- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I like debs..only bought a few things from but they were well made and cute! Ive always went shopping for dresses and couldn't find one from here!
I've been shopping at Deb's for years. Cheap prices and big variety. It's nice that they have regular sizes and plus sizes. Definitely recommend.
Good for people that r looking for a quick fix. Some of the clothes r cute. There is not much to choose from. I used to shop there .Great prices.
They have a wide variety of clothes for a good price. The shoes are also a good bang for your buck and the best place to find homecoming dresses!
I like deb because they have a good variety of different styles of clothes in all sizes whether you are a xs or plus sized at an affordable price
Quality is hit or miss but they have some cute stuff. I used to go here and look at their wide range of prom dresses. They always have so many!
They have some nice selections and they are cheap and you can tell when you put on their clothes. And do not dry their clothes they will shrink.
Very cheap store. I feel like it's not super up-to-date with trends either. Definitely great for cheap, plain items such as v-necks or tank tops.
Another store i enjoyed going to bit wrnt out of business. Everyone always had the dresses there. The material is cheap though not good quality
We just lost pur store here n it sucks .only place my girls could find the right fitting jeans n even I would get lucky n find clothes for me.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos