Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love this store. I always find something nice and they have a great selection of clothes of all sorts. You can find something for every occasion.
I have a high school daughter. We can always count on Debs to have a great Prom or Homecoming dress at a great price. Enjoy they're sales as well.
Awesome prices and amazing clothes. I got a super cute coral lace vest on clearance for like $7!! Love this store. Shoes are too expensive though
Deb was a store I shopped at when I was plus size. I loved it as an overweight teen. They had clothing that flattered me while still being stylish.
Most of the store isn't my syle but every once in a while I find the perfect piece I've been looking for and it's less than I was planning to spend
I like that this store offer plus sizes since I am a plus size women. I hate the fact the a lot of their stuff is SO repetitive! and over priced.
I love this store, whenever I'm in the mall I go here! A few of their items are a bit pricey but for the most part the prices are pretty acceptable
They have a great selection and many different styles but they are cheaply made and it seems like you wear the a couple times and they falll apart
The quality of their cloths/jewelry are super cheap & cheesy, I feel that they’re far better inexpensive clothing stores! Don’t waste your money!
I honestly hate DEBS, their clothes are cheaply made and somewhat tacky almost. I am not a fan and only would buy like socks of accessories there.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos