- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Great prices but poor quality in my opinion. They do have a very good selection for plus size girls though which is hard to find.
This store has low prices. Ive only gotten dresses from high school homecomings. They didn't last that great. Pay what you get for.
Very similar to forever 21. Good for a dress you only need for one night. Same with shoes you need for like a wedding or something.
The deb shop is great I got a couple of homecoming dresses and shoes from there but the closest one to me is a couple of hours away
I've never purchased anything from this store that fit true to size. The clothing is all cheaply made and doesn't last long at all.
I bought a cocktail dress for $15 for my homecoming and it looked just as good if not better than the girls who got $200 dresses.
They have great clothes and many dresses. In high school I purchased a few dresses here because they were inexpensive and gorgeous.
I love deb! They have stylish clothes and great prices! They have a big variety and even have great prices on their formal dresses!
Most of the styles featured in this store are cheaply made. The stores are messy and the prices are too high for their low quality.
I have bought numerous dresses here, and I can tell you that they are one of my go to shops when it comes to prom, homecoming, etc.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos