Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Heather W.
Heather W.
Deb's clothes are inexpensive, which could be a good thing, if they weren't so cheaply made.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Clovis, NM
Awesome prices but very unorganized!! If u have 6 hours to spare then this is the place for you!
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Rochester, NY
This store has really cute clothes in a wide variety of sizes. I love that I can find stylish plus sized clothing at a good price. I also love their sales rack. In fact unless I know exactly what I am looking for I usually head to the sales rack first. I get a lot of my dress pants for work here too.
Angelique C.
Angelique C.
Hastings On Hudson, NY
DEB has a huge selection of items, but not always of the best quality. Great party dress and clubware options.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Riceville, IA
This is by far one of my favorite stores! On black friday the WHOLE store is 50% OFF. thats when I go crazy in this store. It's literally 75% of my closet. Its has every trendy style. Some things are bad quality and some are amazing! Without deb I'd be lost. The store workers are sooooooo nice where I live.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
Fayetteville, AR
I've only experienced the shoes, and I had a pair of gold wedges that were my absolute favorite. They were very fashionable, but after a while, the bottom of them started unraveling. Poor quality, I guess.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Lyons, KS
This is my go to store. If I had to pick any store to be my closet deb would win. They have the cutest clothes and amazing dresses.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
So being a plus size girl I find the store amazing! Not a lot of stores offer plus sizes and if they do they are really what I consider plus size! But the clothes here are decently priced and the quality is pretty decent as well!
Elida F.
Elida F.
Germantown, MD
I LOVE TO BUY FROM THIS STORE, THEY HAVE A LOT OF STYLISH, I CAN CHOOSE FROM AND ALSO ALL THE SIZE ARE AVAILABLE, AND PRICES ARE AFFORDABLE.
Dacia S.
Dacia S.
Bloomington, In
I loved DEB growing up. It was my favorite store. Unfortunately the mall I live in now has replaced it with a cooking store. They did have Prom dresses, that you could buy for formals, in which weren't a huge deal in the school that everyone wasn't making a large fuss over. They always had jewelry for the dresses, and lots of socks! I miss my socks!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.