Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I used to shop here all the time as a teen. I loved the jewelry, clothes, sales, accessories, bathing suits, and intimates! This store had it all!
The store as a whole is really pretty mediocre. The casual clothes are not exactly the style that I am interested in wearing or seeing other people wear, but they do have a lot to offer in terms of dresses around homecoming and springtime. For the most part they're pretty generic and nothing special, but every now and then they'll have some gems like the dress I found for prom back when I was in high school. Since then I've maybe found 2 or 3 things that have really WOWed me, but for the most part I haven't been interested. Their prices are also very reasonable!
So cheap and trashy looking clothes, the only thing I ever got from that store was a pair of black leggings wich was hard to find when everything is neon and trashy print that's way out of date,i find that a paper towel has better quality than some of there clothes!
This is a great store if you need plus size clothing. Most stores only carry the typical S-M-L and possibly XL and XS for certain items but, DEBs has a variety of plus sizes for ALL their products so you are not limited to 1 or 2 racks. Depending on where you live there is a HUGE section for plus size clothing
I feel like Deb is for thick chicks, like me, and I really like this store. Debs is a bit expensive, but so many clothes to choose from.
I love that they have cute clothes for bigger sizes, but the cute clothes are hard to find amidst all of the grandma style clothes...
Selection of plus size clothing is pretty good. The quality isn't great but for the price is is good.
I really like this store especially when you're kind of in a bind on money! They have a nice selection of things and they don't just cater to stick figures like tons of other stores out here!
The clothes are kind of cheap and the dresses aren't anything I'd wear for my pageants but I have found a few cute things in the racks.
They have some ok deals on basic stuff like t shirts and tanks but I feel like most of their stuff is really gaudy and trashy.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos