Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
This store is pretty annoying, the clothes look nice but after you have then they really wont last but 1 or 2 wash cycles before they start falling apart. At the store near me the sales associates are pretty rude to you. The only thing that is good to go to the store for is when they have a shoe sale.
I love deb. I shop in this store quite a bit. I love buying shoes here! Good assortment and a great price.
I honestly hate DEBS, their clothes are cheaply made and somewhat tacky almost. I am not a fan and only would buy like socks of accessories there.
No! No! No! My personal opinion but so cheap and even for a young person I would not let them make a purchase from here.
In high school this was "the store" but now I never find anything there. I know a lot of teenagers still enjoy it though so they stick to that age group I guess.
The clothes are ALWAYS a mess and very cheap looking
I love Debs. We don't have one where I live so when we go out of town I always stop there! They have some really trendy clothes of all different styles. The only thing I don't like about Debs is the clothes shrink A LOT!
I think that Deb has excellent prices, but you get what you pay for. The clothing is very cheaply made and is very dated. They do not change the style of their clothes through trends. The only thing that I like from Deb is their camisoles, but even those don't last very long.
I love this store it is hit or miss... you could find something really nice, like i got my prom dress there or you could find a trashy tee shirt. It all really depends,
My local DEB store is a wreck! sales bins are messy and they sell a lot of huchie mama clothes they do have nice shoes
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos