BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Alexandria S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love their socks and dresses but there shoes are only meant to last one or two uses save your money and buy them somewhere else.
Brandi D.
Onalaska, WI
The only complaint i have is some of the clothing is very cheap feeling/looking. Their prom dresses have gotten way too expensive!
Good store with a nice variety though.
Bianca W.
Barboursville, WV
I think the last time I actually PURCHASED anything was in high school. I have been in since then, the material & cut of their clothing is just awful. It all has such a cheap/cheeses look to it. I will say that our DEB was recently remodeled (for the first time in at least 20 years) and it does look nicer.
Kendra R.
Deb is my last stop when looking for clothing. Their quality and style is very subpar. When I say last resort, I mean it.
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA
When I was younger, I loved this store. But as I get older, I realize that the more I wear the clothes the quicker they fall apart. Totally not worth it, unless there is a great sale.
Samra S.
Honestly some of the clothes are really nice but the quality isn't so good.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
I feel too old to be wearing their clothing...I feel like is is aimed towards pre teens and teens. They do have very cute clothes but I wish they would reach out to the 20's group more. I mean I know there are older women who shop there...but I just find it strange...just my opinion don't kill me!
Chalsae D.
Coshocton, OH
I love Deb shops! I always go there when in need of jeans, cute tops and dresses! They have incredible sales and whether you are size 4 or size 24, you will find what you're looking for at a great price!
Sarah O.
Deb stores have a variety of girls clothes for any size. You can always go in and find something. They have lots of shoes and accesories for any occasion.
Loan L.
W Lafayette, IN
They do have nice looking items in the store but I've found the quality to be very low. It would do nicely for a shirt or dress to wear to one occassion...but don't look for clothes here if you are looking to have it be a wardrobe staple. It really is a case of "You get what you pay for."
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.