Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love the prices the variety and how trendy the clothes is. I love that they have plus sozes too. The plus sizes are not grannyish either
I got a semi formal dress from DEB when I was in middle school. Now that I am in my 20s I have found some cute summer tops and dresses. I got a dress for only $10!
If you want a nice dress, this is the place to go, anything else, shop else where. The dresses are still nice but the clothes are terrible.
Yes they have all the new hip styles but be careful ladies some of their clothes are cheep and will fall apart or get holes in very easily.
Nice clothes and pretty nice prices. They have a lot of cute clothes to look through as well. Not one of my go to stores, but I do like it.
Deb was my high school go to. The store in my area is closing, but I remember getting my prom dress from here and it was the most unique...
This is a good store with good prices. I also like the fact that they have all different sizes available - even plus sizes. I have found some good deals at Deb.
I like how affordable this store is and the fact that they have a plus size section. The merchandise is cute, but isn't very good quality.
OMG! i love this store they have awesome sales and clothes! i have been shopping there since i was a teenager and I'm 27 and i still do :)
The store near me closed *sigh* I was actually looking online n noticed they were still online. Will definitely be checking in to see affordable trendy pieces
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos