Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Isabella E.
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc

Deb is full of all kinds of bargains although their quality isn't the best. I am a huge fan of their heels. I've bought a few pairs on sale for $15 and they're gorgeous! I wouldn't recommend most of the clothing or dresses because they just don't fit right and don't last that long.
laura l.
laura l.
Montpelier, OH

It depends on where you go on what you experance with deb's in my experence fort wany's is good. they have good cloths if your going to hang out at a party and a friends house on the weekend but they don't have a lot for clubs
jessica k.
jessica k.
Fitzgerald, GA

This store is great for trendy cheap clothes. They usually have a great variety of homecoming/prom/casual dresses.
Shayla G.
Shayla G.
Peoria, IL

If you need an bright, shiny outfit for a night out on the town this is the place to go. The clothing is poorly made, but affordable and more suitable for nightclubs.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.

I only buy my jeans and pants from this store because it always sooo dirty and the customer service is HORRIBLE!!
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY

Used to love Deb's but they have changed to a ghetto fab store. Everything seems cheaply made China merchandise. Sad because it was my go to store for a Saturday night clubbing outfit.
Jordan Z.
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO

OVERPRICED! Some clothes are great quality when others will fall apart the next day. That's why I'm so picky with spending my money there. I don't want my money to go to the trash.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Clinton Township, MI

There are some great DEB shops and then there are some that hav ecompletley out-dated and tacky clothing clothing. It's really a hit or miss. It's definitely aimed toward a younger crowd.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Street, MD

I love these stores. always clean and very friendly customer service. prices are always great. quality is awesome.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Durand, MI

This store is where I get 90% of my wardrobe from because they carry nice looking, plus-size clothes. All the DEB shops I have been in have been wonderful.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.