- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Debs is a decent clothing store, I've bought a few tops from them before but the quality is not the best, but you get what you pay for!
I like some of there stuff but its really slutty most of the time and just not for a big breasted girl well at least the one at my mall
Every now and then I can find great pieces here but most look cheap and trashy to me. Not very good quality. I don't shop here often.
I love the large selection of plus size of clothes. They have attire for morning afternoon and a night out on the town. Love this store
The clothes are very plain and plus nothing looks flattering. Not only that buggy for such a disappointment the process are ridiculous
This is my go to store. If I had to pick any store to be my closet deb would win. They have the cutest clothes and amazing dresses.
Debs has been my favorite ace to shop since I was a teenage girl. They have a wide variety of clothing and their prices are descent!
They always have a high selection. But the quality of product is low...but the cost is too! you absolutely get what you pay for here!
The store always have deals and promotions. But the clothes there don't seem very appealing and the quality doesn't look that great.
Cheap clothes, for cheap prices! The store has really gone downhill. But you can get a club dress if you just need one for the night!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos