Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Such cute clothes but not very afforardable if you ask me. I love how they have a wide variety of plus size clothing.
I love debs! All their dresses are amazing! Their clothes are very cute, I've gotten a few dresses from there before.
Is this place even still in business? I haven't shopped there since I was in high school. Very inexpensive clothes with quality to match.
I love shopping at deb exspecially during clearence week. The only problem i have is they never have pants in my size
I used to buy all of my formal dresses at deb when I was younger, cant say I would go in this store now though, its more for young teens.
If your looking for cheap clothes this is wear to go, but you get cheap price and material. More of an "Urban" look.
I shop here sometimes but the quality isn't that great, But they do have really cute clothes and they aren't expensive.
Loved shopping here but sad to see the brand come to an end! Good clothes for decent prices. Quality was questionable at times though.
This is where I shopped when I was 14... it wasn't my favorite place, but they did have some good sales once awhile.
Been into Debs a couple times. Did not find that much stuff that I liked. There clothes were a little over priced for a college student.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos