Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX

If you want a nice dress, this is the place to go, anything else, shop else where. The dresses are still nice but the clothes are terrible.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH

I love shopping here. I love how cheap things can get on their clearance rack. It's the first place I go when I walk into the store. No matter what section you're in, or how much you spend, you're getting some nice looking clothes.
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.

The plus size shorts and capris are awesome, but unfortunatley the ripped and fafded style is big for them. Also when shopping online they have pretty decent sales on a weekly, if not daily, basis.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

Awesome place to find amazingly cute dresses for homecoming and formals and sometimes prom, awesome prices! Great store!
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
South Hadley , MA

I love DEB but there clothing seems not to last very long. But there sales are outstanding!
Emani S.
Emani S.
Hill City, KS

Most of the things are fairly cheap but so is its quality.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Granite City, IL

This was a great store for affordable pieces. But, sadly it has gone out of business.
Breana S.
Breana S.
Evans Mills, NY

Don't get me wrong, DEB has some pretty CUTE clothes that I own myself, but when it comes to the quality of the material used it's not such great news. As much as I hate to say it, the fabric used almost feels cheap.. =[ Also, the crowdedness of the store is RIDONCULOUS! Seriously people, I want to be able to maneuver around and look at everything you have to offer, but that cannot be accomplished because of the oh so crowdedness. Lighten up on the racks of clothing a little bit, upgrade the fabric, and lower the price (even lower that is) and I think we'll get along great. =]
julie m.
julie m.
Portage, WI

Debs is a great place to get formal dresses! Iv always gone to Deb's to get dresses for dances. I was always worried about girls having the same dress as me, but when I talked to an employee she said they only order 5 of each dress to have in stock. I like this idea because then I know ill be the only one rocking that cute dress!
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Fayetteville, PA

Deb is very affordable and they have great clothes. Although some people may not like it at all I love it and I can always find great things in this store. My favorite store of all time!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.