Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Johnesia S.
Johnesia S.

Ok plus women do not want clothing with all the old fashion designs on them. The shoes are ok, but as far as the clothing, they can send those back where they can from. Step up the style selection DEB.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.

This store is okay. they got some selection. but its kinda expensive though.
katelyn a.
katelyn a.
Spokane, WA

Was happy to see the bigger sizes, however very cheap quality, unfriendly staff
Latonya D.
Latonya D.
Euclid, OH

I love DEB! It use to actually be one of my favorite stores. I can't seem to find one anymore, which is really sad because every time I vist this store, i could always find what I llwas looking for. They had clothes, shoes and accessories for any occasion. If you wanted to go out on the town or just hang out with friends. The prices are amazing and will not break your pockets.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Cloverdale, IN

DEB goes all the way up to size 24, which is nice because It's hard for plus size people to find things that are their size AND cute. DEB is very affordable and stylish. I completely disagree with the reviewer whom said it was trashy.
Amanda
Amanda
dundee, MI

I love the sale on underwear even though I hate how its all mixed together in a cheap bin & it takes like 20 - 30 mins to find your size in all the colors/prints you want. (at least its like that at the deb i go to.)
The dresses are alright.
Other than that I don't shop there.
I feel like they are a store for clubbing clothing and I personaly don't like that look.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH

I go into debs all the time because my best friend has been working there for the past year. I have never bought anything from Debs and never will! There clothes are over priced for how cheaply made they are. Basically Debs is not my style.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gainesville, VA

You really have to search through the racks to find something nice. Even then you can't wear the clothes but once because the material is so cheap.The cost is really cheap too. So you get what you pay for pretty much.

Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Wixom, MI

DEB is one of my favorite places to shop - IF they have a sale. I've been shopping at DEB for quite a few years. I love shopping for tops there being that they have a lot of cute basics that I wear on a daily basis. I love their cami's. However, if you wear these clothes on a normal basis they start to show wear after a few months. I don't normally get jeans there since it is hard to find anything that fits well in a long size. Things can be expensive at normal price, but if you hit a sale and get things or cheap, I find it the place to go!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Hume, IL

I personally Love going to Deb and Deb online. I can always find great deals on really cute stuff!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.