Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Newburgh, IN

Huge variety, but what good is that if the products aren't worth what you spend on them?
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO

I haven't been to one in a while. The only good thing about it is I have some good memories with my mom there. She liked that store. I didn't care for it much, but it was still fun to go with her.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI

The prices are great. The priducts themselves aren't very reliable but if you need something quick and cheap this is a good place to go. Great for tank tops
charitie m.
charitie m.
Maypearl, TX

I love DEB's. I just wish I had one closer to where I live. They have really nice clothes that last awhile. The price is also really low an affordable.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Cheyenne, WY

Amazing place always have a great varity there. and there cloths are reasonably priced
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Plymouth, MN

Love this place for camis and tanks. I've bought some tops but usually had 1 or 2 wears out of it
Erin F.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN

It's not the best store, nor the worst. It used to be one of my favorite stores in the mall, but not anymore. Once in awhile I can find something in there. More for young girls I think. I shop more at JCPenny's in the mall or Kohls.
Jill A.
Jill A.
Piedmont, Oh

They have such an amazing variety of clothes for everyone. Like i love pink an cheetah an they have pink an cheetah but they also have zebra an blues, greens an every other color different styles of shirts, jeans, an shorts for everyone(:
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN

I like that this store offer plus sizes since I am a plus size women. I hate the fact the a lot of their stuff is SO repetitive! and over priced.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Uniontown, OH

I have never bought anything from here so I'm not sure about the quality of the clothing but the appearance alone is cheap. When I see a bad homecoming or prom dress I just assume its from this store. Their dress section is always over flowing with numerous cheap, trashy and/or tacky dresses.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.