Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Westford, MA

I used to work at DEB and I can easily say that it is not worth going into. Before working there I very rarely bought anything from the store. It is too cluttered and the clothes looked rather trashy. (I would only get a dress for a school dance.) Once I started working there I was able to locate a few cute things that I eventually purchased. However everything shrinks and gets ruined with one or two washes. The clothes rip easily and they just don't last long. If you are looking for a one-night type of outfit that you don't want to splurge on then DEB is an okay option, if you are looking for something that you hope will last- then do not shop at DEB.
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI

I LOVE deb! I love how they have cute plus size close that look cute and that are comfy to wear and makes you feel good about yourself and they always have great deals and I like the perfume there to.
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA

I don't shop here on a regular basis because I am not a fan of the quality or design of their clothing. However the last thing I bought here was my junior year high school homecoming dress. I decided to go to the dance last minute and wanted a cheap dress. After wandering around the mall I decided to stop in DEB. I was impressed with the large selection of dresses they have! And even though I am not plus sized, I appreciate that DEB offers plus sized clothing and prom dresses in their store. Anyway, the quality of the dress was nice and I purchased it for a very reasonable price. I would recommend this store for girls looking to be frugal when buying prom/homecoming dresses, but not necessarily for clothing.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
boomer, NC

I have to drive out of town to go to store (to make sure of sixes), but it is well worth it. The website is awesome. Love their variety of tops and dresses.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH

I'm not too fond of the style of clothes that they have here. I feel like they're too cheap and the quality is absolutely terrible. I'm never happy with anything there. Whatsoever.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Marshall, MI

I personally don't like the quality of the clothes and it's always hard for me to find something that looks good.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

the prices and styles are great.. the quality leaves something to be desired.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dayton, IN

I really like this store. I am able to find some really good deals on clothing. They also have a wide range of shoes to choose from. I always find great buys whenever I go into a Debs.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I personally love this store! I feel like their prices are not terrible and there are always good sales going on! I can't leave here without buying something!!
Nhung N.
Nhung N.
Oklahoma City, OK

I like deb and all and the have awesome sales, i just with they had cheaper shoes.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.