BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Shelly Y.
Lansing, MI
When deb's prom season is done, its the BEST place to go for dresses. I love how they carry plus size too. A good store, but not one of my favorite places.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
I think deb has great clothes, but the styles are no longer for me. I have several pieces of clothes and jewelry from there that I have had for many years.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
I really like Deb, I used to shop there all the time before the store in my mall closed. I even ended up getting my prom dress there, it was really pretty.
Alyssa K.
I love DEB. They have a lot of cute stuff but I think that sometimes they have things that have too much writing and corny sayings for the younger crowds.
Nikki  N.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
The end of an era for sure! I never really shopped there they had some fun disposal clothing and it was good for girls who couldn't afford prom dresses!!
hannah b.
Porter, TX
DEB was my favorite store.. I am so heartbroken that they have gone out of buiness. I was lucky to find a lot of there brands at the local Burkes though.
j-pizzle  ❤.
I like deb they have cute clothes & I can almost find every thing here. Only thing I would say is that they've went up in prices over the recent years.
Allison D.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Jillian S.
Coupeville, WA
Deb is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE clothing stores. The first time i went in, I was in heaven. Neon on the racks.. long accesories.. all worth the price.
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
I've order from Deb a few times. I would agree with some of the other comments. They have affordable prices but their clothing could be better quality.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.