Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Alejandra E.
Alejandra E.
Bloomfield, NM

I absolutely love this store. I really like how they have such great, and cute selections for plus size ladies.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York

To start with this store doesn't have the best quality clothing. Most of the clothing is cheap looking and a little trashy. To make things worse, the two DEB's I've been in I have gotten the worst service and attitude from the girls who work there.
Tips for DEB; hire nicer workers and start producing clothing that will make it past the month
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Comer, GA

I went to DEB while visiting my grandparents four years ago. I found a pair of jeans that finally fit me. I am an athlete and have problems finding pants that fit me well. I have only found reign jeans at DEB stores and will buy all of my jeans from there in the future. I also bought my senior prom dress there for $14 which is totally unbeatable. I love their selection of semi-formal dresses as well that are perfect for banquets and many other occasions
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.
Hamburg , Ny

The clothes are ok and not the best quality but they have cute shoes.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.

I love the prices the variety and how trendy the clothes is. I love that they have plus sozes too. The plus sizes are not grannyish either
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Saint Louis, MO

Cheap prices but also cheap clothes. Very childish style sometimes. They do carry cute boots though
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ

I have bought numerous dresses here, and I can tell you that they are one of my go to shops when it comes to prom, homecoming, etc.
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR

Sizes are crazy and arbitrary at DEB. I try on anything that looks like it might fit vs. going through the store and trying on things that are my size. Sometimes a 2x will fit me, sometimes a small. It's really odd. I love their selection but I mostly focus on dresses at DEB, vs. the rest of the store. I need to check them out again, because I still love most of the things I've bought from DEB and they have lasted.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Peoria, AZ

I remember getting my graduation dress at Deb...they are cute and affordable but kinda cheaply made.
Joni M.
Joni M.
Portsmouth, VA

I like this store. They have cute stuff. A plus size section. Everything from perfume, to socks, panties, bras, shoes, purses. Great selection of stuff and nice prices.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.