Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI

I really liked shopping at DEB until the store closest to me closed. They have an ok selection of regular clothing and formal wear for the price but the quality isn't terrible. I bought several of my homecoming dresses and shoes there and i loved them.
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
Rockdale, TX

I haven't shopped with them since high school. But, some of my favorite pieces came from here! Some people say cheaply made but, I had an amazing skirt I finally gave up after almost 5 years! It was super comfortable!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

This store was my favorite! They shut the one down near me but I would totally shop there again if I could. The dresses they had were inexpensive and super cute! I loved how girly it all was.
Estefany A.
Estefany A.

Love this store they have lots of cute dresses and shoes and all the clothes are cute and they are not to expensive love love love this one....
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

This shop is best! they always have sales and their dresses are really fashionable. their clothes are cheap and affordable and great to wear.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Independence, MO

They have so many cute dresses! If you like glittery, girly clothes, definitely check them out!
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New goshen , In

Good place to shop that is cheap, but the clothing quality is not great. Their styles are for the younger girls but decent
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

I liked this store a lot when I was younger but now most of the clothes are a little too "young" looking for me. They are still a nice store with cute clothes at a decent price.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
tara y.
tara y.
Akron, OH

When I was younger I used to shop at Deb all the time. I remember getting several dresses there for dances too!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.