Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I used to buy only knee socks there but lately I've noticed they have really cute dresses and skirts! Prices aren't bad either when you catch a sale.
These clothes are cheap, but the quality is poor. They are tacky and unflattering. I haven't bought anything from here in years.
Everything just looks so cheap. The material used is horrid. There formal dress selection is a mess and made with tacky fabrics.
Usually have a lot to choose from but the material usually doesn't last ling on tops or under shirts. Some Jean brands are good.
I LOVE THIS STORE SO MUCH, BUT THE ONLY BAD THING IS THEY'RE CLOSING!!!! Its sad, but go get stuff while it is on closing sale.
This store is pretty okay for when I want something fun, but some of the clothes are very juvenile and I can't see wearing them.
They have some ok deals on basic stuff like t shirts and tanks but I feel like most of their stuff is really gaudy and trashy.
Terrible quality clothing, trashy styles... Their prom dresses are especially horrendous. There's not a whole lot more to add.
This place use to be my go to shopping store but these styles are more soo for teenagers. Its cute stuff but just not my style
Overpriced and poor quality. These clothes are made so cheap and priced expensively. Trust me, I used to work for this company.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos