Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
The store always have deals and promotions. But the clothes there don't seem very appealing and the quality doesn't look that great.
This is such a great store! you can always find a variety of outfits and styles plus they have an awesome selection of formal dresses
This store not only sells cheap, they smell cheap. You walk in the store and you can literally smell the cheap quality. It's gross.
Deb Shops is a great place to go buy any dress up clothes. I got my homecoming dress and prom dress here and I loved them. Great prices and great style.
I used to like Deb, but that was years & years ago. Now all they seem to have is trashy prom dresses & cheaply made reflective tops.
This is my go to store. If I had to pick any store to be my closet deb would win. They have the cutest clothes and amazing dresses.
I've never purchased anything from this store that fit true to size. The clothing is all cheaply made and doesn't last long at all.
They always have nice clothes at a fair price. Only thing is the material isn't great so they won't last long
Most of the styles featured in this store are cheaply made. The stores are messy and the prices are too high for their low quality.
They have great clothes and many dresses. In high school I purchased a few dresses here because they were inexpensive and gorgeous.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos