Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Anita H.
Anita H.
Harts, WV
Usually can find something here but most of the clothes are a little flashy for me. Prices are reasonable
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Debs is a great store when it comes to shopping on a budget. They have deals all the time (currently the entire store is BOGO 50% off) Also the store is great for all body types!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I literally love deb. They have cute clothes for an affordable price, and have a great selection for us bigger girls. I would recommend this store to anyone.
Molly H.
Molly H.
N Kingstown, RI
I like this place. it is a bit lower in quality than forever 21 but about the same as wet seal. i like it for certain things like shoes and accessories and when you need a dress for an event you can usually find one here.
Christie A.
Christie A.
Jessup, PA
I love Deb.. and i am very upset they are going out of business.. i am in the middle of sizes. so depends on how they are made i can be in plus size and this is the only store that has cheap cute clothes for bigger girls now that DOTS closed. UGH
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Alamo, NV
I wish they had one of these stores around where i live! theres one where my dad lives and i went there, o i just love their stuff, and i found the perfect heels for 25$ for my wedding...they were the exact colors and everything which is hard to find!
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Madison, MS
I am a Deb JUNKIE, I am there every chance I get!!!
One thing that stands out for me is their plus size section, it has its OWN SIDE of the store, I like this because, when I shop at other stores plus size section it's just that ... A SECTION, so there is not much of a selection, but Debs has a HUGE selection to choose from and they are CUTE, thanks DEBS for giving us plus size ladies so much more to choose from!!!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like DEB because I can usually find really great deals on cute clothes. The only thing is they don't always last long. I've had some that were quality items for great prices but then I've also had some that fell apart not long after buying. You win some you lose some LOL. But for the price, its worth taking a chance!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI
If you need something cheap and glitzy this is your store. Girls that cannot afford to drop down $200-$500 for a prom dress you can get something cute here that will last you the night. Clothes here are not high quality but you get what you pay for.
Ida G.
Ida G.
Charles Town, WV
If I need something cheap and quick I'll stop at Deb. Leaving there I know what I bought probably won't last for more then 2 wears, but it gets the job done. I'm not really a fan of most of the clothes, but some of it works well for going out. It's dark when you go out anyway, right?

My biggest complaint about them is how cheaply the clothes are made. The stitching comes apart after the first wash if not beforehand every time.

I still shop there, but I don't enjoy it. There's many, many other stores in this price range that over better quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.