Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
They had cute prom dresses. I didn't like the clothes much because I thought the quality of them wasn't that great and they were cheaply made.
Use to love the store when I was younger but not they cost to much for me.Great knee hight sock they have here.But seams like the store been taken over with black style more.
This store has a wide variety of styles of clothing. From regular to plus size, formal dresses, lingerie to shoes to jewelry and so much more.
I really like Deb stores, they have clothes for plus size girls as well as skinnier ones, they always have sales, and they have trendy clothes!
This store was my go to store especially when i was a tween shopping for dresses for different school dances. too bad they all closed around me
This is where I got all my homecoming/prom dresses! I wish they hadn't closed now I have to travel very far to get dresses
I really love this store, you can find very pretty clothes and the prices are so affordable. ideal por your prom you find very pretty dress.
If you need an bright, shiny outfit for a night out on the town this is the place to go. The clothing is poorly made, but affordable and more suitable for nightclubs.
The clothing is sometimes not the best quality for the price, but they have good buys on jeans all the time and their dresses are super cute.
Deb is great for high school girls on a budget, but the quality and selection is not that great. They do have affordable formal wear though!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos