Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Nazareth, Pa

I like the Deb because I'm plus size and I know I'll be able to find something in their store that I can wear for special events. I just bought two "going out" dresses from there and they are relatively cheap. If I had my say though they would offer the same styles in plus that they do in regular size. I don't usually buy their regular clothing.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Franklin, MA

I haven't shopped there in many years, but in high school I remember the quality of the clothes was terrible. Everything was super cheap, but it also fell apart after being washed once or twice. Not worth it.
Kristen U.
Kristen U.
E Springfield, PA

I love this store. It's so inexpensive and they always have awesome deals. They have super cute on trend clothes & nice dresses for a school dance or something
Jolen H.
Jolen H.
Sioux City, IA

Deb is a great store, they try to always keep up with fashion. The juniors size clothes (like most stores) and are cheaper. But they do have good selections of plus size clothing, however I think a lot of it is cheaply made. They also always have REALLY cute shoes and accesories.
Teri L.
Teri L.
Phoenix, AZ

When I was younger this store was all the rage but mostly for dresses for dances, but now I only think of this store as trashy.
Anita H.
Anita H.
Harts, WV

Usually can find something here but most of the clothes are a little flashy for me. Prices are reasonable
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

Debs is a great store when it comes to shopping on a budget. They have deals all the time (currently the entire store is BOGO 50% off) Also the store is great for all body types!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Cincinnati, OH

I literally love deb. They have cute clothes for an affordable price, and have a great selection for us bigger girls. I would recommend this store to anyone.
Molly H.
Molly H.
N Kingstown, RI

I like this place. it is a bit lower in quality than forever 21 but about the same as wet seal. i like it for certain things like shoes and accessories and when you need a dress for an event you can usually find one here.
Christie A.
Christie A.
Jessup, PA

I love Deb.. and i am very upset they are going out of business.. i am in the middle of sizes. so depends on how they are made i can be in plus size and this is the only store that has cheap cute clothes for bigger girls now that DOTS closed. UGH
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.