Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Carrie M.
Carrie M.

Deb specializes in CHEAP. Cheap appearance, cheap prices and cheaply made products. Just remember, you get what you pay for! These clothes will not last long!
Linsey R.
Linsey R.
Las Vegas, NV

The clothes were bought by buyers who have no clue whats I style. It seems like we are always a trend behind or have items in the store literally no one should ever wear.

The prices aren't bad and the sakes and promotions are getting better. If you like the clothesfrom rue 21, wet seal, and body central it exactly the same. By that I mean we but from the same companies.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT

Deb's is one of my all time favorite store to shop at. Why you ask! They carry plus size clothing. There is always deals and have the hottest dresses. This store never lets me down. A must!
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA

Yes they have all the new hip styles but be careful ladies some of their clothes are cheep and will fall apart or get holes in very easily.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Highlandville, MO

I love deb! They have stylish clothes and great prices! They have a big variety and even have great prices on their formal dresses!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Connellsville, PA

I've only purchased from this company once, but from the items that I received so far I think that they're OK, Some of the garments were nice, while others were of a lower quality. I would repurchase, but I will be careful of what I buy.
Alanna H.
Alanna H.

They always have a high selection. But the quality of product is low...but the cost is too! you absolutely get what you pay for here!
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Hodgenville, KY

Deb has affordable clothes, but they're cheaply made, thus the affordable prices. Anymore, you have to spend an arm and a leg in order to get good quality clothes. Any DEB I've been in has been well organized, and the staff has been super friendly, but the clothing quality is the only thing that bothers me.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Nashville, TN

The only real "plus" to this store is the prom/homecoming dresses. Yes they are cheap if you look closely but hey, its usually dark in those settings plus you're pretty much guaranteed to only wear this dress once. Jeans are decent. All "dressy/businesswear" looks like tacky club clothing.
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
Newburgh, IN

I love this store. Not only are the clothes in fashion they have sizes for all and their prices aren't too bad.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.