Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Hume, IL

I personally Love going to Deb and Deb online. I can always find great deals on really cute stuff!
Albina G.
Albina G.

Deb comes in all sizes & shapes great items and very affordable & a fun place to shop :)
Callie C.
Callie C.
Huntington, WV

I've never purchased anything from this store that fit true to size. The clothing is all cheaply made and doesn't last long at all.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI

Whenever i have extra money to clothes shopping, i always at least browse through debs. they always have really great sales/deals going on, and i love the fashion style they carry.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Bardstown, Ky

Very good forever21, charolette russe, and rue21 alternative for plus size women.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

You can find some cute things here but most of the time it's hard... I prefer getting shoes than clothes sometimes from here and most of their stores look kinda dirty which makes the stuff look cheap and keeps people away but you might get lucky if you step inside
Becca B.
Becca B.
Bedford Hts, OH

The store has kinda gone down hill over the years. Somewhat tacky and pre-teen for my style.
Tira B.
Tira B.
Boardman, OH

Great store some of the price can be a bit high but there jeans are really nice and can last a years.
megan s.
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY

I don't shop at my local DEB because the store is very disgusting, there is puke stains all over the floor and it is very dusty inside. Most of the dresses are poorly made and always have strings hanging off of them. I have only gone into this store to look for a cardigan and I will never go back into it.
Lan N.
Lan N.
Buffalo Grove, IL

Used to really love this store until they closed down by my house. Would definitely prefer to shop in store than online.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.