Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV

Deb closed in our area and I really miss it. They had a wide variety and sizes to flatter anybody.
cassie b.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA

I've bought some clothes there years ago and I'm just not a fan. poor quality in the clothing.
Diana M.
Diana M.

I've purchased several dresses from here. They all make me feel beautiful and sophisticated.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY

Great prices and love how they have plus sizes that are just as cute as regular sizes
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Always able to find awesome homecoming dresses here! Very affordable, and very cute.
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
Green Bay, WI

Most of the stuff here is very low-quality and can only be one about once or twice
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, Ontario

Shop here only twice. It was well priced to get your basics, also great choices!
Tiyah S.
Tiyah S.

I love deb! I am sad because they don't have a store near where I live anymore
Denise F.
Denise F.
Tomahawk, WI

Love shopping here you can find cheap clothes with good products all worth it
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

This store recently had a complete makeover, but most everything seems to be the same. They're a go-to spot for affordable, in style, plus sized clothing. Unlike other stores, Deb's sizes seem to pretty consistent, which is wonderful for buying online. They also have cute accessories and shoes. I love that most of their stores are equally dedicated to a regular size range and a plus range. Definitely gives it a more approachable feel for everyone.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.