BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Amber K.
DEBshops were always popular when I was in high school for homecoming/snowball dresses because there were cute styles at super cheap prices if you hit the sales.

But, now that I'm older and my little sister is in high school and shops there, I have come to realize that DEB doesn't really have any new dress or clothing styles. Everything that they sell now they sold when I was in high school (6+ years ago) but in a different length, color, or with a new splash of glitter.

I still enjoy some of their high heels though. Some are terrible quality, but others are super cute and fun to wear.

The dresses can be cute, but it kills me that I've seen them all before.
Elizabeth D.
Fridley, MN
I love DEB they have sizes for all kinds of bodys, Me and my cousins all shop here, I'm short and I always find jeans that compliment my legs, My cousin is plus size and she always finds cute clothes that many other stores forget to provide! They have really nice selections in accordance to the seasons, and many cute things in sale like ripped jeans, dresses and even a wide variety of heels to choose from. No matter what season it is, they always have cute dresses and they are very affordable.
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I really liked shopping at DEB until the store closest to me closed. They have an ok selection of regular clothing and formal wear for the price but the quality isn't terrible. I bought several of my homecoming dresses and shoes there and i loved them.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
This store is great if your not looking for a piece of clothing to last the nest 5 years. Their clothing is relativity cheap to buy and some of it feels like it was cheap to make. I personally love this store. Go into the store with an open mind! They do carry a bunch of clothing for the younger crowd so us older ladies probably would no want to be looking at those styles. They do have some very nice plus size sections for us bigger girls! Take the time and look! I love the prices, I love the styles, I love the clothes!
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
Back in the early 90's this used to be one of the places I would go every time I would hit up the mall. Now a days not at all. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'm too good for Deb, ok well I guess I am :p lol. Its just lower end cheap stuff I wouldn't wear now. Back when I was a kid that was ok. But now that I'm older I feel I would like to wear more of a quality type of clothing. Please understand I am not looking down and judging anyone that does. If that's your thing go for it!
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA
They have some cute stuff, but I think they are way over priced. $7.99 for a plain tank I can get at Wal Mart is crazy. Now I have found some really good deals at some of their stores. I would have to say my biggest problem is finding my size, I seem to be stuck in the middle. Plus size juniors seems to run a lil big on me, but reg juniors seems to small. I would have to say the best time to shop there is June/July & around January, that's when they seem to have the best sales going on.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I love Deb. Every time I went to the mall, I had to walk in and buy something. Their clothes are so darn cute and they carry clothing for the bigger girls like me. I know Forever 21 is also a good place for bigger girls, but I've had a lot of trouble finding clothes that I like and that fit, especially my chest area. I never had that problem with Deb. I'm so devastated that they're closing, especially around the beginning of my semester so I don't have the money to go to their closing sale.
Damaris M.
Clayton, NC
I must say this store has amazinq clothes esp in jeans! And prom dresses!! I got an amazinq prom dress here and my new years dress here too! This store doesn't only include small sizes in clothes or prom dresses but Bigger sizes or bigger women who can find their size and look beautiful in their clothes! They have amazinq jewerly also! Very affordable and up to date! Have you seen they're high heels to match your prom dress!?? You must check this store out i recommend it for special events !
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
Growing up I used to love this store, but going in there now that I'm older is actually rather disappointing. The prices for the clothing are relatively cheap, but I don't think what they charge is right when looking at the quality of the items. I've gotten a couple plain t-shirts from DEB and they often shrink or tear within a month of me having them. This store isn't the worst thing in the world - but you can find more stylish clothes that are better quality at stores like PLATO's Closet
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.