Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Though I like the fact that they do offer Plus Size, this is no longer one of my favorite places to shop. The clothing and quality is less than desirable for my taste. As of late, I have not found any piece of clothing that interest me, but when I do, I make a purchase. Unfortunately, it is not long before the purchased item starts to fall apart, which is huge disappointment.
I absolutely love shopping at Deb's! Their prices are very reasonable and have great clothes! In high school I bought all of my prom dresses from Deb's! I also get all of my jeans from Deb's! Deb's has all types of clothing; socks, bras, panties, jeans, all different kinds of shirts, coats, bags, jewelry, shoes and more!
I love DEb!! i am a well in dout in every place and i need stuff that fits and is cute and cheap and i get here! :)
I love this store, if I'm going to a ball, club, picnic, anywhere they always and i do mean always has something for me
Clothes should never be bought here. Looks extremely trashy. If slutty shirts and blinged out shirts are your thing then go for it. The only clothing item I think its semi decent our there dresses.
I love DEB they always have the cutest clothes at a low price. They have all sizes including plus size. Too bad the store closest to me is an hour away :/
Some of their tops are really cheap material but for the price are still really great. What I do love is their dresses. They have so many styles and great deals too.
I love this store. They have a wide variety of clothing, from the "hipster" type of clothes, to more preppy, they have it! They have adorable jeans fairly priced, cute shoes, and I pretty much only buy dresses here. The only thing I don't care for is that some items are cheaply made and fall apart after not much wear, but you get what you pay for.
Love this store cute stuff cheap prices new items all the time and i always wanna buy everything in there
This store is often labled tacky or trashy but this clothing line is more for a younger adult or teenager and is targeting a certain style while the clothing is cheap is serves its purpose for occasional dressing. I do NOT recommend the jewelry
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos