- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I've only been to this store a couple times. The clothes are cheap but so is the material . This store isn't really my style .
Overpriced and poor quality. These clothes are made so cheap and priced expensively. Trust me, I used to work for this company.
This place use to be my go to shopping store but these styles are more soo for teenagers. Its cute stuff but just not my style
When I was younger this store was all the rage but mostly for dresses for dances, but now I only think of this store as trashy.
Tons of selection and excellent prices, but do not expect to get decent quality or clothes you will wear more than one season.
It's sad to see that Debs in store have closed. I really hope the online store will remain up because they do have cute items.
Great store. I bought 3 out of my 4 homecoming dresses here, and I don't think I ever spent more then 50 dollars on a dress.
I bought both of my prom dresses from deb stores and they were perfect and well priced. They usually have sales going on too
First off, the prices are a little high, but the clothing is super cute!! I'm sad that the store is closing in a few months.
The clothes from DEB is great. It is so sad to know that many of their stores are closing. Clothes is always at great prices.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos