BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Ali C.
Ali C.
I've never really liked this store. Their clothes are cheaply made and the only thing that got me in the store were their heels. I always tried them on but never bought them.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Steubenville, OH
Love the deb clothing lines and the prices! Wish they were closer to where I live! They need to do some more advertising to help people remember they are still in business!
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
This store is great if your not looking for a piece of clothing to last the nest 5 years. Their clothing is relativity cheap to buy and some of it feels like it was cheap to make. I personally love this store. Go into the store with an open mind! They do carry a bunch of clothing for the younger crowd so us older ladies probably would no want to be looking at those styles. They do have some very nice plus size sections for us bigger girls! Take the time and look! I love the prices, I love the styles, I love the clothes!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Deb isn't impressive. Its good for cheap high school homecoming dresses but that is where I draw the line. Sometimes though you can find really cheap shoes there.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
The store is alright, it's pretty cheap material but it's got some cute clothes and shoes.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH
Love this store. I get all my party dresses from here. They have cute clothes and really cute shoes!
Alley R.
Alley R.
Wichita, KS
Since I am a plus size girl it is very hard to find cute clothes at reasonable prices. That is why I come to debs because they have sales frequently and they have really cute clothes.
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
As a plus-size girl, I have struggled for a long time to find clothes that fit and aren't looking like something my 50-something mother would wear. Enter: DEB. The plus-sized selection is constantly growing, and the choices are modern, stylish and affordable. While the quality may not be always 100% perfect, the selection and affordability negates that for me, seeing as though I am a recent college grad with a part-time job who needs to constantly be updating her wardrobe to fit the business casual dress code of my job. No jeans? No problem! DEB has cute and comfy stretchy jegging-type pants in any color or pattern you could want. Air conditioning that doesn't always feel effective? DEB filled my closet with flowy chiffon shirts in a multitude of colors and styles that fit the dress code and kept me cool. And when I needed a cute, affordable dress for awards banquets and my graduation, I knew I'd find something cute, well-fitting and affordable so that I could look amazing and not break the bank. Thanks DEB!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I like this store, although it can get a little pricey. I went there with a friend to help her pick out a homecoming dress, and I ended up with some cute items too!
Tonya K.
Tonya K.
Romulus, MI
Ive bought many homecoming dresses and dresses for weddings and parties. ive also found a few cute outfits. I love that they have things for all sizes. some plus size woman have trouble finding affordable sylish clothing and deb offers that!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.