Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Nashville, TN

The only real "plus" to this store is the prom/homecoming dresses. Yes they are cheap if you look closely but hey, its usually dark in those settings plus you're pretty much guaranteed to only wear this dress once. Jeans are decent. All "dressy/businesswear" looks like tacky club clothing.
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
Newburgh, IN

I love this store. Not only are the clothes in fashion they have sizes for all and their prices aren't too bad.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Mount Joy, PA

I personally shop at Debs a lot but every time I actually look in the store I think it looks like its just a throw up of color uggly patterns. Yet the amazing deals and sales always straw my attention! I go in an find really nice clothes after I root through all the other crap :p its mainly really nice if your plus size because they literally have every thing from xs-3x. I really think that's amazing. Half my closest is probably from here.the clothing last s a decent amount of time as long as your good with your clothes.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

The quality here is not that great, and the prices are high for the quality you get. Not a huge fan of the styles offered.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Strongsville, OH

Clothing here looks very cheap and ghetto. It falls apart and is very unappealing.
Chaney W.
Chaney W.

Deb has decent clothing but I am not a big fan. I feel a lot of it is cheaply made.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI

I really love this store, you can find very pretty clothes and the prices are so affordable. ideal por your prom you find very pretty dress.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA

I used to love Deb but I think the quality of their clothes declined over the years and their prices went up. I used to be perfectly happy paying 5$-10$ for a pair of jeans even if they didn't last as long; now you can find a pair for less that 20$ They also used to have a nice variety of shoes now its just a few styles of shoes but in more colors.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hackensack, Nj

Cheap clothes... It's like Mandys. Go in if you're a middle schooler trying to be stylish but if you're older than 16 do yourself a favor and graduate to something better
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK

I don't think I've ever entered a Deb's without purchasing at least one thing. They always have adorable sundresses, pretty dresses to dress up. They carry my favorite jeans and they always have fun tops. They also aren't outrageous as far as price and won't break the bank. Stuff is quality and stylish.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.