Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Denise F.
Denise F.
Tomahawk, WI

Love shopping here you can find cheap clothes with good products all worth it
shannon e.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT

I am first going to say that I am devastated because in April of this year Deb closed its doors in Vermont. and I spent so much money before they did because this is MY FAVORITE store.. being a plus sized girl places to find jeans that fit me are limited . and the sales they had in the store was unbeatable.. And sadly the website doesn't offer the same awesome deals now as they did before they went under.. now everything is very expensive and more "high end" looking stuff.. I miss Deb I wish their online store had comparable prices to the stores.. because this was the only store I could buy jeans that were affordable
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

This store recently had a complete makeover, but most everything seems to be the same. They're a go-to spot for affordable, in style, plus sized clothing. Unlike other stores, Deb's sizes seem to pretty consistent, which is wonderful for buying online. They also have cute accessories and shoes. I love that most of their stores are equally dedicated to a regular size range and a plus range. Definitely gives it a more approachable feel for everyone.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI

I really liked shopping at DEB until the store closest to me closed. They have an ok selection of regular clothing and formal wear for the price but the quality isn't terrible. I bought several of my homecoming dresses and shoes there and i loved them.
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
Rockdale, TX

I haven't shopped with them since high school. But, some of my favorite pieces came from here! Some people say cheaply made but, I had an amazing skirt I finally gave up after almost 5 years! It was super comfortable!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

This store was my favorite! They shut the one down near me but I would totally shop there again if I could. The dresses they had were inexpensive and super cute! I loved how girly it all was.
Kimberley D.
Kimberley D.

The store near me closed *sigh* I was actually looking online n noticed they were still online. Will definitely be checking in to see affordable trendy pieces
Estefany A.
Estefany A.

Love this store they have lots of cute dresses and shoes and all the clothes are cute and they are not to expensive love love love this one....
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

This shop is best! they always have sales and their dresses are really fashionable. their clothes are cheap and affordable and great to wear.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Independence, MO

They have so many cute dresses! If you like glittery, girly clothes, definitely check them out!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.