Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Montrose, CO
I am not crazy about the clothes and there price for certain things. But as for formal dresses definitely the place to go! Never been disappointed and always reasonable prices.
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Not a fan! Just got a bill for the free magazine subscription to my charge card that I did not know about....grrrr
Jaquelin C.
Jaquelin C.
Flint, MI
I always shopped at Deb as a preteen in the 90s but now that I'm 27 I find myself never finding anything here. They have a nice shoe selection and I like the fact that my little sister can shop the plus size section with no problems.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Thompson, IA
I love shopping here! Everything is so cheap and very cute, and they have a wide range of sizes (juniors and plus). No, their clothes are not that high of quality, but I usually have pretty good luck with it all lasting fairly long time. You just have to take care of it.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Love this store!! And I love that they have plus sizes in the store, they have such cute stuff, I found a few 2x sizes ran a little smaller so I would recommend trying stuff on before purchasing! But I love shopping there!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
Debs shops are clean & they have a plus size side of the store. they also have really cute shoes and accessories. I'm a fan of this store, also they have amazing sales around the holidays & back to school.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this store. They always have cheap clothing and great sales.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Stockton, CA
They have tacky clothing that looks like it belongs on the set of Jersey shore
abbey c.
abbey c.
I only find summer clothes here.. but i especially love the swim suits.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Grandview, IN
Love this store. They always have such cute dresses!!! Also, I like their wide variety of sizes.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.