BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI
I love DEB to buy clothes from. Some of their clothes I'll admit are too "teenage" for me because I am 26 now, but I'm not ready to switch to the women's dept from juniors yet. They do have a lot of cute clothes for decent prices and have lots of sales.
Rachel M.
Adorable clothing!
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
Shopping at DEB is a lot like shopping in a girlfriend's messy room. Things are strewn about and placed in incorrect areas, and the clothes seem to have already experienced the run around in terms of quality. The selection tends to be tacky and out of date, and the prices don't seem low enough to risk the purchase of clothes that may fall apart upon first washing.
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
Wow never been to one until last week. They were having a buy one get one free sale! And the clearance was a buy one get one free! SCORE!!!
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I love find my jeans here! I can always find the perfect fit in perfect style for myself. I also love their shoes. They always have really cute heels and sandals. They always have great deals on the clearance rack too. I used to buy my homecoming dresses here!!
Wendy C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've only been to this store a couple times. The clothes are cheap but so is the material . This store isn't really my style .
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
I love Deb because they have plus-sized clothing that is affordable, however the selection isn't huge. I'm a modest dresser so I go there for things like solid tees or tanks, sometimes jeans, because they're affordable. I'll browse the racks and I'm sometimes disappointed to see things like plus-sized crop tops versus full-coverage shirts.
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ
Cute, inexpensive clothes. Only issue is that the quality of clothes is not to great. The shoes last only about a few months and then fall apart. The clothes are much better than that though.
Emily E.
I shop for my dresses and pants at DEB. If I were a little bit more girl y and dressy I would shop for my shirts here. I have always had good experiences with this store.
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD
Una de mis tiendas favoritas, los precios, la calidad y tienen todas las últimas tendencias. Cien por ciento recommendada!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.