Add a Photo

Photos (27)
charitie m.
charitie m.
Maypearl, TX

I love DEB's. I just wish I had one closer to where I live. They have really nice clothes that last awhile. The price is also really low an affordable.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Cheyenne, WY

Amazing place always have a great varity there. and there cloths are reasonably priced
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Plymouth, MN

Love this place for camis and tanks. I've bought some tops but usually had 1 or 2 wears out of it
Erin F.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN

It's not the best store, nor the worst. It used to be one of my favorite stores in the mall, but not anymore. Once in awhile I can find something in there. More for young girls I think. I shop more at JCPenny's in the mall or Kohls.
Jill A.
Jill A.
Piedmont, Oh

They have such an amazing variety of clothes for everyone. Like i love pink an cheetah an they have pink an cheetah but they also have zebra an blues, greens an every other color different styles of shirts, jeans, an shorts for everyone(:
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN

I like that this store offer plus sizes since I am a plus size women. I hate the fact the a lot of their stuff is SO repetitive! and over priced.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Uniontown, OH

I have never bought anything from here so I'm not sure about the quality of the clothing but the appearance alone is cheap. When I see a bad homecoming or prom dress I just assume its from this store. Their dress section is always over flowing with numerous cheap, trashy and/or tacky dresses.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wakefield, MA

I loved to shop here in middle school. They clothes were cute & cheap, and my mom liked that it was cheap too! But you get what you pay for! The clothing was made very poorly nd fell apart quickly. It was great for me at the time, as I was still growing and my family was on a budget. If you're looking to invest in long term pieces, this is not the place! If you need something quick & cheap you're only going to wear a few times, this would be the place to go!
Lauren x.
Lauren x.

This store has a wide variety of styles of clothing. From regular to plus size, formal dresses, lingerie to shoes to jewelry and so much more.
KATHLEEN K.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA

Deb was a great store years and years ago, more like over a decade ago. The only thing I would even consider buying from the store may be a cheap formal gown for a high school dance, but seeing as I graduated over ten years ago I won't be stopping in anytime soon. I think there clothing is cheap and outdated.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.