Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Cassie O.
Cassie O.
Maple Grove , Mn

I love this store for 3 reasons. It carries plus sizes (hello big girl here), it has some super cute things, and it has some reasonable to cheap prices. With that said, the quality is highly lacking on most of the items, and sometimes I feel like, for the quality, it's a bit overpriced SOMETIMES.
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.

I have agree with the other reviewers who were using the words cheap and tacky - the Deb Shop really is. Also the prices they are charging for these ugly clothes that easily rip and fade is ridiculous!

Not only is the store an eyesore with the super bright lights and neon floors and clothes but it smells awful. The knockoff perfumes they sell stink up the place - they just smell like chemicals.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI

If you are looking for something cheap that you only plan on wearing once or twice, then it's the place to shop. Other than that, I would go elsewhere.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Lexington, KY

Deb's offers a variety of clothing, formal wear, shoes, jewelry, etc. I am not crazy about their everyday clothing however they have many cute formal gowns for girls of all sizes. These are perfect for events that take place both in high school and college. I would not shop there for daily clothing but it's a great place to find affordable formal wear.
Marci A.
Marci A.
Kalamazoo, MI

Low quality clothes for mall prices! Not worth it to me!
Angel F.
Angel F.
Parma, OH

Deb is a place I go if I'm looking for something trendy but I don't want to spend too mcuh money. They have some cute things, that I may not want to wear after a season so it works perfectly.
Rachael E.
Rachael E.

Honestly, If I were to ever win a gift card to shop here, I'd probably give it away. The clothes are cheap, yes, but the quality is lacking and they are so outdated! Whenever I see this store, I just walk right by it.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA

I love this store. I have been shopping there since i was on 7th grade. Its also a great place to get dresses for proms, etc.
Jamila G.
Jamila G.
Stratford, CT

I dislike the cloths.. However, they have some really GREAT shoes every so often and it sucks because the ones that are actually cute they don't order enough of. As well when you go on their site they don't ever have the most common shoe sizes to order either.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA

The plus size section at my local DEB store had horrible material clothes and not much of a variety. Customer help is like waiting for a turtle, its so slow and they talk to each other and let customers wait for at least 10 minutes.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.