- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love deb! Super affordable yet great quality products! I actually got my prom dress from here and got tons of compliments on it.
I love this store. They carry my (bigger) size and I can find a lot of cute clothes here on sale. The accessories are awesome too!
There store is so junky and piled up! There's randomly clothes every where. I can't show and find what I need in a place like that.
I love their socks and dresses but there shoes are only meant to last one or two uses save your money and buy them somewhere else.
These clothes are cheap, but the quality is poor. They are tacky and unflattering. I haven't bought anything from here in years.
I LOVE THIS STORE SO MUCH, BUT THE ONLY BAD THING IS THEY'RE CLOSING!!!! Its sad, but go get stuff while it is on closing sale.
Everything just looks so cheap. The material used is horrid. There formal dress selection is a mess and made with tacky fabrics.
The closed the deb that was by me and I'm so sad about that i loved deb! they had great clothes and accessories for great prices!
Usually have a lot to choose from but the material usually doesn't last ling on tops or under shirts. Some Jean brands are good.
This store is pretty okay for when I want something fun, but some of the clothes are very juvenile and I can't see wearing them.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos