BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Shayla G.
Peoria, IL
If you need an bright, shiny outfit for a night out on the town this is the place to go. The clothing is poorly made, but affordable and more suitable for nightclubs.
Emma J.
Some of their tops are really cheap material but for the price are still really great. What I do love is their dresses. They have so many styles and great deals too.
Kristi C.
Okmulgee, Ok
I always used to love shopping at DEB, but ours closed. I loved trying the formal dresses on. My aunt worked there so I got to spend a lot of hours in that store.
Jessica P.
Royersford, PA
I used to love shopping here when I was younger however I feel as though over the years the quality has changed. Many of the options are just tacky or look cheap.
Donielle W.
Ludington, MI
I wish they had a bigger plus size selection. After having kids, my body obviously changed. And a lot of there pants were only a size 9 or smaller, disappointing.
Lauren K.
I got a semi formal dress from DEB when I was in middle school. Now that I am in my 20s I have found some cute summer tops and dresses. I got a dress for only $10!
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
DEB has some nice dresses. I was looking for a gown & I went to the website to look for one. There was a handful that I liked, but their quality is questonable.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Every DEB I have ever been into looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The clothes are highly unorganized and hideous and the workers are rude and trashy.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
I use to shop here all the time it was the only clothes i would buy then they went out of business in Winchester :( they had a lot of cute clotes for good prices
Sharon L.
Cleburne, TX
This is a fun place to cruise into when killing time at the mall. They have a decent selection of jeans. Most of their shoes and accessories are junk, though.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.