Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
Fayetteville, AR

I've only experienced the shoes, and I had a pair of gold wedges that were my absolute favorite. They were very fashionable, but after a while, the bottom of them started unraveling. Poor quality, I guess.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Lyons, KS

This is my go to store. If I had to pick any store to be my closet deb would win. They have the cutest clothes and amazing dresses.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Phillipsburg, NJ

So being a plus size girl I find the store amazing! Not a lot of stores offer plus sizes and if they do they are really what I consider plus size! But the clothes here are decently priced and the quality is pretty decent as well!
Elida F.
Elida F.
Germantown, MD

I LOVE TO BUY FROM THIS STORE, THEY HAVE A LOT OF STYLISH, I CAN CHOOSE FROM AND ALSO ALL THE SIZE ARE AVAILABLE, AND PRICES ARE AFFORDABLE.
Dacia S.
Dacia S.
Bloomington, In

I loved DEB growing up. It was my favorite store. Unfortunately the mall I live in now has replaced it with a cooking store. They did have Prom dresses, that you could buy for formals, in which weren't a huge deal in the school that everyone wasn't making a large fuss over. They always had jewelry for the dresses, and lots of socks! I miss my socks!
hannah f.
hannah f.

I've always hated DEB clothes. Every time I go in there my eyes are bombarded with tacky prints, cheap materials and neon colors. Most of it looks like cheap clubwear. Their shoes are ugly and of poor quality and their formal dresses are the absolute worst I've ever seen.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA

I have found some shirts in this store on more than one occasion. I do think they are overly priced though. One shirt I paid for was almost $30, and it was a plain white and grey striped shirt. They do have cute things, but like I said, I think a little over priced.
Zulema U.
Zulema U.

Deb has a wonderful variety of sizes for EVERYONE, thin & thick. They have beautiful dresses, as well as every day outfits for just about everyone. Their prices are affordable. Their plus size outfits are stylish. That was my biggest pet peeve with other stores, the plus size clothes lacked style and fashion. Everyone deserves to look beautiful at any size :)
Daphne C.
Daphne C.

They carry a lot of cute clothes and accessories, but the products aren't of the highest quality. I bought studded sandals and a week later the studs started falling off.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Winterport, ME

Great clothes and dresses
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.