Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I buy most fo my clothes from here..their shirts for the plus size women need a little more material but their jeans and tang tops r my fav
Love that they have almost all sizes available! and the prices are great, one of my favorite stores, for sure.
I love DEB and the clothes they carry. they are very inexpensive and convenient.
I really like Deb, I used to shop there all the time before the store in my mall closed. I even ended up getting my prom dress there, it was really pretty.
I love this store. I can't walk out of here empty handed. They have really nice clothes ( lots of bling, which I love) and great prices.
This place is awesome! They always have my size and the always that sales. My favorite is they almost always have buy one get one 1/2 off on jeans that are already priced lower than just about every other store!
I love the customer service at DEB. They were very helpful and they always have some kind of club clothes. And since I am "plus sized" its nice to find a place that sells clothes even I feel good in!
Deb is an excellent place to get cute clothes for really low prices. However, you get what you pay for.
I heard from some this is a nice site some say they are aweful but I think they are pretty descent
They have a large selection of clothing but I mainly went here to get a homecoming dress when I was in high school. I really found their regular clothes to be cheap and bad quality. I did buy a pair of black heels from there that I still love to this day. Cheap and a ton of variety but poor quality.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos