- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
Used to buy some of my semi formal dresses here when I was in middle school. Would not shop there now. Clothing is pretty cheep and some are a little "trashy".
Deb specializes in CHEAP. Cheap appearance, cheap prices and cheaply made products. Just remember, you get what you pay for! These clothes will not last long!
This is a fun place to cruise into when killing time at the mall. They have a decent selection of jeans. Most of their shoes and accessories are junk, though.
This is a good store with good prices. I also like the fact that they have all different sizes available - even plus sizes. I have found some good deals at Deb.
I bought my junior year prom dress from them! The quality was okay and everyone loved it! The customer service was nice and everything was at a reasonable price
Great lingerie and clothing for plus sized ladies! Good pricing if you catch the items on clearance. I only shop online with them as their stores drive me nuts.
Not a fan of this store. The clothes are extremely tacky looking and the quality is below average. The prices are too high for the poor quality of the items.
Deb is good if you are looking for something cheap and fast. I have found myself getting a few good deals here when I needed something and had a tight budget.
I love this store. It's so inexpensive and they always have awesome deals. They have super cute on trend clothes & nice dresses for a school dance or something
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos