Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I think deb has great clothes, but the styles are no longer for me. I have several pieces of clothes and jewelry from there that I have had for many years.
Cheap clothes, for cheap prices! The store has really gone downhill. But you can get a club dress if you just need one for the night!
I love DEB they always have the cutest clothes at a low price. They have all sizes including plus size. Too bad the store closest to me is an hour away :/
I like some of there stuff but its really slutty most of the time and just not for a big breasted girl well at least the one at my mall
I think of deb as being for girls for prom or brides maid dresses...i don't have any girls so i don't shop there anymore i go inside and just to look around
I love DEB. They have a lot of cute stuff but I think that sometimes they have things that have too much writing and corny sayings for the younger crowds.
They always have a high selection. But the quality of product is low...but the cost is too! you absolutely get what you pay for here!
I love that they have cute clothes for bigger sizes, but the cute clothes are hard to find amidst all of the grandma style clothes...
Like others have said, it just a little too much for me. I do wear the dresses for special events, other wise i don't find anything.
Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos