Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Deb is fantastic for dresses! I bought my prom dress from Deb, and it has lasted me two years since I purchased it!
Cute clothes and stuff but some of those prices are just outrageous! I mean like come on who would wanna buy a 23 dollar cami ? Not me.
The clothes are trashy, tacky, and ugly. the only good thing about this store is their homecoming and prom dresses.
The clothes are kind of cheap and the dresses aren't anything I'd wear for my pageants but I have found a few cute things in the racks.
It's a good store, the quality of the clothes is a little cheap for the prices though, but their plus size is nice.
I love this store it has a lot of nice clothes, shoes and accessories. It also has options for plus size women. :)
I loved debs, they had such cute clothes and it's a shame they went out of business. The prices weren't bad either.
I love DEb!! i am a well in dout in every place and i need stuff that fits and is cute and cheap and i get here! :)
I love Deb. There are plus sizes available at most stores also. They are inexpensive clothes that are fine quality.
I go to this store a lot to get my jeans. They always have some good sales. Lots of deals and good clarence items.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos