Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL

Its not a bad store. the prices are low but so is the quality. it always seems to be quite unorganized as well.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.

This is like a girls dream serisly. It is cheap, great quality, and the sizes arnt shity! like a lot of cheap places like forever 21 has cute cheap clothes but the quality sucks and they always run small in everyting. If you need a formal dress on the budget I soooo recommend this place.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.

I love DEB's. Their clothes were so cute and plus size friendly. They were always so cheap to. I am upset to hear that they are closing down, but I am excited for some liquidation sales.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Gallatin, TN

I love love love love love their clothes and dresses. I bought a very formal dress there for my Confirmation. They also have semi formal dresses and more. Some things are pricey and others are GREAT deals. I honestly go tot this store first when I go to the mall.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.

Used to shop here when I first started fitting into "juniors" clothes. Quality was never their specialty. Everything is relatively inexpensive. Selection is pretty hit or miss. Sometimes you can find cute items but other times they just seem trashy.
Fabiola P.
Fabiola P.
Clayton, NC

I like this store... i mean sure they take some time to switch their merchandise but its inexpensive and they also carry clothes for plus sized women unlike other stores
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin, Pa

These clothes are cheap, but the quality is poor. They are tacky and unflattering. I haven't bought anything from here in years.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newton, KS

Clothing can not only look cheap but the quality is pretty poor too. I guess it's a good place if you enjoy wearing a lot of spandex and neon colors??
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.

I went to a store and looked at a few of their items and they were all so low quality that I didn't waste my time trying anything on. I'm sorry but I wont waste my money on an outfit that is going to wear out in 2 washes or wears. It's just not worth it to me.
monica n.
monica n.

Love this store. Not just for your shopping of fancy dresses, you can get your cute everyday clothes there as well. The only issue I have is the customer service when I go into the local store near me. The problem with a store like that is teenage girls working there have no respect for their elders...
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.