BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Erin L.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
Back in the early 90's this used to be one of the places I would go every time I would hit up the mall. Now a days not at all. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'm too good for Deb, ok well I guess I am :p lol. Its just lower end cheap stuff I wouldn't wear now. Back when I was a kid that was ok. But now that I'm older I feel I would like to wear more of a quality type of clothing. Please understand I am not looking down and judging anyone that does. If that's your thing go for it!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Toledo, OH
Debs has been my favorite ace to shop since I was a teenage girl. They have a wide variety of clothing and their prices are descent!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Wichita, KS
I love throwaway fashion, I really do. And when I can get a lot of clothes in a sale and not spend a lot, I love it even more. Forever 21 is probably my favorite store for this. Deb, however, is not worth walking into. Practically every piece of clothing I've purchased has fallen apart immediately. The denim is weak and poor quality, the clothes don't hold up like other brands do, and it's not justifiable to spend so much on a shirt that's only going to unravel and fall apart. I'd skip it.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Used to get all my prom and homecoming dresses here! No lonher have this store in my area butvwidh they wld bring back
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
I have been shopping at Deb for years. Mostly, I go there for formal dresses for school dances, homecoming, prom (when I was in high school) and I even got a bridesmaid dress there as well. They have a great selection of styles of dresses and they are affordable. Deb also has jeans, outerwear, shoes, accessories and clothing.
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
I shopped here not to long ago and love this store. I bought a fancy dress that I can't wait to wear!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I used to get my homecoming dresses from here in high school because I couldn't afford to spend hundreds on a dress I'd wear one night (and because I did this I got to splurge my senior year for a prom dress!) They're still cute and classy (some of them) and they have great sales. Some of the clothes is rather cheap and tacky but I would still go in and look around. They also have great jewelry!
Jordana M.
Jordana M.
Being plus sized I like to go to Debs & look around. I find that the plus sizes are more plus size junior sizes. I am glad that every once in awhile I am able to find a great deal on a outfit. But if you are truly plus sized you might want to shop elsewhere.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Connersville, IN
DEBS stores are a good option if you are on a budget. They usually have a big clearance selection. Their styles are hit and miss, but sometimes you can really find some gems!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Great for cheaper priced homecoming/prom/formal dresses! I like that they actually have a plus size section along with regular sizes.Okay quality.Cute accessories!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.