Add a Photo

Photos (27)
ashley m.
ashley m.
Independence, KY

I have purchased very few items from deb becasue of the quality. Their clothing is cheap and falls apart within a few washes. Most of their clothing is pre-teen to teen oriented, yet some of the clothing seems a bit too revealing for this age group.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.

As I was a younger girl I used to go to DEB a lot. Now I take my girls there. They have super cute accessories. & cheap prices. We love this store!!
Karyn L.
Karyn L.

So sad to hear that this store chain is leaving my area. Will be sadly missed as girls loved shopping for homecoming dresses in this one.
abigail G.
abigail G.
grand rapids, MI

Love the clothes. i myself don't shop there every often but i do like going when they have sales.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny

There stuff is very inexpensive and they are constantly having sales. I started going there mostly because of the dresses but they also have cute shoes and other clothing.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie, Pa

I've found the online selection to be much better than what is available in my local store. I have a hard time finding "short" length jeans, but DEB carries the perfect sizes for me.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

I think that they have good deals on cheep dresses but the quality is not that of tony bowl and sherri hill you get what you pay for, but sometimes you don't need that quality if your only wearing it once. This store is perfect if your a bargain hunter and don't care about the tag.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

There aren't a lot of stores that I don't like, but this one is on that list. Their products are cheaply made and don't last very long. Along with that, their clothes are trashy and I'd never want my daughter wearing any of it.
Angie R.
Angie R.

Deb is a good store for plus size women. I remember when I didn't have many places to shop for my age (when I was younger) and the first time I ever walked in, I was so excited. It sucks there's only one near me & it's not so "near"
Megan C.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA

The quality of the clothing isn't the best, doesn't last longer than a handful of washes. The locations near me are always very disorganized and messy.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.