Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Briana S.
Briana S.

I love this store it has a lot of nice clothes, shoes and accessories. It also has options for plus size women. :)
deb c.
deb c.
raynham, ma

This store has been around for years and always has werable fashionsa at reasonable prices with cutesy gifts
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Bedford, PA

This store is a total anxiety attack. I can hardly stand to walk past it let alone thing to walk in it. It looks so messy from the outside and typically never has anything slightly appealing in the window displays. I think they just try and see how much poor quality clothing items they can fit in one tiny store.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Abilene, TX

Hands down my favorite clothing store! they're clothing is not always nice but they are VERY AFFORDABLE! they are always having sells and always have discounted clothes that are 50% off! if you're on a budget but still want nice cute clothes this is the store for you! they also have half their store devoted for plus size which is always a plus!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi

This store has a lot of cute cheap clothes. But unfortunately my shirts from there don't last long because of the cheapness. But very cute bar clothes
Shelly Y.
Shelly Y.
Lansing, MI

When deb's prom season is done, its the BEST place to go for dresses. I love how they carry plus size too. A good store, but not one of my favorite places.
Karolynn M.
Karolynn M.
W Alexandria, OH

Deb is the only place I buy my jean!! They have 50% off online ol the time so I can pick them up for $20 bucks which is really awesome!!!! I don't really buy anything else I done care for their tops, I feel like there to cheaply made and very thin...
Ana C.
Ana C.
Leander, TX

I like this store a lot, their shoes are very nice. I'm always drawn for the shoes! I wish there was more locations. The closest one is an hour and a half away from me. The site is not that great, there is not much of a huge selection.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Ashland, OH

Every time I go to the mall, I have to go in here. Usually when I go I don't have any money but there has been times that I had made purchases here. I love the style of clothing here. It may be geared towards the girls still in high school but I still shop there and I am 25! Confession: I bought my wedding dress there. It was meant to be a prom dress but it was white and had silver rhinestones on it. Took the rhinestones off and it looked just like a wedding dress. And, I do believe I only paid like $60 or $70 for it!
Katie F.
Katie F.

The quality of clothing I find is directed more towards 11-14 year olds. I found it to be a great store in middle school but as I've grown I don't go there often.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.