Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I like Deb, it's really affordable! Beautiful dresses. Some things are made really cheaply and the stores aren't everywhere but I still go often!
Awesome prices and amazing clothes. I got a super cute coral lace vest on clearance for like $7!! Love this store. Shoes are too expensive though
I am not crazy about the clothes and there price for certain things. But as for formal dresses definitely the place to go! Never been disappointed and always reasonable prices.
They have a great selection and many different styles but they are cheaply made and it seems like you wear the a couple times and they falll apart
I shop here all the time! They have clothes that fit any body type. The clothing is fashion forward. Whether you are going to the gym, movies or the club, DEB has what you need!
A majority of their clothes aren't the greatest and are trashy, I have shopped there and found good looking, appealing clothes. They have decent prices and have great sales.
Love the deb clothing lines and the prices! Wish they were closer to where I live! They need to do some more advertising to help people remember they are still in business!
I've been shopping at Deb's for years. Cheap prices and big variety. It's nice that they have regular sizes and plus sizes. Definitely recommend.
Very cheap store. I feel like it's not super up-to-date with trends either. Definitely great for cheap, plain items such as v-necks or tank tops.
I love it! I can always find cute stuff :) I love going to the store because I can see the options and try things on, the bad thing is I want almost everything I try on! lol
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos