Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
hannah f.
hannah f.

I've always hated DEB clothes. Every time I go in there my eyes are bombarded with tacky prints, cheap materials and neon colors. Most of it looks like cheap clubwear. Their shoes are ugly and of poor quality and their formal dresses are the absolute worst I've ever seen.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA

I have found some shirts in this store on more than one occasion. I do think they are overly priced though. One shirt I paid for was almost $30, and it was a plain white and grey striped shirt. They do have cute things, but like I said, I think a little over priced.
Zulema U.
Zulema U.

Deb has a wonderful variety of sizes for EVERYONE, thin & thick. They have beautiful dresses, as well as every day outfits for just about everyone. Their prices are affordable. Their plus size outfits are stylish. That was my biggest pet peeve with other stores, the plus size clothes lacked style and fashion. Everyone deserves to look beautiful at any size :)
Daphne C.
Daphne C.

They carry a lot of cute clothes and accessories, but the products aren't of the highest quality. I bought studded sandals and a week later the studs started falling off.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Winterport, ME

Great clothes and dresses
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Fort wayne, IN

I shopped here throughout high school to pay for school dance dresses and I loved them. I still have them, but are looking into selling them. They are cheap, fashionable and very cute!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN

Deb is great if you are looking for cheap clothes and colors. They aren't my favorite department store, but they also have a lot for plus sized women.
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Livingston, TN

I've been a Deb shopper since middle school! Always bought my homecoming dresses and coats there.
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Erwin, TN

Can be a little messy as far as clothes racks go but varries from store to store i think. ive had really good luck finding clothes, one of the few places that i can shop and find things that fit me and don't look like ive been poured in them and cant move. the sales people at the store closest to me are always helpful and friendly.
Micki R.
Micki R.
Zanesville, OH

I love everything they have but i cant never find anything to fit me right. Just seems like they are made awkward. The jewelry is great and so are the shoes. Prices are not to bad either.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.