BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Rebecca S.
Union City, PA
Deb Shops is a great place to go buy any dress up clothes. I got my homecoming dress and prom dress here and I loved them. Great prices and great style.
Verniajzah M.
Euclid, OH
Debs has the cutest clothes and they're pretty affordable. I especially love their summer clothes. I like how they have clothes for different body sizes.
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
I've order from Deb a few times. I would agree with some of the other comments. They have affordable prices but their clothing could be better quality.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Nikki  N.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
The end of an era for sure! I never really shopped there they had some fun disposal clothing and it was good for girls who couldn't afford prom dresses!!
j-pizzle  ❤.
I like deb they have cute clothes & I can almost find every thing here. Only thing I would say is that they've went up in prices over the recent years.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I love this store I have clothes in my closet from 3 years ago that still love wearing. The store is a little high but I can always find a great deal.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Deb is great if you are looking for cheap clothes and colors. They aren't my favorite department store, but they also have a lot for plus sized women.
Christina J.
Ambler, PA
Deb is cheap and good quality! The dresses are beautiful and good for a variety of occasions! i was so upset when they god rid of the DEB in my mall!
Tristicia K.
Love their clothes! Found my favorite pair of jeans there. Love they have normal girls sizest and plus girls as well! Always something for everyone!!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.