Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV

I didn't even know this store was still around. Haven't shopped here in years. This was my go to store in middle school because they had what I was looking for, for cheap prices but you get what you pay for. The quality was always crap, I didn't care back then though.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

I didn't even discover this store until just a few years ago, but was delighted when I did! My weight fluctuates, and I can always find something in my size there that's affordable! I love going in there and finding the sales especially! I've never walked out of DEB's Disappointed and I've never spent a lot of moolah!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS

I really enjoy deb. I always shopped here when I was younger because I was significantly taller than my classmates and DEB had clothes that fit my tall figure. They are also very affordable and last a long time for the more fiscal shoppers. Definitely recommend.
Kateri J.
Kateri J.

I LOVE Deb's!! lol the deals are always great!! accessories always on point! shoes, always beautiful!!
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Okmulgee, Ok

I always used to love shopping at DEB, but ours closed. I loved trying the formal dresses on. My aunt worked there so I got to spend a lot of hours in that store.
Maria R.
Maria R.

The quality of their clothes is awful. They have some decent sale racks items. The problem is their clothes can be pretty cute but why waste the money and not get your worth from it.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Buffalo, NY

I'm really not a fan of this store. I find all of their clothes and shoes/accessories to be very cheap and look ratchet...no thanks!! Good for middle schoolers but the last place I would ever shop as a 20 year old!!!
Rosie P.
Rosie P.

I used to really enjoy getting clothes from here, but the quality has really gone down. The designs aren't as cute either. I would honestly pass the store now.
Linda T.
Linda T.

The quality wasn't the greatest - it was decent, not too bad but not good either. Prices were affordable but some clothes would be $25 for no reason when it was clear it should've been under $10. They got rid of this store at my local mall but I grew up shopping here because it was affordable. I think it's for plus sizes only now but I did enjoy shopping here. The sales were great and I always bought something everything I was there. If you're looking for something decent and cheap that you're not going to wear all the time, then this was the perfect place!
D'Angelic S.
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA

I use to shop at this store all the time. I actually like there clothes and how the store is neat and organized.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.