Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Bewitchedd B.
Bewitchedd B.
My go to store for like, everything. They're cheap, but their clothes aren't usually made poorly. They have the cutest summer type dresses and great sales. Workers are always friendly.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I like the price of womens clothes and different style
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I bought all of my high school homecoming dresses from here because they were fair on pricing! Not the best quality though but the prices reflect that!
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Great lingerie and clothing for plus sized ladies! Good pricing if you catch the items on clearance. I only shop online with them as their stores drive me nuts.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Dyess Afb, TX
In my opinion, DEB is more for the 12-15 age group. The shoes are great for anyone, but the clothes are a little childish. They have metallic dresses, lots of graphic tees, clothes I'd by my 13 year old niece. The quality of the clothes is good, though. Anything I've ever bought there has always lasted years and a couple pairs of heels that I bought in 8th grade (6 years ago) are still in amazing condition.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Nazareth, PA
I like the Deb because I'm plus size and I know I'll be able to find something in their store that I can wear for special events. I just bought two "going out" dresses from there and they are relatively cheap. If I had my say though they would offer the same styles in plus that they do in regular size. I don't usually buy their regular clothing.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Franklin, MA
I haven't shopped there in many years, but in high school I remember the quality of the clothes was terrible. Everything was super cheap, but it also fell apart after being washed once or twice. Not worth it.
Kristen U.
Kristen U.
E Springfield, PA
I love this store. It's so inexpensive and they always have awesome deals. They have super cute on trend clothes & nice dresses for a school dance or something
Jolen H.
Jolen H.
Sioux City, IA
Deb is a great store, they try to always keep up with fashion. The juniors size clothes (like most stores) and are cheaper. But they do have good selections of plus size clothing, however I think a lot of it is cheaply made. They also always have REALLY cute shoes and accesories.
Teri L.
Teri L.
Phoenix, AZ
When I was younger this store was all the rage but mostly for dresses for dances, but now I only think of this store as trashy.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.