- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
While you can get some good deals there, most of the stuff is kinda expensive for how cheaply made it is. The styles are a bit out of season as well.
I used to shop here when I was younger. Most of the clothes are geared towards the younger crowd. I never find anything I really like there anymore.
It's all the same clothes. The store is really good for teens and they have a lot of cutesy stuff that are very affordable but not that much variety
I used to buy only knee socks there but lately I've noticed they have really cute dresses and skirts! Prices aren't bad either when you catch a sale.
This store has a lot of cute cheap clothes. But unfortunately my shirts from there don't last long because of the cheapness. But very cute bar clothes
I just ordered my winter coat on their website. I love that they have every size there. They have very cute stuff and their prices are reasonable.
Lot of really cute dresses for formal occasions. Not a big selection of clothes, though. Need more variety in styles of clothing and cheaper prices
I used to shop here all the time as a teen. I loved the jewelry, clothes, sales, accessories, bathing suits, and intimates! This store had it all!
I love this store! I always bought my dresses their for my dances and I bought clothes when they had sales, sadly they closed down where I live. :(
I like Deb, it's really affordable! Beautiful dresses. Some things are made really cheaply and the stores aren't everywhere but I still go often!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos