Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
They have clothes for that one night gig. The fabric they use is cheap, but if your looking to get something inexpensive, then this is the place to go
Very similar to forever 21. Good for a dress you only need for one night. Same with shoes you need for like a wedding or something.
The deb shop is great I got a couple of homecoming dresses and shoes from there but the closest one to me is a couple of hours away
I have bought numerous dresses here, and I can tell you that they are one of my go to shops when it comes to prom, homecoming, etc.
This is a really great place to find a prom dress. But I've never really liked anything else in their stores.
I bought a cocktail dress for $15 for my homecoming and it looked just as good if not better than the girls who got $200 dresses.
I love this store. They carry my (bigger) size and I can find a lot of cute clothes here on sale. The accessories are awesome too!
Great prices but poor quality in my opinion. They do have a very good selection for plus size girls though which is hard to find.
DEB is horrible. Quality is no good. And the clothes are very trashy in style. Clothes are either made to small or made to big.
I love deb! Super affordable yet great quality products! I actually got my prom dress from here and got tons of compliments on it.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos