Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.

Wore some of their clothes during my junior high and high school years.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Saint Cloud, MN

I like deb because they have a good variety of different styles of clothes in all sizes whether you are a xs or plus sized at an affordable price
Heather M.
Heather M.
Hillsdale, MI

Used to love going there always had a mixture of things I haven't been all awhile
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno valley, Ca

Deb definitely has the best dresses for proms and parties. they have every color, every length and every styles from plain, to rhinestones and sequins. They are just too amazing! even better, the prices range from $20-49.99 for a dress. i got my prom dress with rhinestones and it honestly looks very expensive but i only paid $47.99 and the quality is very good. they also have a great variety of clothing and they always have the latest styles and for very cheap prices.they closed down this store at my local mall and there is not another DEB close by so I'm really missing this store.
Casey H.
Casey H.

DEB used to be a great store. Now it has gone down in quality and style. Focuses more on tweens.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.

I used to like store in middle school and I went there if I needed a dress for a school dance. After middle school, I never shopped here unless I needed to find a piece of clothing for cheap. The quality of the clothes aren't very great.
Holly W.
Holly W.

At Deb, you get what you pay for. Their clothes are super cheap and the sizing is different from other stores' clothes. I used to buy my homecoming dresses from here.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Islandton , Sc

Deb is the place to go Defiantly if your looking for a prom dress! but when its summer time they always got good sales on tank tops and short shorts!
Alex W.
Alex W.

Who doesn't love Deb stores? How can you not! It's nice to have a store that sells pretty plus size clothing!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN

The only thing I really like about this store is the shoes. Fashionable and great prices. I don't feel so mcuh about the clothing, sizes run real funny and just not worth the price for the quality. But if your looking for shoes I would check The Deb out!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.