Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Lindon , UT
Very cheap, not great quality, I feel like their stores aren't that organized or clean. Haven't shopped there in years.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
I enjoy the clothing at Deb Shops. I always shop online since they do not have a store in my area and they ship clothes in excellent timing. You may have to do some searching to really find some things you like, as some items can be outdated.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
There store is so junky and piled up! There's randomly clothes every where. I can't show and find what I need in a place like that.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Davenport, WA
This store is great for looking good they have fancy things for cheap and every time i go to this store i spend a lot of money and walk out with a lot i have bought a variety of things from there and i have never been disappointed just an awesome store
Taylea s.
Taylea s.
I'm in love with this store. I only go when they have good sales and walk away pretty happy.
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.
Wore some of their clothes during my junior high and high school years.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Saint Cloud, MN
I like deb because they have a good variety of different styles of clothes in all sizes whether you are a xs or plus sized at an affordable price
Heather M.
Heather M.
Hillsdale, MI
Used to love going there always had a mixture of things I haven't been all awhile
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Deb definitely has the best dresses for proms and parties. they have every color, every length and every styles from plain, to rhinestones and sequins. They are just too amazing! even better, the prices range from $20-49.99 for a dress. i got my prom dress with rhinestones and it honestly looks very expensive but i only paid $47.99 and the quality is very good. they also have a great variety of clothing and they always have the latest styles and for very cheap prices.they closed down this store at my local mall and there is not another DEB close by so I'm really missing this store.
Casey H.
Casey H.
DEB used to be a great store. Now it has gone down in quality and style. Focuses more on tweens.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.