Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Audra S.
Audra S.
Mtn Home AFB, ID
Every deb store that i have been to is very messy and the layout is unorganized. their clothes are poorly made and always have a very trashy, ghetto look to them. i used to shop there when i was in middle school until i realized what type of product they were selling.. ish! they do have some decent formal dresses for fair prices though, so i will give them that. i just wish that they would start offering better quality items.
Dayna M.
Dayna M.
Schnecksville, PA
Deb's clothes are cheap, unorganized and too flashy. As soon as you even look at the store, all you see are brightly colors prom dresses.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Prosser, WA
I love shopping here for plus size clothes. They aren't expensive and they don't look like Grandma clothes. Love shopping here.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
When I was younger I loved D.E.B but the other I got the more I realized how cheap and unflattering their clothes look.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Beverly Hills, FL
I've never been in this store, I've always ordered online since the closest store to me is like three hours away but I've loved everything I've gotten. Everything is so cute and /most/ of the prices are affordable. They're sales are really awesome... 50% off the entire store for Black Friday and Cyber Monday... WHAT?! I love this store.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Grand rapids, MI
All I can say is cheap...and their clothes really are not up my alley. They have nothing on forever 21
Leanna F.
Leanna F.
Mentor, OH
DEB is definitely a hit-or-miss kind of store. Most of their clothes aren't the best quality, but once in a while, you'll find some good basics on the cheap (you get what you pay for). The stores is definitely size conscious, which is a con, but most of the clothing many consider "trashy". A con is that the stores has a lot of good, well-priced jewelry pieces. Some of the selection is going to be cheaply made, but once in a while, you'll find something really nice rather inexpensively. So, if you find it and you like it, buy it because trends come and go faster than you can snap your fingers.
Kaylie T.
Kaylie T.
LOVE THIS STORE. The quality isn't terrific but hey its worth the price you pay for it.
Briana S.
Briana S.
I love this store it has a lot of nice clothes, shoes and accessories. It also has options for plus size women. :)
deb c.
deb c.
raynham, MA
This store has been around for years and always has werable fashionsa at reasonable prices with cutesy gifts
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.