Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wakefield, MA

I loved to shop here in middle school. They clothes were cute & cheap, and my mom liked that it was cheap too! But you get what you pay for! The clothing was made very poorly nd fell apart quickly. It was great for me at the time, as I was still growing and my family was on a budget. If you're looking to invest in long term pieces, this is not the place! If you need something quick & cheap you're only going to wear a few times, this would be the place to go!
Lauren x.
Lauren x.

This store has a wide variety of styles of clothing. From regular to plus size, formal dresses, lingerie to shoes to jewelry and so much more.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Tecumseh, Ontario

I love Deb! Always can find something cute in here, with a good price as well.
KATHLEEN K.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA

Deb was a great store years and years ago, more like over a decade ago. The only thing I would even consider buying from the store may be a cheap formal gown for a high school dance, but seeing as I graduated over ten years ago I won't be stopping in anytime soon. I think there clothing is cheap and outdated.
Alejandra E.
Alejandra E.
Bloomfield, NM

I absolutely love this store. I really like how they have such great, and cute selections for plus size ladies.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York

To start with this store doesn't have the best quality clothing. Most of the clothing is cheap looking and a little trashy. To make things worse, the two DEB's I've been in I have gotten the worst service and attitude from the girls who work there.
Tips for DEB; hire nicer workers and start producing clothing that will make it past the month
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Comer, GA

I went to DEB while visiting my grandparents four years ago. I found a pair of jeans that finally fit me. I am an athlete and have problems finding pants that fit me well. I have only found reign jeans at DEB stores and will buy all of my jeans from there in the future. I also bought my senior prom dress there for $14 which is totally unbeatable. I love their selection of semi-formal dresses as well that are perfect for banquets and many other occasions
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.
Hamburg , NY

The clothes are ok and not the best quality but they have cute shoes.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.

I love the prices the variety and how trendy the clothes is. I love that they have plus sozes too. The plus sizes are not grannyish either
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Saint Louis, MO

Cheap prices but also cheap clothes. Very childish style sometimes. They do carry cute boots though
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.