BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Victoria A.
Denver , Co
Fashionista Expert Level 2
So I know the clothes are rather cheap and tend to shrink but then again you get what you paid for so.... Ya Not too bad for the prices speaking of prices I get email and texts for them all the time saying things like "take an extra 50% off already sale" and even go in and can get cute little sandals for like 5.00! their jewelry is also always on sale some of their styles are a little off to me anyways but if you look around you can find a few good things.
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
I went to DEB while visiting my grandparents four years ago. I found a pair of jeans that finally fit me. I am an athlete and have problems finding pants that fit me well. I have only found reign jeans at DEB stores and will buy all of my jeans from there in the future. I also bought my senior prom dress there for $14 which is totally unbeatable. I love their selection of semi-formal dresses as well that are perfect for banquets and many other occasions
April S.
Minster, OH
I like shopping at Deb. Their prices are low and they have a big variety of sizes. It's a great place to find things to match an outfit that you may not wear a lot. For example, I may not wear a neon orange tank top very often, so I don't want to spend a lot of money on one if I need it for something. Don't expect their clothes to hold up for a long time though. Most of the tank tops I have bought from there have snapped straps or frayed hems after several washings.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
Deb was THE only store when I was in high school to go buy prom/homecoming dresses. So it was great for that. Kinda. Except a lot of girls would have the same dresses, but what else are you going to do? The prices were reasonable, and you could find some cute dresses.

Now they barely have any dresses (but I'm not in high school anymore, so it doesn't affect me).

Their clothes are not my style at all. They look like strippers in the making.
Cassie K.
This store recently had a complete makeover, but most everything seems to be the same. They're a go-to spot for affordable, in style, plus sized clothing. Unlike other stores, Deb's sizes seem to pretty consistent, which is wonderful for buying online. They also have cute accessories and shoes. I love that most of their stores are equally dedicated to a regular size range and a plus range. Definitely gives it a more approachable feel for everyone.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I used to shop here a lot in high school until they closed the store in the mall. I really liked shopping here because they were affordable. Not everything in the store was the best quality but I did find pieces that were good quality and pretty cute. But looking back at it now, I would probably never shop there again.
Taylor W.
I mainly bought homecoming dresses here. They were decently priced and fashionable. I bought 1 pair of yoga pants there though and they made it through 2 washes before they got all stretched and twisted. And it's not the washer, that's brand new. If you're going to shop here stick with apparel for formals. Good if you're on a budget! I found a homecoming dress there for 10, got shoes for 20, and a necklace for 5 and got a ton of compliments
Brittany M.
Pine Hill, NJ
Deb used to be one of my favorite stores and now when I go, I hardly find anything. I like their jean sales (sometimes they'll do BOGO) but if they're not on sale, they quality isn't worth the price. Cute one-night-wear dresses and occassional decent tops but again, it is feast or famon here. Another thing, I rarely EVER get decent customer service here. The young ladies working always seem too preoccupied by their gossip to assist customers. Definite turn off.
Amanda P.
I've been shopping at DEB for about 17 years. I have noticed that the quality and selection of their clothing has went down, but I do still find a ton of stuff here.
They have a good selection of jeans and a lot of the time you'll find them on sale where you can get 2 for $24. You have to keep in mind that this is not designer denim and you get what you pay for.
DEB offers clothing, shoes, outerwear and accessories for every season.
megan s.
Cold spring , KY
I don't shop at my local DEB because the store is very disgusting, there is puke stains all over the floor and it is very dusty inside. Most of the dresses are poorly made and always have strings hanging off of them. I have only gone into this store to look for a cardigan and I will never go back into it.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.