Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Rosie P.
Rosie P.

I used to really enjoy getting clothes from here, but the quality has really gone down. The designs aren't as cute either. I would honestly pass the store now.
D'Angelic S.
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA

I use to shop at this store all the time. I actually like there clothes and how the store is neat and organized.
Sara R.
Sara R.

This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

I love getting clothes from Deb , they have such cute clothes. The store in my town closed awhile back , wasn't sure if they did online so i been getting stuff from zumiez and other stores
Casey T.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL

The selection here was amazing i was really hoping to be able to binge shop once i get to my goal weight as i really need some affordable plus size clothing that isn't too grandma like. I'm so sad that they're closing seems like all the stores that sell plus sized clothing are closing.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN

I remember shopping at this site when I was in high school. They always had nice clothes and great prices!!
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Fayetteville, NC

I had one of these stores in my mall when I lived in New York and I used to shop there all the time. The quality of their clothing isn't the best but it's cheap so that's fine. They have really cute homecoming dresses here.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA

The last I heard, this store was going out of business. I was never a big fan (cheaply made products, kind of tacky in general, and cut really small).
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.

The end of an era for sure! I never really shopped there they had some fun disposal clothing and it was good for girls who couldn't afford prom dresses!!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.