Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ

I have bought numerous dresses here, and I can tell you that they are one of my go to shops when it comes to prom, homecoming, etc.
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR

Sizes are crazy and arbitrary at DEB. I try on anything that looks like it might fit vs. going through the store and trying on things that are my size. Sometimes a 2x will fit me, sometimes a small. It's really odd. I love their selection but I mostly focus on dresses at DEB, vs. the rest of the store. I need to check them out again, because I still love most of the things I've bought from DEB and they have lasted.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Peoria, AZ

I remember getting my graduation dress at Deb...they are cute and affordable but kinda cheaply made.
Joni M.
Joni M.
Portsmouth, VA

I like this store. They have cute stuff. A plus size section. Everything from perfume, to socks, panties, bras, shoes, purses. Great selection of stuff and nice prices.
Chandler J.
Chandler J.
Spokane, WA

I have a few things to say about this store. First of all, I LOVE the formal dresses!!! I love how they accommodate larger sizes, and i love how cute they are. Plus, they aren't too bad of a price!! However, i always notice that the store seems messy, and unorganized. Also, the actual clothing quality is cheap and way overpriced. In my opinion, the clothing style isn't "classy" you could say. Some of their stuff is super cute! I think this is an "Ok" store. I'll give it a C
Bewitchedd B.
Bewitchedd B.

My go to store for like, everything. They're cheap, but their clothes aren't usually made poorly. They have the cutest summer type dresses and great sales. Workers are always friendly.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA

I like the price of womens clothes and different style
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I bought all of my high school homecoming dresses from here because they were fair on pricing! Not the best quality though but the prices reflect that!
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR

Great lingerie and clothing for plus sized ladies! Good pricing if you catch the items on clearance. I only shop online with them as their stores drive me nuts.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Dyess Afb, TX

In my opinion, DEB is more for the 12-15 age group. The shoes are great for anyone, but the clothes are a little childish. They have metallic dresses, lots of graphic tees, clothes I'd by my 13 year old niece. The quality of the clothes is good, though. Anything I've ever bought there has always lasted years and a couple pairs of heels that I bought in 8th grade (6 years ago) are still in amazing condition.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.