BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
karli g.
Blackwood, NJ
You can always find something at deb whether its accessories, shoes, pants, shirts dresses anything. even their full price murchandise it not expensive. so their sales racks are fantastic
kelley S.
I love Deb. I use to shop there often but not so much anymore as there is none close to me. There quality of some of their items aren't as good as they use to be. But overall great store.
Lindsay G.
Medina, OH
Deb has started to improve but in the past I have found that Deb clothing doesn't have much class at all and the quality is pretty bad. Not bad if you're trying to stick to a budget though!
Paige P.
I use to love the deb. But the deb near me is gross and i don't shop there anymore but when I'm on vacation and theres one in one of the local malls i still end up buying stuff from there!
Hayley G.
Fayetteville, PA
Deb is very affordable and they have great clothes. Although some people may not like it at all I love it and I can always find great things in this store. My favorite store of all time!
Brittany M.
Pine Island, NY
All their stuff is cheesy and not good quality at all!!!! They fall apart and the people who work there don't do anything about anything with HUGE stains or rips!!! Don't buy from here!
cassandra j.
Iowa City, IA
Every time I walk into DEB, I regret it. Clothing is cheaply made, prints are tacky, and styles are usually outdated. Clothes don't cost much, but that is because they aren't quality.
Alley R.
Wichita, KS
Since I am a plus size girl it is very hard to find cute clothes at reasonable prices. That is why I come to debs because they have sales frequently and they have really cute clothes.
Jeannie M.
Winona, MN
I like Debs for the cheap and fun clothing and accessories you can find there. It is always something different kind of like a treasure hunt you never know what you will find there.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY
I love this store because they always have good prices and sales! They have really cute accessories as well. Also you can get really cute dresses for homecoming or prom here as well.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.