BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Kyler H.
Brady, NE
Love the store but every time I buy something from here it doesn't seem to last very long.
Rachel C.
Affordable, but cheaply made. Great if you are not looking to spend a lot or to keep the clothes for long.
Alana G.
KansAs City , MO
Deb offers very affordable clothing in cute styles but they don't last very long. They are a good store for cute, cheap dresses for homecoming/prom, etc.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Deb isn't impressive. Its good for cheap high school homecoming dresses but that is where I draw the line. Sometimes though you can find really cheap shoes there.
Ali C.
I've never really liked this store. Their clothes are cheaply made and the only thing that got me in the store were their heels. I always tried them on but never bought them.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
This store is great if your not looking for a piece of clothing to last the nest 5 years. Their clothing is relativity cheap to buy and some of it feels like it was cheap to make. I personally love this store. Go into the store with an open mind! They do carry a bunch of clothing for the younger crowd so us older ladies probably would no want to be looking at those styles. They do have some very nice plus size sections for us bigger girls! Take the time and look! I love the prices, I love the styles, I love the clothes!
Thalia A.
I just brought a cute Junior Prom Dress and shoes for a good price and its good for Plus Size Girls
Heather P.
Lorain, OH
It's great if you have a low budget, the clothes are not the best quality but can be put together to make an awesome outfit. you have to try for yourself!
Alley R.
Wichita, KS
Since I am a plus size girl it is very hard to find cute clothes at reasonable prices. That is why I come to debs because they have sales frequently and they have really cute clothes.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH
Love this store. I get all my party dresses from here. They have cute clothes and really cute shoes!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.