Add a Photo

Photos (27)
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO

DEB is a great store. I used to always buy my homecoming dresses there out of season because they would always be super cheap.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA

Absolutely love this storre.the main reason is beacause they cater to all body shapes and sizes .so if you are a curvier girl this is an awesome place to shop because the clothes are just as cute as the littler sizes . i would shop here all the time if i had one in my area . also very affordable !
Meranda S.

I have bought some items here back in "the day". I have always found the formal dresses to be beautiful and a good price. The other clothes were priced well too but the quality was not good. I guess I really didn't mind the quality of the formal wear because I was only going to wear it once anyway.
Debra V.
Debra V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ

I also go here for shoes and accessories. If I need fishnets or little things before I go out. When they have sales, oh boy. They have really cute inexpensive dresses, tops, bottoms, flats, heels... you name it. I always buy their version of Justin Bieber Girlfriend perfume, its called "bestfriend" lol
michelle A.
michelle A.
Newton falls

I was always a heavy girl and deb is a great store for plus size clothes. I think they can be a little high in price than other plus size clothing stores. You have to watch with the jewelry you buy too, I've had some bad experience with things breaking.
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Necedah, WI

I went to deb for my prom and homecoming dresses throughtou high school and loved them all so much and ive gotten dresses for weddings and everything ive bought lasted and was awesome my mom loves the store also!
Dixie C.
Dixie C.
Federal Way, WA

I love this store! There's always a sale going on and the prices are already low to being with. Now I'm a bigger girl and I feel sick to my stomach going into stores like Torrid where I feel it just plasters me as "look at the fat girl going into the plus size store" And going to a regular department store they either do not carry plus or its plus for women 50 and up. Long story not so long I love this store!!!! and every plus size women should go in and come out feeling better about themselves!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO

Lots of good prices, excellent sales and fun fashions. Clothes are a bit young but you can score some really good stuff and basics if you try. Jewelry is always great! Keep in mind, you get what you pay for.
Gabrielle O.
Gabrielle O.
Syracuse, NY

I got the cutest kimono at this store the other day. Being a plus size woman it can be hard to find stylish clothes that fit, and this is my one stop shop! The clothes can be a little cheap but as long as you wash them as directed you will be okay.
Mahala C.
Mahala C.
Somerset, KY

This is such a great store! you can always find a variety of outfits and styles plus they have an awesome selection of formal dresses
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.