Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
DEB has some nice dresses. I was looking for a gown & I went to the website to look for one. There was a handful that I liked, but their quality is questonable.
Talk about horribly cheap clothing! DEB is disgusting, the clothing is so ghetto and so poorly made you should completely avoid the store!
So sad to hear that this store chain is leaving my area. Will be sadly missed as girls loved shopping for homecoming dresses in this one.
I buy most fo my clothes from here..their shirts for the plus size women need a little more material but their jeans and tang tops r my fav
I feel like Deb is for thick chicks, like me, and I really like this store. Debs is a bit expensive, but so many clothes to choose from.
Every DEB I have ever been into looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The clothes are highly unorganized and hideous and the workers are rude and trashy.
The prices are decent for what you get. The quality of clothing is what you pay for. I wish their clothing was a little more sophisticated and better quality.
I love this store. I can't walk out of here empty handed. They have really nice clothes ( lots of bling, which I love) and great prices.
The clothes here are a little cheaply made but you pay cheap prices so you know what you're getting. It's also a great shop for dresses.
Not a fan of Deb. I think the clothes are not made well at all. Would not shop here, but for someone on a budget this is a perfect store
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos