Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne, IN

I shopped here throughout high school to pay for school dance dresses and I loved them. I still have them, but are looking into selling them. They are cheap, fashionable and very cute!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN

Deb is great if you are looking for cheap clothes and colors. They aren't my favorite department store, but they also have a lot for plus sized women.
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Livingston, TN

I've been a Deb shopper since middle school! Always bought my homecoming dresses and coats there.
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Erwin, TN

Can be a little messy as far as clothes racks go but varries from store to store i think. ive had really good luck finding clothes, one of the few places that i can shop and find things that fit me and don't look like ive been poured in them and cant move. the sales people at the store closest to me are always helpful and friendly.
Micki R.
Micki R.
Zanesville, Oh

I love everything they have but i cant never find anything to fit me right. Just seems like they are made awkward. The jewelry is great and so are the shoes. Prices are not to bad either.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Lindon , Ut

Very cheap, not great quality, I feel like their stores aren't that organized or clean. Haven't shopped there in years.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

I enjoy the clothing at Deb Shops. I always shop online since they do not have a store in my area and they ship clothes in excellent timing. You may have to do some searching to really find some things you like, as some items can be outdated.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

There store is so junky and piled up! There's randomly clothes every where. I can't show and find what I need in a place like that.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Davenport, WA

This store is great for looking good they have fancy things for cheap and every time i go to this store i spend a lot of money and walk out with a lot i have bought a variety of things from there and i have never been disappointed just an awesome store
Taylea s.
Taylea s.

I'm in love with this store. I only go when they have good sales and walk away pretty happy.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.