Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Independence, MO
They have so many cute dresses! If you like glittery, girly clothes, definitely check them out!
Diana M.
Diana M.
I've purchased several dresses from here. They all make me feel beautiful and sophisticated.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Okmulgee, Ok
I always used to love shopping at DEB, but ours closed. I loved trying the formal dresses on. My aunt worked there so I got to spend a lot of hours in that store.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Buffalo, NY
I'm really not a fan of this store. I find all of their clothes and shoes/accessories to be very cheap and look ratchet...no thanks!! Good for middle schoolers but the last place I would ever shop as a 20 year old!!!
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Fayetteville, NC
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: DEB
I had one of these stores in my mall when I lived in New York and I used to shop there all the time. The quality of their clothing isn't the best but it's cheap so that's fine. They have really cute homecoming dresses here.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
I used to really enjoy getting clothes from here, but the quality has really gone down. The designs aren't as cute either. I would honestly pass the store now.
D'Angelic S.
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
I use to shop at this store all the time. I actually like there clothes and how the store is neat and organized.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: DEB
I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Casey T.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
The selection here was amazing i was really hoping to be able to binge shop once i get to my goal weight as i really need some affordable plus size clothing that isn't too grandma like. I'm so sad that they're closing seems like all the stores that sell plus sized clothing are closing.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
I remember shopping at this site when I was in high school. They always had nice clothes and great prices!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.