Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Deb stores have a variety of girls clothes for any size. You can always go in and find something. They have lots of shoes and accesories for any occasion.
I have a love/hate relationship with Deb. The best thing about this store is it has sizes 00-24. It's awesome because you are most likely able to find a size that fits you. At deb, you truly get what you pay for. The quality isn't the nicest and most durable, but again, you get what you pay . They are alway on the latest trends. I love deb for getting dresses. They have so many options and colors and sizes. They are generally priced reasonably. If you're looking for a shop with every size, check out DebShops.com
I love Deb shops! I always go there when in need of jeans, cute tops and dresses! They have incredible sales and whether you are size 4 or size 24, you will find what you're looking for at a great price!
Love the store but every time I buy something from here it doesn't seem to last very long.
I always get great clearance items here. The selection is always huge no matter what size you are.
Seriously love this clothing, only thing i can say bad is that their dresses aren't very up to the new fashion trends. Other than that it's definitely affordable and cute.
They have clothes for that one night gig. The fabric they use is cheap, but if your looking to get something inexpensive, then this is the place to go
Deb is my last stop when looking for clothing. Their quality and style is very subpar. When I say last resort, I mean it.
I love scoring deals and DEB is definitely a great place to check out. While their quality suffers a LOT in many cases, there are some things that are actually quite nice and don't necessarily need the high quality to be appreciated! I've never spent more than $10 on a clothing item there, and while there are definitely some things I regret buying for sizing or style reasons (It's pretty pre-teen/teen esque) I'm impressed by how quickly they adapt to new styles. I have a few things that I've gotten there that are so versatile and even after a few years, I still wear the items and rather like them!
Honestly some of the clothes are really nice but the quality isn't so good.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos