Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
The last I heard, this store was going out of business. I was never a big fan (cheaply made products, kind of tacky in general, and cut really small).
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
The end of an era for sure! I never really shopped there they had some fun disposal clothing and it was good for girls who couldn't afford prom dresses!!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: DEB
Junky! You get what you pay for with Deb clothing. Would not recommend. Better off at Old Navy
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Jan. 16, 2017, 6:16 a.m.
Review for: DEB
I love getting clothes from Deb , they have such cute clothes. The store in my town closed awhile back , wasn't sure if they did online so i been getting stuff from zumiez and other stores
Leoni D.
Leoni D.
The clothing seems to try to appeal to the same shoppers of Forever 21 and H&M, in my opinion, but the quality of their items doesn't seem to be as good. The one store I had shopped in (that is now out of business) did not have the clothing displayed well either. There wasn't any rhyme or reason to the set up which made it less interesting to shop there.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
I used to love this store!!! When they removed it I was so upset. They had really affordable clothing, not the best quality but they are cute, if there is still one near you, defiantly shop there
Emily P.
Emily P.
Deb was definitely my go-to store for plus size clothes until they filed bankruptcy and shut down the stores. The majority of my shirts are from Deb and their prices are pretty decent in comparison with other stores that sell plus size clothing.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
If i ever wanted a cute, affordable top, or a cute pair of earrings I would hit up Deb. appropriate for all ages, there was always something cute to find for even under 10 bucks. So das they have closed. RIP Deb!
Maoly G.
Maoly G.
Staten Island, NY
Clothes are too cheaply made here. But if you need one top for just one day or anything for just one day than this is the store for you.
Melissa  R.
Melissa R.
Haven't shopped there in over a decade. But they always have great stuff to pick from. Especially for teens and people who go to the clubs. Good prices too.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.