Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I like debs..only bought a few things from but they were well made and cute! Ive always went shopping for dresses and couldn't find one from here!
I love deb. I love the style I love the prices and I live there shoes. The staff is great as well. There is no better store.
I bought both of my prom dresses from deb stores and they were perfect and well priced. They usually have sales going on too
I love this store. I have been shopping there since i was on 7th grade. Its also a great place to get dresses for proms, etc.
The clothes from DEB is great. It is so sad to know that many of their stores are closing. Clothes is always at great prices.
I like deb because they have a good variety of different styles of clothes in all sizes whether you are a xs or plus sized at an affordable price
I went to them when I had to pick up a dress for my sisters homecoming. Their casual dresses were not really great quality
I used to go to Deb's all the time but they are recently going out of business and I just do not like their clothes anymore.
First off, the prices are a little high, but the clothing is super cute!! I'm sad that the store is closing in a few months.
Their prices are inexpensive especially when they have their clearances but the quality of their clothes is on the lower end
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos