Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Alamo, NV

I wish they had one of these stores around where i live! theres one where my dad lives and i went there, o i just love their stuff, and i found the perfect heels for 25$ for my wedding...they were the exact colors and everything which is hard to find!
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Madison, Ms

I am a Deb JUNKIE, I am there every chance I get!!!
One thing that stands out for me is their plus size section, it has its OWN SIDE of the store, I like this because, when I shop at other stores plus size section it's just that ... A SECTION, so there is not much of a selection, but Debs has a HUGE selection to choose from and they are CUTE, thanks DEBS for giving us plus size ladies so much more to choose from!!!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI

I like DEB because I can usually find really great deals on cute clothes. The only thing is they don't always last long. I've had some that were quality items for great prices but then I've also had some that fell apart not long after buying. You win some you lose some LOL. But for the price, its worth taking a chance!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI

If you need something cheap and glitzy this is your store. Girls that cannot afford to drop down $200-$500 for a prom dress you can get something cute here that will last you the night. Clothes here are not high quality but you get what you pay for.
Ida G.
Ida G.
Charles Town, WV

If I need something cheap and quick I'll stop at Deb. Leaving there I know what I bought probably won't last for more then 2 wears, but it gets the job done. I'm not really a fan of most of the clothes, but some of it works well for going out. It's dark when you go out anyway, right?

My biggest complaint about them is how cheaply the clothes are made. The stitching comes apart after the first wash if not beforehand every time.

I still shop there, but I don't enjoy it. There's many, many other stores in this price range that over better quality.
Heather W.
Heather W.

Deb's clothes are inexpensive, which could be a good thing, if they weren't so cheaply made.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Clovis, NM

Awesome prices but very unorganized!! If u have 6 hours to spare then this is the place for you!
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Rochester , NY

This store has really cute clothes in a wide variety of sizes. I love that I can find stylish plus sized clothing at a good price. I also love their sales rack. In fact unless I know exactly what I am looking for I usually head to the sales rack first. I get a lot of my dress pants for work here too.
Angelique C.
Angelique C.
Hastings On Hudson, NY

DEB has a huge selection of items, but not always of the best quality. Great party dress and clubware options.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Riceville, IA

This is by far one of my favorite stores! On black friday the WHOLE store is 50% OFF. thats when I go crazy in this store. It's literally 75% of my closet. Its has every trendy style. Some things are bad quality and some are amazing! Without deb I'd be lost. The store workers are sooooooo nice where I live.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.