Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I want to love Deb clothing, but it is hard to because its cheap material, and falls apart, some of the stuff looks trashy too.
I've only been to this store a couple times. The clothes are cheap but so is the material . This store isn't really my style .
When I was younger this store was all the rage but mostly for dresses for dances, but now I only think of this store as trashy.
Tons of selection and excellent prices, but do not expect to get decent quality or clothes you will wear more than one season.
This was my first job in high school 2003-2004ish. I hated their clothes then but they've come a LONG WAY! Kudos to Deb Stores!
It's sad to see that Debs in store have closed. I really hope the online store will remain up because they do have cute items.
It has cute clothes, and I got a cute old prom dance for cheap after prom season was over. But they keep going out of business
They have a wide variety of clothes for a good price. The shoes are also a good bang for your buck and the best place to find homecoming dresses!
Love there. Clothes and shoes but I think that they have the prices way to high. Would shop there often if it wasn't so high.
Great store. I bought 3 out of my 4 homecoming dresses here, and I don't think I ever spent more then 50 dollars on a dress.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos