BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
As far as cheap clothes at cheap prices, this store is great. I'm surprised it isn't more popular given the average income and body type of women in the US.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Never was a fan.. The store is always a mess and the clothing is cheap. Was never a fan of the styles either.
Ebony A.
Ebony A.
Everything is cheap quality. Nothing really lasts for a long time. Yes its not that expensive, but the quality is soo poor.
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love debs!! I bought a lot of my high school formal dresses from debs and loved every single one of them!
Amber K.
Amber K.
DEBshops were always popular when I was in high school for homecoming/snowball dresses because there were cute styles at super cheap prices if you hit the sales.

But, now that I'm older and my little sister is in high school and shops there, I have come to realize that DEB doesn't really have any new dress or clothing styles. Everything that they sell now they sold when I was in high school (6+ years ago) but in a different length, color, or with a new splash of glitter.

I still enjoy some of their high heels though. Some are terrible quality, but others are super cute and fun to wear.

The dresses can be cute, but it kills me that I've seen them all before.
Idalis F.
Idalis F.
Silverton, OR
Cute clothing! It has great clothing for plus sized women. Always bought my dresses from there for homecoming, winter formal, ect. Great dresses for amazing prices!
Ainsley M.
Ainsley M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a fan of this store. The clothes are extremely tacky looking and the quality is below average. The prices are too high for the poor quality of the items.
Shelbi  N.
Shelbi N.
They have some cute stuff and were nice for homecoming dresses. But the material is not so great...
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Pine Island, NY
All their stuff is cheesy and not good quality at all!!!! They fall apart and the people who work there don't do anything about anything with HUGE stains or rips!!! Don't buy from here!
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Jackson, MI
I shop at DEB often. I like their Yoga pants the most, I am tall so I have trouble finding yoga pants that fit me in length. DEB's seem to fit perfect.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.