Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Donielle W.
Donielle W.
Ludington

I wish they had a bigger plus size selection. After having kids, my body obviously changed. And a lot of there pants were only a size 9 or smaller, disappointing.
casey m.
casey m.
Newton, NH

I really love DEB but some of their stuff is a bit young for me, being as i just turned 25. I also am in that weird range where I'm not plus size but I'm not juniors, so i always have to try things on. Still, they have some cute stuff.
Kali N.
Kali N.
Stevens point , Wi

Deb was always a very good place to get prom dresses from, and some of their clothes were cute. I would occasionally buy things if they were on sale. The quality isn't all that good. Deb recently went out of business in the mall closest to me, so now I won't be shopping there.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN

I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Pekin, IN

Always have a sale going on. I love getting camis from here. They're tops are also very cute.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Roosevelt, UT

I buy a lot of my pants, capris and layering tank tops from Deb and they have lasted a long time and are super comfy. The more expensive shirts that I have bought fall apart quickly though.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

I've gone in here with my mom and aunt before... I think this store really is geared more toward their age group. (40's and 50's) I didn't see anything that I found very interesting there and the sizes were all way too big for me. Note: I was a pretty small woman, so nothing would have fit me when I went. I've had a baby since then so the sizes may be more accurate now, but I still can't make myself want to go again. I just keep remembering how many super light fabric shirts they had and I would be concerned that my bra would be seen through them and/or that the quality may be lacking.
BreAna W.
BreAna W.
Portland, OR

They always have a sale going on when I go there. The clothes are really cute and good quality. And the shoes are very comfortable.
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
Woodbury Hts, NJ

I hate that they closed I use to love everything from there and it was disappointing that they did
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH

Our Deb store recently went out of business but this is where I would always go when I was in high school for prom dresses. They have really cute clothes at great prices. Ours even offered layaway.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.