DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Dacia S.
Dacia S.
Bloomington, In
I loved DEB growing up. It was my favorite store. Unfortunately the mall I live in now has replaced it with a cooking store. They did have Prom dresses, that you could buy for formals, in which weren't a huge deal in the school that everyone wasn't making a large fuss over. They always had jewelry for the dresses, and lots of socks! I miss my socks!
hannah f.
hannah f.
I've always hated DEB clothes. Every time I go in there my eyes are bombarded with tacky prints, cheap materials and neon colors. Most of it looks like cheap clubwear. Their shoes are ugly and of poor quality and their formal dresses are the absolute worst I've ever seen.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I have found some shirts in this store on more than one occasion. I do think they are overly priced though. One shirt I paid for was almost $30, and it was a plain white and grey striped shirt. They do have cute things, but like I said, I think a little over priced.
Zulema U.
Zulema U.
Deb has a wonderful variety of sizes for EVERYONE, thin & thick. They have beautiful dresses, as well as every day outfits for just about everyone. Their prices are affordable. Their plus size outfits are stylish. That was my biggest pet peeve with other stores, the plus size clothes lacked style and fashion. Everyone deserves to look beautiful at any size :)
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
They carry a lot of cute clothes and accessories, but the products aren't of the highest quality. I bought studded sandals and a week later the studs started falling off.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Winterport, ME
Great clothes and dresses
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Fort wayne, IN
I shopped here throughout high school to pay for school dance dresses and I loved them. I still have them, but are looking into selling them. They are cheap, fashionable and very cute!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Deb is great if you are looking for cheap clothes and colors. They aren't my favorite department store, but they also have a lot for plus sized women.
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Livingston, TN
I've been a Deb shopper since middle school! Always bought my homecoming dresses and coats there.
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Erwin, TN
Can be a little messy as far as clothes racks go but varries from store to store i think. ive had really good luck finding clothes, one of the few places that i can shop and find things that fit me and don't look like ive been poured in them and cant move. the sales people at the store closest to me are always helpful and friendly.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.