Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Verniajzah M.
Verniajzah M.
Cleveland, OH

Debs has the cutest clothes and they're pretty affordable. I especially love their summer clothes. I like how they have clothes for different body sizes.
Shauna L.
Shauna L.
WEARE

I use to shop here a lot when i was younger. its great for teans because you can find a lot of cute things really cheep. but over the years i donno what it is , maybe its because I'm olde and my style has changed, or maybe its that they just haven't gotten good inventory in lately, i just haven't shoped their in a really long time, every time i go in i just don't see anything i like. but the prices are still low.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

I like DEBs but their clothes do fade and sometimes fall apart after one wash.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Indianapolis, IN

I haven't been into Deb for a while because I was disappointed in the poor quality of the clothes. I am not a big fan of the styles they carry either. I would much rather go to Forever 21.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

Love their clothes super cute and love fact they are affordable. U can find so many hidden gems there!!
kari l.
kari l.
North Waterboro, ME

I have gotten mostly all of my dress for formal events here but I have always noticed the cute clothes too. The dress variety was okay but the clothes were always cut end good quality nd I could find a lot
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Lincoln, NE

I love their selection and price point. I don't however appreciate their customer service at the location near me.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Souderton, PA

I love it! I can always find cute stuff :) I love going to the store because I can see the options and try things on, the bad thing is I want almost everything I try on! lol
Lilyy H.
Lilyy H.
Monmouth, IL

Bought my Winter Formal dress here for 17$ & got another half price! It was beautiful & full of sparkle. They have a variety of the trendiest heels & boots. They also carry Plus sizes.
JEANETTE H.
JEANETTE H.
Ages Brookside, KY

I take my daughter there to shop often
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.