BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Milton, WV
Affordable, trendy clothing, but cheaply made. Clothes don't last long. Good place for cheap/last minute formal dresses.
Basia K.
Basia K.
West Lafayette, IN
I love their online stores, they always have great sales and so much to choose from. I just wish the stores resembled the online stores a bit more.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mio, Mi
I am not a fan of Deb stores. I use to go there when I was 13 and back then the store was more my style. I am now 20 and I do not find this store to fit my style. On the plus side, Deb is a great place to get cheap school dance dresses, cheap underwear, and affordable shoes.On the other hand the clothing styles are meant towards teenagers.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I don't shop at this store. If you are looking for low cost clothing that is cheaply made, here is your place. You are definitely much better off shopping at Forever 21.
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I enjoy this store around holidays and major sales because the clothes are super cute. I love their selection of clothes, dresses, and jewelry. They keep up with all the hottest tends and fashion. It's also great because they have a plus size line as well!
Donna C.
Donna C.
Madison, WV
I love how debs have sizes to accommodate people of many sizes from small to big! I love how their plus sizes have their own section! MOST stores forget about plus size women! I'm glad debs is not one of them!
kelley S.
kelley S.
I love Deb. I use to shop there often but not so much anymore as there is none close to me. There quality of some of their items aren't as good as they use to be. But overall great store.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
I have always done well with this store when it comes to buying jeans and formal dresses. I can find my size and style that I like. They have easy returns if items don't work.
Thalia A.
Thalia A.
I just brought a cute Junior Prom Dress and shoes for a good price and its good for Plus Size Girls
Ali C.
Ali C.
I've never really liked this store. Their clothes are cheaply made and the only thing that got me in the store were their heels. I always tried them on but never bought them.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.