Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Great store. Always have a great sale.This item was on sale. Love it
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
You get what you pay for. Cheap prices cheap qualuty clothes. I will never waste my money again.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Covington, IN
Usually have a lot to choose from but the material usually doesn't last ling on tops or under shirts. Some Jean brands are good.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Shawano, WI
DEB is extremely tacky. It seems as if they're trying way too hard to fit in with the trends. Their clothes are not of quality, and a majority of the clothes are real ugly. My friends and me actually go in to try on their dresses as a joke.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
I like some of the styles of Deb clothes, but they're not worth it! A lot of the stuff looks like it belongs on a 12 year old. Also, I've got shirts and jewelry there before and they tend to break and feel cheap. That being said, I think Deb's one redeeming quality is their prom dresses. Why go to Deb when Target exists?!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Amelia, OH
The prom dresses are ok for last minute issues. And the plus size clothes aren't too bad. I mean, honestly, the clothes are really trashy and not made very well. I usually go there for tank tops and socks.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
We have a DEB here near our house and I find that the clothes are super cute except they don't seem to be very affordable for our budget.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Findlay, OH
They sell cheap looking clothing I think. Hence why their store is priced so low.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Deb is always great for semi-cheap prom and homecoming dresses. However, be prepared to look exactly like everyone else (at least that was the case in my town). The other clothes they sell are cheap and low quality. They often shrink in the wash, or lose their color. Sometimes they have cute shoes, but more often than not, they just end up looking trashy.
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this store, I love the sales they have and the dresses they carry are great.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.