BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
This store is great store with good prices and pretty clothes the downfall is the clothes are jot long lasting so you'd have to really take good care of them
Lillian G.
The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
I LOVE THIS PLACE! Deb has my size and thats freakin awesome, i love there plus size section, they don't skimp of style due to size and that is so refreshing.
Melissa  R.
Haven't shopped there in over a decade. But they always have great stuff to pick from. Especially for teens and people who go to the clubs. Good prices too.
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC
I really love deb, no matter what anyone else says i really enjoyed that store when i could go. they have the cutest dresses. They really are a great store,
Amanda B.
rockledge, PA
They have jeans that fit me perfectly. I'm short and have huge hips so its hard to find perfect jeans and well I love theirs . They have amazing tops as well!
Alyssa K.
I love DEB. They have a lot of cute stuff but I think that sometimes they have things that have too much writing and corny sayings for the younger crowds.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
I think deb has great clothes, but the styles are no longer for me. I have several pieces of clothes and jewelry from there that I have had for many years.
Erica L.
TERRE HAUTE, In
They have great prices for clothing, shoes, and accessories. I go there every time I shop at the mall and always come out with a little treat for myself.
Jaimee G.
I love Deb I bought my junior and senior prom dresses there when I was in highschool! They have very cute clothes and dresses! Highly recommend this store!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What stores are they choosing?
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this store sell? I live in Florida and I've never heard about this store. Is it out North?
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
Does DEBS have a rewards card?
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Does anyone else dislike the fitting rooms here?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Are there any stores in the Dallas, Tx area? Only seen one in Oklahoma City.