- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
This store not only sells cheap, they smell cheap. You walk in the store and you can literally smell the cheap quality. It's gross.
This is such a great store! you can always find a variety of outfits and styles plus they have an awesome selection of formal dresses
I haven't shopped in here since my high school days . This was one of my go to stores. I used to love all their clothes they carried.
I used to shop there all the time but they closed the one closest to me and frankly were gearing more toward the middle school crowd.
Like others have said, it just a little too much for me. I do wear the dresses for special events, other wise i don't find anything.
I used to like Deb, but that was years & years ago. Now all they seem to have is trashy prom dresses & cheaply made reflective tops.
I love that they have cute clothes for bigger sizes, but the cute clothes are hard to find amidst all of the grandma style clothes...
I use to love shopping here, but with being on a budget now I don't think I'll being buying a cheaply made 50 or 60 dollar dress.
DEB is horrible. Quality is no good. And the clothes are very trashy in style. Clothes are either made to small or made to big.
They always have a sale going on when I go there. The clothes are really cute and good quality. And the shoes are very comfortable.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos