Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Allison R.
Allison R.
Gallatin, TN

I love love love love love their clothes and dresses. I bought a very formal dress there for my Confirmation. They also have semi formal dresses and more. Some things are pricey and others are GREAT deals. I honestly go tot this store first when I go to the mall.
Fabiola P.
Fabiola P.
Clayton, NC

I like this store... i mean sure they take some time to switch their merchandise but its inexpensive and they also carry clothes for plus sized women unlike other stores
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin, Pa

These clothes are cheap, but the quality is poor. They are tacky and unflattering. I haven't bought anything from here in years.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newton, KS

Clothing can not only look cheap but the quality is pretty poor too. I guess it's a good place if you enjoy wearing a lot of spandex and neon colors??
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.

I went to a store and looked at a few of their items and they were all so low quality that I didn't waste my time trying anything on. I'm sorry but I wont waste my money on an outfit that is going to wear out in 2 washes or wears. It's just not worth it to me.
monica n.
monica n.

Love this store. Not just for your shopping of fancy dresses, you can get your cute everyday clothes there as well. The only issue I have is the customer service when I go into the local store near me. The problem with a store like that is teenage girls working there have no respect for their elders...
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Newburgh, IN

Huge variety, but what good is that if the products aren't worth what you spend on them?
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO

I haven't been to one in a while. The only good thing about it is I have some good memories with my mom there. She liked that store. I didn't care for it much, but it was still fun to go with her.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI

The prices are great. The priducts themselves aren't very reliable but if you need something quick and cheap this is a good place to go. Great for tank tops
charitie m.
charitie m.
Maypearl, TX

I love DEB's. I just wish I had one closer to where I live. They have really nice clothes that last awhile. The price is also really low an affordable.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.