- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love this store. I can't walk out of here empty handed. They have really nice clothes ( lots of bling, which I love) and great prices.
Is this place even still in business? I haven't shopped there since I was in high school. Very inexpensive clothes with quality to match.
I feel like Deb is for thick chicks, like me, and I really like this store. Debs is a bit expensive, but so many clothes to choose from.
I like this store a lot. I can find a lot of things and for super cheap. The only thing I would change is the material of their clothing.
The clothes here are a little cheaply made but you pay cheap prices so you know what you're getting. It's also a great shop for dresses.
Cute clothes and stuff but some of those prices are just outrageous! I mean like come on who would wanna buy a 23 dollar cami ? Not me.
Clothes are too cheaply made here. But if you need one top for just one day or anything for just one day than this is the store for you.
The clothes are kind of cheap and the dresses aren't anything I'd wear for my pageants but I have found a few cute things in the racks.
Deb has been a favorite store fo r me. They offer plus sizes and the clothes are all what's in style. I got all my prom dresses there.
The clothes are well made for the price you pay, but If you wait and go while they are having a sale you will get more for your money.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos