- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Wow never been to one until last week. They were having a buy one get one free sale! And the clearance was a buy one get one free! SCORE!!!
The clothing is sometimes not the best quality for the price, but they have good buys on jeans all the time and their dresses are super cute.
I used to love Deb but I feel as if it is geared more to high school kids than adults. They sell cheap clothes that do not stay together well
I am absolutely IN LOVE with the Deb shops! They always have sales at already affordable prices! Not to mention, the selection is ADORABLE!
This shop is best! they always have sales and their dresses are really fashionable. their clothes are cheap and affordable and great to wear.
Very affordable and have very cute clothes from time to time. but sometime i feel like their style is just not me. But i love theri kimonos
The shirt are poor qualitty and pants. BUT if your looking for event dresses or prom dresses that are affordable this is where you should go!
Deb is great for high school girls on a budget, but the quality and selection is not that great. They do have affordable formal wear though!
I LOVE TO BUY FROM THIS STORE, THEY HAVE A LOT OF STYLISH, I CAN CHOOSE FROM AND ALSO ALL THE SIZE ARE AVAILABLE, AND PRICES ARE AFFORDABLE.
I love Deb because they have cute clothes and shoes for all sizes. Sometimes they can be a little pricey but have a great clearance section.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos