BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
I think deb has great clothes, but the styles are no longer for me. I have several pieces of clothes and jewelry from there that I have had for many years.
Shelly Y.
Lansing, MI
When deb's prom season is done, its the BEST place to go for dresses. I love how they carry plus size too. A good store, but not one of my favorite places.
Sarah O.
Deb stores have a variety of girls clothes for any size. You can always go in and find something. They have lots of shoes and accesories for any occasion.
Heather P.
Lorain, OH
It's great if you have a low budget, the clothes are not the best quality but can be put together to make an awesome outfit. you have to try for yourself!
Jaimee G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Deb I bought my junior and senior prom dresses there when I was in highschool! They have very cute clothes and dresses! Highly recommend this store!
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
An affordable clothing store, I like that they have a lot of their clothing on sale. Only thing I don't like is the fabric quality. It fades away to fast.
Mayra M.
I love DEB they always have the cutest clothes at a low price. They have all sizes including plus size. Too bad the store closest to me is an hour away :/
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA
I think of deb as being for girls for prom or brides maid dresses...i don't have any girls so i don't shop there anymore i go inside and just to look around
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
The quality of the clothing isn't the best, doesn't last longer than a handful of washes. The locations near me are always very disorganized and messy.
Verniajzah M.
Euclid, OH
Debs has the cutest clothes and they're pretty affordable. I especially love their summer clothes. I like how they have clothes for different body sizes.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.