Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
There is not a DEB around me anymore but I did use to get all of my prom/formal dresses from them. It wasn't top quality but they were cheap and looked ok! That is pretty much all I ever bought from them.
Deb is an okay store. They have cute clothes. they are cheaply made tho. fall apart easy
I used to love Deb but I feel as if it is geared more to high school kids than adults. They sell cheap clothes that do not stay together well
The clothes are well made for the price you pay, but If you wait and go while they are having a sale you will get more for your money.
Good for people that r looking for a quick fix. Some of the clothes r cute. There is not much to choose from. I used to shop there .Great prices.
What I loved about Deb Shops was the fact that what they had in sizes XS-XL, they had in 1X, 2X, etc. There was always something to find here! I'm sad that there is no Deb Shop near me anymore.
Cute shop for teenagers! This is a cute store for teenage girls who love to shop. Prices are very reasonable and they have a great selection of the current trends. Product is a little cheap in quality, but overall great for the age group.
So as i said in the title i loveeee this store with all my heart. I am kind of upset that there sizes in the plus section change how they fit but that is normal with most stores. Great styles, prices and options.
Deb is so affodable!! You can find so many homecoming and prom dresses there and their so cheap
It's not bad but it works. My best friend got a dress there for her quince... But it ripped and the beads fell of after the party was over. If you want a one time wear dress that's cheap, DEB is your place to go
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos