Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Heather K.
Heather K.
Buffalo, NY

I Love this store for the most part....Just sometimes I go in and can't find anything, then the other times I want one of each. There jeans are a perfect fit for me and I love the tanks ....The shirts are where my problem is either they are too short...or if they are halter tops i cant buy them because my breast are tooo big lol....need to make the right size cup for the shirt most girls I know who shop here have the same problem
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

Deb is one of my favorite stores to shop at. It has a lot to choice from and you never have a issue with finding your size.
Kailey B.
Kailey B.

I never find myself walking into the store.. I think it is one step above Justice for girls..
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Beach Park , Il

Shop there every now and then
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI

The fashion in the stores is okay. What is nice is they do feature plenty of clothes for plus-sized women.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV

The prices in this store vary. Sometimes you can find a really good deal and sometimes you can't. They Have tons of stuff to choose from, including cute dresses for school dances. The store is very large so you have plenty to choose from. They also carry cute shoes. Costumer service is very good and always willing to help out.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH

The clothes here are a little cheaply made but you pay cheap prices so you know what you're getting. It's also a great shop for dresses.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Ransomville , NY

I love debs plus size clothing. its cute and affordable. a lot of people say they have problems with their stuff falling apart, but i own a lot of clothes from them and have only had that problem with 1 tanktop. i personally love deb
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV

This store has been one of my favorite growing up. When you live in a small town there really isn't a wide variety of stores but this one was in our local mall. I feel like there is clothing that could fit many different types of people from younger teenagers to young adults. I love that half of the store is separated into larger sized clothing which a lot of times are cuter than the normal sizes. I think its great their models aren't stick thin like most stores which makes it even more inviting to shop in. I have found everything in that store from prom dresses to bathing suits. They also have a variety of different styles of clothing too which helps to bring everyone together into one store.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY

If you buy online you may be a bit sad once you get your product in the mail. The quality is cheap in many pieces such as shirts and such. If you buy in store you may walk out without buying anything because you see in person how cheap they are made.Overall its a diamond in a mountain of pebbles.Sometimes you can find good things but other times you may spend less then you would at another store but It wont last you long before things start falling apart.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.