping here.
I love shopping here for things like homecoming dresses and whatnot, but their selection and pricing isn't always the best.
I love deb. I love the style I love the prices and I live there shoes. The staff is great as well. There is no better store.
I went to them when I had to pick up a dress for my sisters homecoming. Their casual dresses were not really great quality
I love this store. I have been shopping there since i was on 7th grade. Its also a great place to get dresses for proms, etc.
Hate. It's just cheap, badly made clothes. And tacky. Yes it's affordable but I won't be caught dead in anything from DEB.
I used to go to Deb's all the time but they are recently going out of business and I just do not like their clothes anymore.
Their prices are inexpensive especially when they have their clearances but the quality of their clothes is on the lower end
They have trendy cheap pieces but some don't last long and aren't good quality but you can get away with some of their basics
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos