BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Victoria M.
Troy, MO
When I was in high school, I used to have trouble finding jeans that would fit me. Our mall ended up getting a Deb and I started buying all of my jeans there. They also have really nice tops there, as well as cheap camis (which I wear under everything). They also have really nice dresses there. I found my graduation dress there as well as the dress I wore to my dad's wedding as a bridesmaid. I have purchased many other dresses for dressier events, and they even have nice high heeled shoes to go with it. Absolutely love this store.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
Awesome store to find homecoming or any dresses. The one in my mall just went out of business which is very sad because I remember shopping there and trying on dresses with my friends my entire childhood and middle school. It's a shame. If you do come across a DEB and plan on buying one of their dresses, please check for damages before you buy because most of their dresses are damaged.
Lizzy P.
But not anymore. I find their style very young the older I get. Their reign jeans are very boxy and don't fit well and the Deb brand... Forget it. Some shirts are poor quality and I don't find that things fit true to size... Such as some shirts are very wide but very short. Overall I personally can't shop online for this store because I literally have to try everything on.

Great place for someone in high school to shop but if you are looking for a more professional classy collegy look, this is not the place for you.
Jazmine J.
Washington , DC
This is another cheap, last minute party outfit store. It has it's perks and it's downfalls. If you search long enough you can find something that you really like or need. I usually go to Deb when I'm looking for parts of an outfit for a dance show I'm performing in. I do this because it's pretty cheap but if the item doesn't last long I won't really care. If you find something in the store you really like and you purchase it, don't get too attached because it might not last long. You can find some really cute stuff at Deb.
Ciera S.
Monroe, MI
I love this store but they are disappointing me lately. I don't like the ugly pattern, baggy, see through, crop top type things they've had in store lately. I use to walk out with huge bags of things, happy and excited at all the cute things I found. Now I walk out with nothing and the things that do look good are overpriced or never in my size. Also I love yoga pants and I would suggest not buying them here. I bought 2 pairs they ended up being poorly made and one of the pairs got a hole in the seam the first day I wore them.
Raizel C.
Birmingham, AL
I hate to bring some hate here, but I'm just going to honest with you all. Upon walking into Deb, my eyes are bombed with sequins, glitter, neon, animal prints, and every tacky and tasteless thing imaginable. I like incorporating those trends but Deb over does and ruins them with their line of cheap club wear and tacky formal dresses.

Also, every time I go into Deb, the store is crowded with all the the racks, it's unorganized, and everything in general is dirty. Just look at the carpet next time you go. trust me.
I am not a germaphobe but this is the kind of store that I always sanitize after leaving.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Deb has some lovely products but their store is hard to navigate, they never have the same sizes on the same side of the store and if you know what you're looking for it's even more difficult. I haven't had the experience of their cloths falling apart but going to fashion school I can tell they're not made very well. Their prices are alright but the one shirt I do have from them I really love. It's worth checking out at least. But if it looks like you're not feeling comfortable in there expect dirty looks from staff
Geneva S.
Harrisburg, PA
Although I don't shop here often, I did today with my one roommate from school who's a frequent shopper. She shops the plus size and I love that the store accommodates to that and junior sizes :) Today when we went the whole store was 30% off and clearance taking an additional 50% off! I scored a nice pair of lace up shoes for $4! Will definitely check this store out again :)
Erika M.
Saint Stephen, MN
I have a love/hate relationship with Deb. The best thing about this store is it has sizes 00-24. It's awesome because you are most likely able to find a size that fits you. At deb, you truly get what you pay for. The quality isn't the nicest and most durable, but again, you get what you pay . They are alway on the latest trends. I love deb for getting dresses. They have so many options and colors and sizes. They are generally priced reasonably. If you're looking for a shop with every size, check out DebShops.com
Amber K.
DEBshops were always popular when I was in high school for homecoming/snowball dresses because there were cute styles at super cheap prices if you hit the sales.

But, now that I'm older and my little sister is in high school and shops there, I have come to realize that DEB doesn't really have any new dress or clothing styles. Everything that they sell now they sold when I was in high school (6+ years ago) but in a different length, color, or with a new splash of glitter.

I still enjoy some of their high heels though. Some are terrible quality, but others are super cute and fun to wear.

The dresses can be cute, but it kills me that I've seen them all before.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.