BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Malika C.
Omaha, NE
I was very surprised to see such low ratings for debs. Debs was one of my favorite stores in high school, they had a wide selection for both plus size and normal sizes, and it was a favorite especially around homecoming or prom, where it was nearly the only place you could get cute prom/homecoming dresses cute. You get what you pay for! I remember going in there and they were having a clearance sale and I walked out with shirts as low as $2 each. Sure, they're nothing special, but you can find cute stuff at really great prices. I love deb's and I will continue to shop with them!
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
I think of Deb as Rainbow's more organized older sister. Deb offers ton of fashion styles and serves many sizes. Also, their online site offers a bit more than stores like Rainbow. However, their quality is similar which is not a compliment. I am very wary about buying something from here because you can tell that the quality isn't that great. That is probably the reason why they can make their items so affordable.
Kinu M.
LANCASTER, PA
Deb was the go to spot for me in my younger years (14-21) as this is one of the only places in my area that sells on trend plus size fashion in store. I also got all special event dresses, homecoming, prom, ect... from deb. I don't shop at deb as much because my style has matured. But i visit every so often for a party or club outfit, and sometimes I'll just stop in to browse! They also have plus size jewelry!!!
Ida G.
Charles Town, WV
If I need something cheap and quick I'll stop at Deb. Leaving there I know what I bought probably won't last for more then 2 wears, but it gets the job done. I'm not really a fan of most of the clothes, but some of it works well for going out. It's dark when you go out anyway, right?

My biggest complaint about them is how cheaply the clothes are made. The stitching comes apart after the first wash if not beforehand every time.

I still shop there, but I don't enjoy it. There's many, many other stores in this price range that over better quality.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I have a torn heart about DEB some of their sizing is a bit missed and items are not truly the size that you would think. But I do think they have cute items, nothing that is going to last for years but they are good enough to get you through a cute moment or a special occasion. Not to mention you do not have to go store to store to get everything you would need it is all there from head to toe.
Taylor A.
Indianapolis, IN
They use to be in my town and then they left. well after a couple years of missing there store i recently drove 2 hours to there closest store. the cloths was very ugly to me now. not a lot to choose from and what i did buy that is clearly my size didn't fit me. and the yoga pants i bought i failed to see they had a big hole in the crotch. i seen once i got home,.
horrible experience. and the workers were very rude and they was so worried about going out of the emergency exit to smoke a cigarette that they didn't answer the questions we had.
Chantell B.
Olathe, CO
Ok, DEB is one of my favorite stores. But only because I'm a big girl. DEB sells both clothes for smaller women as well as plus size, which is nice. However, I find that when I buy jeans from DEB its not long before the thighs rip, buttobs pop off, or seams unravel. This is frustration.g because I'm paying $21+ for jeans to just fall apart. I rarely buy shirts from DEB because they look very trashy, or like you're trying to bring the club home. My favorite part of this store is the wedges and accersories. They're the only reason I go back.
Victoria M.
Troy, MO
When I was in high school, I used to have trouble finding jeans that would fit me. Our mall ended up getting a Deb and I started buying all of my jeans there. They also have really nice tops there, as well as cheap camis (which I wear under everything). They also have really nice dresses there. I found my graduation dress there as well as the dress I wore to my dad's wedding as a bridesmaid. I have purchased many other dresses for dressier events, and they even have nice high heeled shoes to go with it. Absolutely love this store.
Danielle L.
Sad to say but Deb has changed. I used to work there and watched it happen. We went from a nicely priced store that had a little bit of everything for every style to a store that seems likes it's trying to hard. It's like they can't decide if they want to sell to young teens or and older crowed. The sales are messy, the box sales are a bad idea because you can't find anything, the clothes are now so cheaply made and fall apart. It's sad to see. I hope they can go back to what they used to be. Until then I'm shopping else where.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I don't buy everything from Debs. Some of the clothes they have there are ugly or poorly made but I do get shoes and knock off perfume from there time to time. I bought shoes to wear at my best friends wedding and everybody loved them I couldn't believe it. A little hard to walk in the grass with but it was my own fault for not thinking when I bought. The Knock off Perfume is pretty good. They sometime have ones that make me gag but most of the time there pretty good. Almost forgot I love colored socks and they have a awesome selection.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.