DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
charitie m.
charitie m.
Maypearl, TX
I love DEB's. I just wish I had one closer to where I live. They have really nice clothes that last awhile. The price is also really low an affordable.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Cheyenne, WY
Amazing place always have a great varity there. and there cloths are reasonably priced
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Plymouth, MN
Love this place for camis and tanks. I've bought some tops but usually had 1 or 2 wears out of it
Erin F.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
It's not the best store, nor the worst. It used to be one of my favorite stores in the mall, but not anymore. Once in awhile I can find something in there. More for young girls I think. I shop more at JCPenny's in the mall or Kohls.
Jill A.
Jill A.
Piedmont, OH
They have such an amazing variety of clothes for everyone. Like i love pink an cheetah an they have pink an cheetah but they also have zebra an blues, greens an every other color different styles of shirts, jeans, an shorts for everyone(:
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
I like that this store offer plus sizes since I am a plus size women. I hate the fact the a lot of their stuff is SO repetitive! and over priced.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Uniontown, OH
I have never bought anything from here so I'm not sure about the quality of the clothing but the appearance alone is cheap. When I see a bad homecoming or prom dress I just assume its from this store. Their dress section is always over flowing with numerous cheap, trashy and/or tacky dresses.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wakefield, MA
Fashionista Expert
I loved to shop here in middle school. They clothes were cute & cheap, and my mom liked that it was cheap too! But you get what you pay for! The clothing was made very poorly nd fell apart quickly. It was great for me at the time, as I was still growing and my family was on a budget. If you're looking to invest in long term pieces, this is not the place! If you need something quick & cheap you're only going to wear a few times, this would be the place to go!
Lauren x.
Lauren x.
This store has a wide variety of styles of clothing. From regular to plus size, formal dresses, lingerie to shoes to jewelry and so much more.
KATHLEEN K.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
Deb was a great store years and years ago, more like over a decade ago. The only thing I would even consider buying from the store may be a cheap formal gown for a high school dance, but seeing as I graduated over ten years ago I won't be stopping in anytime soon. I think there clothing is cheap and outdated.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.