Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Deb has cute clothing and pretty affordable but the clothes are kind of cheaply made. I also bought my prom dress there.
I love their clothes I love going on their website since the only mall they have it in but not anymore is 3 hours away.
My local DEB store is a wreck! sales bins are messy and they sell a lot of huchie mama clothes they do have nice shoes
I don't see this store around much anymore, I only see it when i go to the mall. It's ok but I've been to better stores.
I love their pants that they sell well the bluejeans. That's the only things that I buy from them when they have a sale.
I bought my daughter all her homecoming dresses from here. Every time we went, I ended up buying myself something too!!
I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Every year in school I would always get my dresses for school dances here. They're very affordable and so many options!
The cheaper, tackier, less fashionable Forever 21. The kind of clothes you buy for cheap and get home and still feel eh
This store has low prices. Ive only gotten dresses from high school homecomings. They didn't last that great. Pay what you get for.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos