Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Independence, MO

They have so many cute dresses! If you like glittery, girly clothes, definitely check them out!
Diana M.
Diana M.

I've purchased several dresses from here. They all make me feel beautiful and sophisticated.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH

Our Deb store recently went out of business but this is where I would always go when I was in high school for prom dresses. They have really cute clothes at great prices. Ours even offered layaway.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

Debs has been closed from where I live for years now, but there is one in a city nearby. I'm not really impressed with the clothes. The shoes were okay, but the dresses looked cheap.
Linda T.
Linda T.

The quality wasn't the greatest - it was decent, not too bad but not good either. Prices were affordable but some clothes would be $25 for no reason when it was clear it should've been under $10. They got rid of this store at my local mall but I grew up shopping here because it was affordable. I think it's for plus sizes only now but I did enjoy shopping here. The sales were great and I always bought something everything I was there. If you're looking for something decent and cheap that you're not going to wear all the time, then this was the perfect place!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV

I didn't even know this store was still around. Haven't shopped here in years. This was my go to store in middle school because they had what I was looking for, for cheap prices but you get what you pay for. The quality was always crap, I didn't care back then though.
Kateri J.
Kateri J.

I LOVE Deb's!! lol the deals are always great!! accessories always on point! shoes, always beautiful!!
Christine D.
Christine D.
Houston, Tx

Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Okmulgee, Ok

I always used to love shopping at DEB, but ours closed. I loved trying the formal dresses on. My aunt worked there so I got to spend a lot of hours in that store.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Buffalo, NY

I'm really not a fan of this store. I find all of their clothes and shoes/accessories to be very cheap and look ratchet...no thanks!! Good for middle schoolers but the last place I would ever shop as a 20 year old!!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.