Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Karyn L.
Karyn L.
So sad to hear that this store chain is leaving my area. Will be sadly missed as girls loved shopping for homecoming dresses in this one.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
grand rapids, MI
Love the clothes. i myself don't shop there every often but i do like going when they have sales.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
There stuff is very inexpensive and they are constantly having sales. I started going there mostly because of the dresses but they also have cute shoes and other clothing.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie , Pa
I've found the online selection to be much better than what is available in my local store. I have a hard time finding "short" length jeans, but DEB carries the perfect sizes for me.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
There aren't a lot of stores that I don't like, but this one is on that list. Their products are cheaply made and don't last very long. Along with that, their clothes are trashy and I'd never want my daughter wearing any of it.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Deb is a good store for plus size women. I remember when I didn't have many places to shop for my age (when I was younger) and the first time I ever walked in, I was so excited. It sucks there's only one near me & it's not so "near"
Megan C.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
The quality of the clothing isn't the best, doesn't last longer than a handful of washes. The locations near me are always very disorganized and messy.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Buffalo, NY
I Love this store for the most part....Just sometimes I go in and can't find anything, then the other times I want one of each. There jeans are a perfect fit for me and I love the tanks ....The shirts are where my problem is either they are too short...or if they are halter tops i cant buy them because my breast are tooo big lol....need to make the right size cup for the shirt most girls I know who shop here have the same problem
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
Deb is one of my favorite stores to shop at. It has a lot to choice from and you never have a issue with finding your size.
Kailey B.
Kailey B.
I never find myself walking into the store.. I think it is one step above Justice for girls..
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.