BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jill M.
Eeckk! Deb is so cheesy and cheap. I feel like they are a cheaper, less stylish version of Charlotte Russe, which I don't even like. However, if you are looking for an inexpensive, wear-a-couple-of-times sort of garment, this may be the place for you. It is very affordable if you just need a quick, cheap, throw-away type of clothing item.
Andrea C.
As a teenager I would shop at DEB all the time because I thought that it was the only store that carried my size. The clothes in my opinion, are tacky and cheap. I would shop there for jeans and would get really frustrated and disheartened at how every one of their jeans needed to be embellished rather than be in good quality. Deb is good if you need to find a cheap prom or homecoming dress as they are usually in better quality but stay away from their actual clothing.
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I remember how I used to LOVE Deb's when I was in high school. Mind you, I still like the store but its more like for teen/juniors girls clothes. I would go in there once in a while and look thru to see if I find anything, most time I find cute tops and they're always cheap! VERY affordable! They do also carry plus sizes, prom dresses, a LOT cute accessories, and shoes. This is a great place for young girls to shop at, you can get a lot of clothes at great prices!
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH
I know when I want colorful knee highs or knit skirts or a basic black bolero or certain things like that, I can find them at DEB. I loved this store when I was in Middle School because that really seems to be who they market towards. I know they also try to market towards teens and young adults with their club wear and prom dresses and such, but personally I think all of those look cheap or trashy here for the most part. They have pretty heels sometimes, too.
Sophie L.
Fond du lac, WI
The store in my city just closed, but I use to love deb...when I was about 12, In 6th grade. Their products are all cheap quality and not worth the cost, and the sizing is crazy weird. Plus most of their clothes looked what a young middle schooler would wear. Their dresses, yes, are very cute and cheap. But they're COPIES of better brands, which drives me crazy. Its so rude, I have seen them sell almost EXACTLY the same dresses as very high quality stores.
Brittney M.
A plus sized girls best friend. Deb was one of the few stores to provide plus size clothing in modern styles for affordable prices. The stores have since closed near me but their website has really stepped things up. For the prices you get what you pay for, some cheaper materials. However still nice to have a youthful line of plus clothing.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA
I used to shop here all the time when I was a teenager, and as I grew older and grew hips rather quickly realized this store wasn't too great. The clothes run small, they are not tailored for a womans body, an athletic shaped female maybe but I was right in between the size of 14 junior and 16 plus for their sections, which is the majority size of women in America! Save your time there are plenty of other stores just as cheap with better selection and quality
Autumn C.
Wakefield, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I loved to shop here in middle school. They clothes were cute & cheap, and my mom liked that it was cheap too! But you get what you pay for! The clothing was made very poorly nd fell apart quickly. It was great for me at the time, as I was still growing and my family was on a budget. If you're looking to invest in long term pieces, this is not the place! If you need something quick & cheap you're only going to wear a few times, this would be the place to go!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I use to shop at DEB every now and then, usually on the clearance racks. There regular prices where ok, but for me a little pricey. They did have a variety of sizes and some very cute accessories & perfumes. Unfortunately the store in my area had closed down maybe a year or two back. In any case Rue 21 is my favorite store anyways.
Victoria A.
Denver , Co
Fashionista Expert Level 2
So I know the clothes are rather cheap and tend to shrink but then again you get what you paid for so.... Ya Not too bad for the prices speaking of prices I get email and texts for them all the time saying things like "take an extra 50% off already sale" and even go in and can get cute little sandals for like 5.00! their jewelry is also always on sale some of their styles are a little off to me anyways but if you look around you can find a few good things.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.