- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Love this store they have lots of cute dresses and shoes and all the clothes are cute and they are not to expensive love love love this one....
This store was my go to store especially when i was a tween shopping for dresses for different school dances. too bad they all closed around me
I really love this store, you can find very pretty clothes and the prices are so affordable. ideal por your prom you find very pretty dress.
This store has a wide variety of styles of clothing. From regular to plus size, formal dresses, lingerie to shoes to jewelry and so much more.
They had cute prom dresses. I didn't like the clothes much because I thought the quality of them wasn't that great and they were cheaply made.
Definatly my favorite store in the mall! They have so many cute, affordable clothes and I never go in there and not find something I don't like.
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Cheap clothes, bad knock off trends, and the store is an absolute wreck. The only time I ever go in is when I'm trying on the $50 prom dresses.
I really like Deb stores, they have clothes for plus size girls as well as skinnier ones, they always have sales, and they have trendy clothes!
I've purchased many things from DEBS more things are online I can hardly ever find items in the store the jeans are a definite hit or miss
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos