Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
So I know the clothes are rather cheap and tend to shrink but then again you get what you paid for so.... Ya Not too bad for the prices speaking of prices I get email and texts for them all the time saying things like "take an extra 50% off already sale" and even go in and can get cute little sandals for like 5.00! their jewelry is also always on sale some of their styles are a little off to me anyways but if you look around you can find a few good things.
They have clothing for every size woman! They are super affordable and they always have clothing that are in style. They also have a huge selection of prom dresses in every size, style, and price!
The Deb stores that I have went to have had a lot of great clothes. I would usually shop from the $15 an below racks because I have found some great items there. I have gotten some of everything from this store, but I especially like the variety of shirts that they have.
DEB is great if you need a cheap dress that you will only wear once but the clothing is very poorly made and falls apart
Ive always liked deb. There clothes aren't great quality but they cheap and decent! Also, I got my prom dress there and absolutely loveddd it! It was only like $150 and I liked it better then dresses twice as expensive at other stores.
Cute clothes at great prices.
They have some cute clothes but pretty expensive. Their dress are also really cute but again... expensive.
I absolutely love this store. Cute clothes, shoes, and accessories. Very affordable.
The place to buy a dress for homecoming etc. They carry every size and have the dresses in every price range. They also have cut clothes that are very affordable.
I really like the tops they have. I'm such a girly girl and i love a lot of sparkle.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos