BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Melissa  R.
Haven't shopped there in over a decade. But they always have great stuff to pick from. Especially for teens and people who go to the clubs. Good prices too.
Stephanie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I literally love deb. They have cute clothes for an affordable price, and have a great selection for us bigger girls. I would recommend this store to anyone.
Reyna G.
Pueblo, CO
I like Debs because its easily accessible but their clothes are for Tweens and teens.Also I don't like that lost of their clothes are so colorful like neon.
Denisse R.
Keizer , OR
I'm more on the bigger side and I love how Deb has all sizes of clothing. The clothing is cute and doesn't cost much! They also sell some pretty cute shoes!
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
This store is great store with good prices and pretty clothes the downfall is the clothes are jot long lasting so you'd have to really take good care of them
Amanda B.
rockledge, PA
They have jeans that fit me perfectly. I'm short and have huge hips so its hard to find perfect jeans and well I love theirs . They have amazing tops as well!
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
This store is great although I haven't been to one in a really long time. I wish I had one around me. Their clothes are fantastic and they have great prices!
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
I really like Deb, I used to shop there all the time before the store in my mall closed. I even ended up getting my prom dress there, it was really pretty.
Alyssa K.
I love DEB. They have a lot of cute stuff but I think that sometimes they have things that have too much writing and corny sayings for the younger crowds.
Shelly Y.
Lansing, MI
When deb's prom season is done, its the BEST place to go for dresses. I love how they carry plus size too. A good store, but not one of my favorite places.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.