Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
The quality here is not that great, and the prices are high for the quality you get. Not a huge fan of the styles offered.
Deb cloths are good for the price, def not going to be cloths you can wear forever, but still good price and fashionable!
Una de mis tiendas favoritas, los precios, la calidad y tienen todas las últimas tendencias. Cien por ciento recommendada!
I am a plus size girl and I love Deb! They are great for the plus size girls! They have a great variety and great quality!
We just lost pur store here n it sucks .only place my girls could find the right fitting jeans n even I would get lucky n find clothes for me.
This store has some pretty cute clothes for a good price! Although, a lot of the deb stores I go into are a little dirty.
Cheap cheap products. Not really a fan of this store because it's so cheaply made. But sometimes you can find good things
They have some cute clothes that are affordable. But for the most part I find the abundance of neon clothes a little tacky.
Used to really love this store until they closed down by my house. Would definitely prefer to shop in store than online.
I used to shop here, but although the clothing is cheap I just feel like the quality isn't that good
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos