Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.

I used to like store in middle school and I went there if I needed a dress for a school dance. After middle school, I never shopped here unless I needed to find a piece of clothing for cheap. The quality of the clothes aren't very great.
Holly W.
Holly W.

At Deb, you get what you pay for. Their clothes are super cheap and the sizing is different from other stores' clothes. I used to buy my homecoming dresses from here.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Islandton , Sc

Deb is the place to go Defiantly if your looking for a prom dress! but when its summer time they always got good sales on tank tops and short shorts!
Alex W.
Alex W.

Who doesn't love Deb stores? How can you not! It's nice to have a store that sells pretty plus size clothing!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN

The only thing I really like about this store is the shoes. Fashionable and great prices. I don't feel so mcuh about the clothing, sizes run real funny and just not worth the price for the quality. But if your looking for shoes I would check The Deb out!
Kylie  k.
Kylie k.
Muncie, IN

Love there. Clothes and shoes but I think that they have the prices way to high. Would shop there often if it wasn't so high.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
New Hudson, MI

Deb has great quality clothes for a decent price! Also almost all my homecoming dresses are from there!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Sad to say but Deb has changed. I used to work there and watched it happen. We went from a nicely priced store that had a little bit of everything for every style to a store that seems likes it's trying to hard. It's like they can't decide if they want to sell to young teens or and older crowed. The sales are messy, the box sales are a bad idea because you can't find anything, the clothes are now so cheaply made and fall apart. It's sad to see. I hope they can go back to what they used to be. Until then I'm shopping else where.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

As a teenager I would shop at DEB all the time because I thought that it was the only store that carried my size. The clothes in my opinion, are tacky and cheap. I would shop there for jeans and would get really frustrated and disheartened at how every one of their jeans needed to be embellished rather than be in good quality. Deb is good if you need to find a cheap prom or homecoming dress as they are usually in better quality but stay away from their actual clothing.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX

If you want a nice dress, this is the place to go, anything else, shop else where. The dresses are still nice but the clothes are terrible.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.