Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Nhung N.
Nhung N.
Oklahoma City, OK

I like deb and all and the have awesome sales, i just with they had cheaper shoes.
Magaly R.
Magaly R.

This store is a hit or miss for me. Sometimes i find great clothes for myself but some of the clothes are way smaller than the size they say they are. I also think that lately their clothes have been over priced. i remember when this store was my go to for saving money. and some of the clothes don't last at all after washes
Ramey T.
Ramey T.

I bought all my dresses here for high school dances they have awesome pricing! Sometimes feel they can keep things in style a little better than they have in yhe past.
felicity r.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA

I only bought stuff from here a few times, the store comes off as a cheap boutique kinda thing. Cheap clothes...I hate that their site doesn't allow reviews. Everything is pretty affordable.
Rachell S.
Rachell S.
Readstown, WI

It's been years since I shopped there. I think over the past 10 years I outgrew the style of clothing they carry
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

Honestly sometimes they just don't have items BUT sometimes you want to buy the majority of items. they tend to have a good selection of merchandise I prefer them for their shoes and accessories
Jodi T.
Jodi T.
Lexington, KY

I just discovered this past summer that my local mall has a deb's and now I'm obsessed. I love that their affordable and they offer really cute clothes but my favorite items to purchase at this store are shoes. They have so many cute and trendy shoes, I love it :)
Taleisha S.
Taleisha S.

Where I get most of my awesome dresses!
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Indianapolis, IN

I've never really liked this store. I've shopped there for homecoming and prom dresses but I don't think I've ever bought anything. The dresses are poor quality and unoriginal. In fact this store has become the butt of a joke with my friends.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I used to shop here a lot when I was a teenager. The prices are great but the quality is poor and most of the items I have purchased here fell apart in the wash or ripped. They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.