BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
The prices are great. The priducts themselves aren't very reliable but if you need something quick and cheap this is a good place to go. Great for tank tops
Reyna G.
Pueblo, CO
I like Debs because its easily accessible but their clothes are for Tweens and teens.Also I don't like that lost of their clothes are so colorful like neon.
Stephanie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I literally love deb. They have cute clothes for an affordable price, and have a great selection for us bigger girls. I would recommend this store to anyone.
Megan A.
Riley , MI
This store is where I get 90% of my wardrobe from because they carry nice looking, plus-size clothes. All the DEB shops I have been in have been wonderful.
Amanda B.
Rockledge, PA
They have jeans that fit me perfectly. I'm short and have huge hips so its hard to find perfect jeans and well I love theirs . They have amazing tops as well!
Denisse R.
Keizer , OR
I'm more on the bigger side and I love how Deb has all sizes of clothing. The clothing is cute and doesn't cost much! They also sell some pretty cute shoes!
Anna K.
Erie, PA
Deb is just okay. They have great plus size clothes but the deb in my area is trashy. I don't like shopping there because their clothes are out of style.
Delia R.
I personally do not like this store. It's extremely ghetto and you have to look really good to find something nice. BUT the plus size sections looks cuter.
Melissa  R.
Haven't shopped there in over a decade. But they always have great stuff to pick from. Especially for teens and people who go to the clubs. Good prices too.
Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
I LOVE THIS PLACE! Deb has my size and thats freakin awesome, i love there plus size section, they don't skimp of style due to size and that is so refreshing.
Nicole B.
Griffith , IN
DEB's is still around?? I thought they faded away along with the Girlfriends Catalogs.
dreamer a.
Is there prices like rue21 priced?
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Does anyone else find this store to be overly expensive??
Jessica C.
I know the prices are cheap but personally I'm not a fan of the clothes. Why do you like this store?
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Recently Our Deb store closed. Is it really true they have gone bankrupt or is that just a vicious rumor?